The Comrade Thread (Or the Official LLCP Thread)

ThatSeasonsGal

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

Guys Theres something I want to tell and explain some actions of mine.(brace yourself its quite long)

My ability of feeling empathy ( the ability to feel, recognize and understand emotions) is incomplete. There are 2 groups of people to me: people close tom e that I respect and like and the others (around 99% of humanity), I’m emotive and always try to help and protect the first group, but am unable to have any empathy for the second.
This condition was caused by a childhood trauma and because of the young age it made me have an undeveloped common sense and morals, I also cant understand customs unless they have a rational explanation. Since I’m unable to fell any emotion for those who aren’t close to me, my relation to them is completely rational and practical. I sometimes say or do things that are shameful, twisted or plain nonsensical and weird because I’m unable to notice it. I don’t feel shame or guilt and sometimes offend people without knowing. Most of the times I do something “good” is simply because it’s a social convention or because if I get a bad image people will any me or cause problem to me, I don’t feel happy by helping people or sad by using or manipulating them, most of my favors are because of some reward. Sometimes my rationality and practicality make me say or do something twisted or inhumane, but I don’t see them this way, but as the logical/preatical solution.
I am going to a psychiatrist for over 2 years to cure my condition but still no results, its possible that its incurable and I’ll continue to unable feel emotions for people until I started liking them for some reason or we become friends (yes, I’m able to make friends, but it’ll we get there  I’ll  act as a robot or do weird and egoistical things).
On the good side I don’t feel disappointed ashamed or sad because of most people and have lots of fun by not having common sense (until my friends make me stop, have to run from angry people trying to hit me or forced to leave the place ( the last 2 are quite frequent). I also achieve my objectives fast and efficiently by not feeling guilty or being completely rational and practical on my decisions (not giving a single fuck and doing what’s necessary also help´s a lot). I also don’t get offended and don’t fell pride related to them which help me to avoid pointless conflicts.

Anyway, I really like you guys and hope Im still one of the comrades even with my condition, youre all my friends (wich is rare) and I actually have feelings for you all (No homo).

Thank you for posting abou this and thats fine my friend, we all have issues one way or another. I have a  problem where I sometimes take things literally, like the other day for example someone posted about it snowing at a friends house and I thought they ment literally just at a friends house. This causes problems for me sometimes but just remember we are all comrades and we accept everyone.

Also I can relate somewhat to you having an issue with a childhood experience, I'm in my fourties but I still struggle occassionally with some of the things that happened to me. I'm scared of dogs for example due to something that happened. Don't forget no matter how hard it gets your always welcome here.

Guys Theres something I want to tell and explain some actions of mine.(brace yourself its quite long)

My ability of feeling empathy ( the ability to feel, recognize and understand emotions) is incomplete. There are 2 groups of people to me: people close tom e that I respect and like and the others (around 99% of humanity), I’m emotive and always try to help and protect the first group, but am unable to have any empathy for the second.

This condition was caused by a childhood trauma and because of the young age it made me have an undeveloped common sense and morals, I also cant understand customs unless they have a rational explanation. Since I’m unable to fell any emotion for those who aren’t close to me, my relation to them is completely rational and practical. I sometimes say or do things that are shameful, twisted or plain nonsensical and weird because I’m unable to notice it. I don’t feel shame or guilt and sometimes offend people without knowing. Most of the times I do something “good” is simply because it’s a social convention or because if I get a bad image people will any me or cause problem to me, I don’t feel happy by helping people or sad by using or manipulating them, most of my favors are because of some reward. Sometimes my rationality and practicality make me say or do something twisted or inhumane, but I don’t see them this way, but as the logical/preatical solution.

I am going to a psychiatrist for over 2 years to cure my condition but still no results, its possible that its incurable and I’ll continue to unable feel emotions for people until I started liking them for some reason or we become friends (yes, I’m able to make friends, but it’ll we get there  I’ll  act as a robot or do weird and egoistical things).

On the good side I don’t feel disappointed ashamed or sad because of most people and have lots of fun by not having common sense (until my friends make me stop, have to run from angry people trying to hit me or forced to leave the place ( the last 2 are quite frequent). I also achieve my objectives fast and efficiently by not feeling guilty or being completely rational and practical on my decisions (not giving a single fuck and doing what’s necessary also help´s a lot). I also don’t get offended and don’t fell pride related to them which help me to avoid pointless conflicts.

Anyway, I really like you guys and hope Im still one of the comrades even with my condition, youre all my friends (wich is rare) and I actually have feelings for you all (No homo).

We won't reject you because you're different.

I also have some mental problems, i have a strong urge to kill people and i have to fight the urge every day.

You don't have be perfect and we won't judge you for something you have no control over.

Anyway, I really like you guys and hope Im still one of the comrades even with my condition, youre all my friends (wich is rare) and I actually have feelings for you all (No homo). I don't believe you, all of the homo :P  

Comrade, to put it simply: we don't give a damn whatever issues you have, you're still a friend, and that's what matters  :lol:

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

Thanks bros! Its good to know Im accepted even with my condition, most people dont take it well. My parents love me and I love them, but they never took the situation well, they are allways trying to treat or make me act like a normal person, shpouting at me when I break the norm or act purelly based on logic (they shout a lot), i know they dont do it with bad intention, but they kinda of refuse to accept that Im mentally damaged and try to "Fix" me (wich isnt bad, just annoying as fuck).

My condition is the main responsable for me being single and a virgin, I alweays end doing wierd stuff becaause of the lack of common sense or scaring people when Im on my "full logical mode".

Greetings Comrades.  Some wonderful news (at least as far as I'm concerned). I will soon be able to start working on an Oblivion install. I had to order a new copy from amazon, as walmart no longer sells oblivion.

This means soon comrades, I will be able to show the gloriousness of my true form. (I'll be making my "me only" custom race)

For those interested, the race will be a combination of several.

Slof's Snow Leopard - I've altered the textures, really love the super fluffy tail :)

Cheshire Kanin Rabbit Race - for the powers

X117 Mini Rabbit Race - Ears

Ismelda Chingari Demon Race - Flight script, flame aura, possibly some powers and a plugin for this mod that makes flight leveled.

*Ungifted - permanent silence affect

*Conduit Magic - Channel magic through weapons

*these 2 mods only if they can work together properly, with a few tweaks if needed

Along with some different meshes and textures for wings, and some different animations for flight.

Greetings Comrades.  Some wonderful news (at least as far as I'm concerned). I will soon be able to start working on an Oblivion install. I had to order a new copy from amazon, as walmart no longer sells oblivion.

This means soon comrades, I will be able to show the gloriousness of my true form. (I'll be making my "me only" custom race)

For those interested, the race will be a combination of several.

Slof's Snow Leopard - I've altered the textures, really love the super fluffy tail :)

Cheshire Kanin Rabbit Race - for the powers

X117 Mini Rabbit Race - Ears

Ismelda Chingari Demon Race - Flight script, flame aura, possibly some powers and a plugin for this mod that makes flight leveled.

*Ungifted - permanent silence affect

*Conduit Magic - Channel magic through weapons

*these 2 mods only if they can work together properly, with a few tweaks if needed

Along with some different meshes and textures for wings, and some different animations for flight.

That's great comrade :D

Well comrades, RL is messing with me on multiple levels.  I'll pop in when I can, but at least I found something for a fun avatar. BEHOLD THE GLORIOUS LEOBIT!!!

The Leobit is great :D

Comrades, I have a new project. Yes, the red is darker, but it's for the new flavour. When the blueberry recipe will be ready, we will start to create a new kind of Leninade!

After the shameful capitalist Dr Pepper, let me introduce:   Dr Staline         Soon, I will ask Comrade SnowOwl to prepare a new bottle with Staline's mustache at the bottom of the bottle!

Archived