The Comrade Thread (Or the Official LLCP Thread)

ThatSeasonsGal

What if one of us immobilizes you while Comrade Flower put the gag? Is there any punishment at the end, for helping a dear Comrade?  :angel: 

Not if you succeed but chances of that are about as slim as my chances of being master ninja :P

I just found that I am a Comrade.

And I read and follow the rules, as any great leader should do.

But we disagreed with AethyrMipe because we knew that the policy of changing our names was fraught with great dangers for the Party: today you amputate one limb, tomorrow another, the day after tomorrow a third — what will we have left in the Party?

I just found that I am a Comrade.

And I read and follow the rules, as any great leader should do.

But we disagreed with AethyrMipe because we knew that the policy of changing our names was fraught with great dangers for the Party: today you amputate one limb, tomorrow another, the day after tomorrow a third — what will we have left in the Party?

Welcome comrade you can also change your member title if you prefer.

Please choose your leninade flavour we have - Cherry, Mixed Fruit, Raspberry Strawberry and Original.

But be careful...one of those flavours is sedated, and you will most likely wake up with a gag or something if you choose it

Shhh you wasnt suppose to tell him that (smh)

But be careful...one of those flavours is sedated, and you will most likely wake up with a gag or something if you choose it

I chose the Rasputin flavor, thanks.

I chose the Rasputin flavor, thanks.

Hehe....wise choice

Hi comrades - anyone interested for cocked wine? Still have some left from yesterday ;)

I think im gonna pass....

Archived