The Comrade Thread (Or the Official LLCP Thread)

ThatSeasonsGal

I'm drinking cocked wine with cinnamon

*cocked*? :huh::blink::o

NO!!!!!!!!! Dont ask you wont like the answer

that's a literal translation from my language. Don't know English phrase

Try googling Mulled Wine see if thats it

yea, guys, cooked, boiled red wine with cinnamon... why is so strange?!

Mulled wine - are you kidding me... I know what is mule.. it's animal and I do not drink mulled wine :P

The dictionary says - kuhano vino = boiled wine

you see in our language there is a difference between cooked and boiled. Cooked wine is more appropriate term then boiled wine, because we do not boiling wine but cooking it...

I suspect that the Elf Prince didn't realize his typo with "cocked" instead of "cooked" :lol:

Nah, i think he meant it that way.

It's Elf Prince after all.

Both are possible... A huge mistake like this one could be normal for him

You naughty perverted comrades  - hahahahahahahahahhahaaha - it was typing error and that's all.

by the way while I was gone it was because a met gorgeous 19 years old brunette. We met in our corridor, talked, had a drink and arrange our first date for tomorrow after first kiss. Thank goodness I have pair of red stockings for her from my ex.... :P

6th floor is opening tomorrow...... la la la la la

I suspect that the Elf Prince didn't realize his typo with "cocked" instead of "cooked" :lol:

Nah, i think he meant it that way.

It's Elf Prince after all.

Both are possible... A huge mistake like this one could be normal for him

You naughty perverted comrades  - hahahahahahahahahhahaaha - it was typing error and that's all.

by the way while I was gone it was because a met gorgeous 19 years old brunette. We met in our corridor, talked, had a drink and arrange our first date for tomorrow after first kiss. Thank goodness I have pair of red stockings for her from my ex.... :P

6th floor is opening tomorrow...... la la la la la

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Archived