[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

Massive BoS spoilers ahead. But my god, now I've heard it, I'm pretty miffed Bethesda cut it.

A mod that adds some of THIS dialogue back into the game. 

"Unused dialogue suggests that Paladin Danse and the Sole Survivor were originally able challenge Maxson's authority as Elder through combat according to "the Litany". Through his defeat, it would have allowed Danse to regain his status as Paladin and grant the Sole Survivor the rank of Elder within the Brotherhood."

Massive BoS spoilers ahead. But my god, now I've heard it, I'm pretty miffed Bethesda cut it.

"Unused dialogue suggests that Paladin Danse and the Sole Survivor were originally able challenge Maxson's authority as Elder through combat according to "the Litany". Through his defeat, it would have allowed Danse to regain his status as Paladin and grant the Sole Survivor the rank of Elder within the Brotherhood."

Well, more likely, we'll need mods to give FO4 the roleplay it should have from the beggining, as always, is up to modders to do lamethesda's work. But I have this dreadful thought (I hope I'm wrong, but I'm never am) that lamethesda has tapped into the shaddy practice of companies nowadays to make a game, cut it in half, release the first half as the "base" game, and sell the other half as DLC, so instead of we getting a game with addable content that expands onto the game, we are just getting the game as intended from the start, by buying the dlc. 

Well, more likely, we'll need mods to give FO4 the roleplay it should have from the beggining, as always, is up to modders to do lamethesda's work. But I have this dreadful thought (I hope I'm wrong, but I'm never am) that lamethesda has tapped into the shaddy practice of companies nowadays to make a game, cut it in half, release the first half as the "base" game, and sell the other half as DLC, so instead of we getting a game with addable content that expands onto the game, we are just getting the game as intended from the start, by buying the dlc. 

As sad as it is, that wouldn't surprise me. On the one hand, I hope the DLCs edit the main story to restore some cut bits and improve the Commonwealth, rather than just adding new areas with their own self contained stories. On the other hand, I imagine this could wreck mods and other community created stuff by changing aspects of the base game.

Just wanna ask..

1) Is it possible to add unique "races" in Fallout 4, as there are no such things in vanilla (i mean elves and such what i have seen in skyrim :sleepy: ), at least ears?

2) invidual clothing parts (eyepatches, boots, gloves), as Fallout 4 seems to have that one vanilla suit covers all body parts, but what i have done in other Bethesda games was building clothes/armor from different/random pieces, to create unique look.

3) HUD is annoying, so perhaps same kind of mod like in Fallout New Vegas that one button reveals HUD and pressing again removes it? I hate health/stealth UI.

4) Alternate start (with different races, different backstories, if it is cyborg synth or some fantasy race), could choose to be at some faction already

5) Does Fallout 4 have "skeleton" for modders like in Skyrim? Meaning more physics on body (not necessarily meaning bouncing boobs&butt, but possible clothing/wings/tails, as i see already in vanilla hair seems to follow movement which is nice!)

6) Hairstyles from skyrim, is porting possible?

That's all.

With actual software are possible have FO4 version of Immersive HUD for Skyrim? Requires SKYUI and SKSE, for now we have only F4SE, maybe not quite the same thing, just something that allows me to make the HUD disappear and reappear with a key ... is for screenshots and for the immersion ..

I'd love to be able to use power armour frames as a container that hold their set amount of weight, rather than just boosting your carry weight while in it.

That way you can have heavy weapons and junk stored in the armour, and once you step out it's no longer accessible.

The main point for me is just to be able to load up as much as possible, then exit PA and not be over encumbered.

I imagine this should be doable just via scripting, since the container already exists (for PA pieces and fusion cores only)

im personally playing chinese online FPS Glorious Mission(光荣使命). other name is Passion Leads Army. (its like America's Army Online. actually make by Private company and PLA Nanjing Military Region) and i love co-op modes of these game.

so im gotta request someone who can make a Armor(weapon is optional, if modder friends want.) of these co-op mode NPC. most of them is Japanese(Imperial Japanese Army, Japanese Self-Defense Forces). 

im using Umodel(activate override game detection - unreal engine 3 - Passion Leads Army) and ripped of Meshes And Texture from TMBase.u file. all you gotta do is just make work on as armor in fallout 4.

so what i want is....

npc_guojun_001 - National Revolutionary Army 29th army(Marco Polo Bridge) 

japan_pt_001 - JMSDF Maritime Interception Team (Senkaku)

japan_tx_001 - JMSDF SBU(Senkaku)

japan_jy_001 - JGSDF Elite(Senkaku)

japan_gz_001~001_d02 - IJA Infantry(d02 : banzai charger)(Shanghai, Marco Polo Bridge)

japan_gz_002 - IJA Staff sergeant(Shanghai, Marco Polo Bridge)

japan_gz_006 - IJA General(Shanghai, Marco Polo Bridge)

bandit_AI_001 - Terrorist(Subway)

bandit_AI_003 - (Old Version. now not use)Terrorist(Subway)

make these NPC's Armor and hats. oh, and please make a female body version.

and if you have interest, these NPC weapons data(Type 89 Rifle, Arisaka, K98k, Nambu type 14 Pistol, Type 11 LMG, Type 100 SMG, P220, MP5) is included to. 

p.s. 

1. These game is maked for Military public relations like AA Online(and Free, of course). and accoding of their rules, it will be okay unless we make a product and sell using their game materials.....um, maybe?

2. this is another request who make this mod, can i upload this mod (with credit your name) other mod community sites?(of course not nexusmods. its abolutely banned, i think...)

https://drive.google...bWUzcGpRZmNwSlU

a pictures of original models 

http://www.imfdb.org...lorious_Mission

I am sad that the mod author did not just simply ask permission of the folks he wanted to work with for their files. Everyone has been incredibly nice in allowing me to work with their assets for the Seasons Project, and I am sure they would have done so with the Divine Revelation author as well. I am just hoping that it was all just him not understanding the process. The biggest loss I think is that although he may have been using borrowed assets, the DR mod author was also doing some things no one else was doing. He had some unique tree and leaf textures that were starting to shape up, and he was actually accomplishing something with LODs right before DR was removed. It's really just a shame. I've found that in the mod community, if you are polite and you just ask permission to work with assets, most folks are happy to collaborate. I hope that some folks might like the Seasons Project as an alternative, but it isn't the same look as DR, although the summer version I guess comes closest to that look.

Would it be possible for say... The Ricochet perk to be triggered on Blocking with a Melee weapon? Kinda like a Jedi Deflect you have to time your blocks anyway (since blocking is now a quick animation)?

I've been looking around for a way to even change the Ricochet Chance, but I've had no luck so far.

Do we make outfit requests here?

If so, there's a few I'd like to see.

Starcraft Ghost Nova Armor

nova__dominion_ghost_by_mr__jack-d7cs56e

Tracer's Outfit (Overwatch)

tracer_final_by_neoartcore-d86wf9b.jpg

Symmetra's Outfit (Overwatch)

symmetra_final_by_neoartcore-d87x8mn.jpg

Really, a lot of the Overwatch stuff would be nice to see in FO4.

The overwatch stuff is nice, but you need to have someone with access to the beta to rip the texture and mesh resources.

We all want a "Yes man" route through the game that allows us to be "umadbro" to BoS, the railroad & the institute, as a matter of fact, i am thinking of another faction that gives no fuck about any of that, wears cool threads, and is part of my "wild wasteland" mod, : the Post Men.

Its an idea only at the moment, I'm ripping off assets here and there, along with editing basegame stuff, so we can have a free "wild wasteland" perk,

Probably featuring idiotic toilet humour, or in-jokes, but I thought of a group of people* that might just be tired of the whole grind of the wasteland, so they seek a way of subliming out.

*may contain ghouls, robots, synths and possibly other things, but people will do.

Would it be possible for someone to make / port a Princess Peach hair and/or dress or any of the Mario women's (for CBBE/bodyslide?) I noticed that they haven't been done for any of the Bethesda games in the past, or at least I couldn't find them with Google research. I saw a picture of a hairstyle from one of the Sims, but that's about it. I know this one would take a while, since no GECK and it probably wouldn't be portable (since afaik it hasn't been made for other games to port from.) Would they just cause copyright issues? That might explain the lack of them for other games.

Here's the one thing I'm thoroughly disappointed doesn't exist. I'm trying to be orderly and I have sets of armor and weapons that differ from each other for my farmers, guards, scavengers, tradesmen, etc. So when I go to stockpile armor or weapons that have been modified in the same way, it takes so damned long to modify everything. It would be an absolute godsend to have an option to apply the same modification to a number of pieces of the same armor or same weapon.

So if I wanted to add silencers to all of my assault rifles for my guards, for example, I could click something that allows me to make all or a certain number of the rifles have that modification instead of spending so much time modifying everything. I have no idea how to go about this, but I'm sure there's a genius out there that can work out something for this.

I'm incredibly annoyed that after you have assigned a companion to one of your settlements you can never again get them to go back to their original home.  This is a dumb oversight, bordering on being a bug.  The original home of the companion should be available from the drop down menu.

I'm aware that you cancel out, this will send the companion to their original home, but that only works IF you have never sent them to one of your settlements before.

So ideally I would like a mod that add to the send to menu their default home location.  Failing that, a way to restore their home location, so that if you cancel out, it acts as if you have never assigned them to a settlement before.

Piper needs to go home to her sister.  Nick needs to go back to his office and his assistant who seems half in love with him.  Vance needs to go back to lead his squad.  etc.   And basically I'm sick of all of them hanging around wanting to talk to me constantly.  I want to send them home to resume their former lives.  Exiling them to the Fallout 4 version of Siberia, is not an option.

Apologies,  I did not realize that I had to post in a single tread.  Go ahead and delete this, thank you.