[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but I would really like to see a return of the Favorites menu from Skyrim. Ideally I would like this to work alongside the hot keys menu rather than replace it, unless of course this new favorites menu brought back the hot key functionality from Skyrim. As of right now it is rather annoying being limited to the normal number of hot keys, so it would be nice to have a menu open that can contain all your other regularly used items that aren't on your standard hot keys. 

When do you guys think RaceMenu will be out?

i frankly have no idea but it really want it :D

It's already out and called "LooksMenu". It will still take a long time for it to have even nearly as much features as the RaceMenu for Skyrim, though.

When do you guys think RaceMenu will be out?

i frankly have no idea but it really want it :D

It's already out and called "LooksMenu". It will still take a long time for it to have even nearly as much features as the RaceMenu for Skyrim, though.

yeah but more along the lines of adding a whole new face mesh and that kinda sheet

Could someone reupload Seasons Project? Thanks :)

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5810/?

This file has currently been set to hidden by the author of the file. You cannot look at this file page or download any files relating to this file until the author makes the file visible to the public again.

The reason given by the author is: The Seasons Project mods have been hidden for now because thieves keep taking the files, packaging them horribly, and uploading them without permission to Bethesda.net. Because these mods were made for PC, and are not optimized or packaged correctly for consoles, the stolen mods end up breaking console player games. So everyone suffers, the modders who have their work stolen, and the console users who download those mods without knowing they are stolen and may break their games. Currently the most recent stolen files from Seasons, including even a screenshot stolen from my mod page, is still up after four days of endless complaints, flagged reports, and even a DMCA filing. Until Bethesda can implement security measures to better protect the creations of modders, my files will stay hidden. And because of this blatant thievery and disregard for modders by so many people, I have no desire now to port them to console in the future, although I reserve the right to change my mind if Bethesda figures out how to fix this whole nasty mess.

I hope you realize the irony in your request.

Could someone reupload Seasons Project? Thanks :)

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5810/?

This file has currently been set to hidden by the author of the file. You cannot look at this file page or download any files relating to this file until the author makes the file visible to the public again.

The reason given by the author is: The Seasons Project mods have been hidden for now because thieves keep taking the files, packaging them horribly, and uploading them without permission to Bethesda.net. Because these mods were made for PC, and are not optimized or packaged correctly for consoles, the stolen mods end up breaking console player games. So everyone suffers, the modders who have their work stolen, and the console users who download those mods without knowing they are stolen and may break their games. Currently the most recent stolen files from Seasons, including even a screenshot stolen from my mod page, is still up after four days of endless complaints, flagged reports, and even a DMCA filing. Until Bethesda can implement security measures to better protect the creations of modders, my files will stay hidden. And because of this blatant thievery and disregard for modders by so many people, I have no desire now to port them to console in the future, although I reserve the right to change my mind if Bethesda figures out how to fix this whole nasty mess.

I hope you realize the irony in your request.

And possibly they want to use it as a marker to lead people to their Payton account. If people are really serious they should delete the mods download page completely to save cluttering up the sites forever with unavailable mods.

In all honesty, this idea sprung to mind as I was commenting on another post here...

It's love to see a Genetic Version of the Automatron DLC, where genetic samples are acquired from the various Species of the Commonwealth. Which are then "cultivated and modified" in a tube. Not unlike the ones found in the earlier mentioned Official DLC...

I understand that the Wasteland Workshop somewhat gives this, but not in as such a unique manner. Not offering the level of "Customization" that the release prior to it, gave us.

Heck, once the framework is mostly done, I could see Female PC's using their own womb to "incubate" their results.

The idea behind this, does somewhat fall in line with the experiments done in the previous versions, even akin to a Specific "Empty Mountain" who had one doing similar things.

But I'd like some control of a "viable" fusion... a "Chimera" of sorts.

It definitely was possible on Skyrim. I know. I've seen me do it.

Just had to disable player controls then reenable them.

But they changed the way that works for FO4 and that trick doesn't work anymore.

I'm trying to make a bag item that when you activate it, it closes the pip boy and activates a container in a hidden cell. Sort of an unlimited inventory type thing. It's my solution to the problem of managing inventory weight in survival mode. Set it so you can only open the bag outside of battle and it's a bit of a pain to use so it doesn't feel like too much of a cheat. Might cap the weight limit of the bag if I can.

Right now I've got it to where if you activate the bag then close the inventory manually, it works. I want a script to auto-close the inventory though.

Closest I've found as a solution so far is a keyword PlayAnimOnItemUse. When you put it on an item then it will back you out of the pip boy when you use the item. If you do this while in first person then it works perfectly as a way to close the pip boy. However, if you do it in third person then it backs you out of the pip boy and plays an animation. I can't figure out how it decides what animation to play, but for me it does a little ducking animation. It also blocks the container opening part of my script for some reason and causes the little ducking animation to play every time you switch to third person mode.

I think the unique body mod on nexus  does that ?

Is it possible to make everyone or some of the characters in the game have vanilla body while your own character has say, CBBE body.

i dont like seeing everyone in the wasteland have the same body as my character, especially since it ruins the fun and the malnutrition\radiation\disease everyone must have from living in the wasteland vs a body from pre-war era should make them have slimmer bodies.

automatron adds a drill arm  combat option to bots   could be used for  your drill animation.

One thing that seems to be missing.... Bioshock Style Big Daddy Power Armor.

Just  a thought

It shoul be doable, but the drill animation would be hard to do atm... But which one to do first is the question :

• Alpha serie? (Bioshock 2)
  • Bouncer? (Bioshock 1)
  • Rosie? (Bioshock 1)
  • Rumbler? (Bioshock 2)
  • Lancer? (Bioshock 2's dlc Minerva's Den)

As each BD except bouncer have a mutual frame (animation frame), they could use the same power armor frame. Having the Bouncer as a separate project frame could be a good idea (and as it has a grappling hook (Bioshock Infinite's DLC Burial at Sea) it would require much more scripting.

Hey, can someone with Blender/3dMax help me? 

I'm using the GITS armor from the Nexus as a chest-piece over the top of a harness, but I have a problem. The armor has five parts - a riot-vest, two leg/shin guards, and two arms guards - and I only want one part of it, the riot vest. The other parts clip through the harness, as well as clipping through my CBBE body (even tho I'm just using CBBE Curvy without any custom Bodyslide modification). I can fix the clipping through the body easy enough on the parts that I want to keep, but first I wanted to remove the arm and leg armor.

Normally, this is easy to handle with Bodyslide's Outfit Studio by just deleting the other sections of the mesh, but when I loaded the file into it, I discovered that instead of each part of the armor having a different section in Bodyslide (like this other item does), it was all lumped into one big item, like this. Loading the mesh up in NifSkope only confirmed it. The mesh in question, GITS_armor.nif, had only one BSSubIndexTriShape sub-header/expandable thing, and other items had multiple. 

I tried using Outfit Studio to just shrink those arm and leg parts down so that they would squeeze beneath the skin of my character, but it just plain didn't work. Bits would always poke out of my character's arms or legs, and sometimes would even start to wig out with physics problems and flail around as I walked around in-game. 

With that in mind, can someone with Blender or 3dMax please delete the arm and leg sections of this .nif file and then send it back to me, so that I can just have the riot vest part?

Thanks!

GITS_armor.nif

Hey, can someone with Blender/3dMax help me? 

With that in mind, can someone with Blender or 3dMax please delete the arm and leg sections of this .nif file and then send it back to me, so that I can just have the riot vest part?

Thanks!

Not tested.

But should work fine.

Vest.nif

Not tested.

But should work fine.

I linked that up with a new item in the CK and spawned it in, but when I try to equip it, the game freezes up. 

The audio from the background music continues, but the visuals and the rest of the game lock up and I have to use TaskManager to exit. 

It might be that the problem is on my end - I'll fiddle around with the CK and see if that helps.

EDIT: Nope, messing around in the CK didn't help. Equipping an item with this mesh just makes the game freeze.

I linked that up with a new item in the CK and spawned it in, but when I try to equip it, the game freezes up. 

The audio from the background music continues, but the visuals and the rest of the game lock up and I have to use TaskManager to exit. 

It might be that the problem is on my end - I'll fiddle around with the CK and see if that helps.

EDIT: Nope, messing around in the CK didn't help. Equipping an item with this mesh just makes the game freeze.

How can the official exporter be this inconsistent....

I imported and exported it with figments exporter.

Did a qiuck test and shows up in game without crashing.

Vest 2.nif

I would love a mod that requires an explosives perk/perception check if you could disarm traps and mines.  Also one that works against turrets and robots, higher the level of the robot the harder it is to hack.  And even at max Intelligence it still requires on a check on how long they are actually hacked.

Os ativos foram alegadamente roubado de outros autores modernos e foi um alfa muito incompleta de qualquer maneira. Poderia muito bem esperar pelo menos um beta.

* EDIT * Ao investigar mais, seu / sua proibição parece mais do que suspeito. Nexus faz amor que BanHammer. Eu estou tentando obter a versão mais recente (0.7) e se eu fizer eu vou fazer upload de um link para ele.

hey i need aks you if u have any link of seasons project, no from nexus cuz maybe the autor has banned too

i appreciate if you can do this for me... or everyone