2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

hi everybody

For me, this mod is just awesome, juste a skimpy/spicy touch to that boring wasteland. that's juste perfect!

But I've got a problem, if anyone can help me. I wanna convert the outfits to my own preset, but the changes are not effectives in-game, I don't know where i'm wrong because I followed the unofficial outfit studio tutorial :/

can anybody lend me a hand, that would be great!

thank you all and congratulation 2pac for that fantastic mod!

Have you batch build all the outfits?

Did your other bodyslide mods have the same problem?

Hi enjoying this mod but unfortunate i have the same problem with BS conversion to my body preset.

I had this mod for a long time so i havent got the invisible thing(havent upgraded for a long time) the spike armor and the drifter one shows up .

All clothing +courser+wolf shows up with my body preset(or?) but all armor still is 2pacs double melon but with my body under it. I tried to build them one by one but nothing changes in game, it seems to only be the upper part (the breast size).

The micro bikinis fits but i got a big clipping problem in the crotchattachicon.gif377160_20160504115700_1.jpg i tried to do something with it in OS but man i just cant work that tool.

My preset:attachicon.gifSidB.7z

Hope to see 2pac here soon :heart:

I have the same clipping with the micro bikini.  OS is beyond me, but i was able to alleviate it a bit in BS so it's a wee bit better.

Im too expirence troubles with bikinies, the same problems as few posts before.

Seems like bone weight painted incorrectly, but for a some reason i cant readjust it.

Like OutfitStudio doesnt let me to paint on this model.

Anyway, ive made some tweaks.

Modified nif model file atached to this post.

Replace at:

Fallout 4\Data\meshes\clothes\2pac4eva7\microbikinis

Also, dont forget to rebuild to yre cbbe preset

black.nif

Edited by twink333

hi everybody

For me, this mod is just awesome, juste a skimpy/spicy touch to that boring wasteland. that's juste perfect!

But I've got a problem, if anyone can help me. I wanna convert the outfits to my own preset, but the changes are not effectives in-game, I don't know where i'm wrong because I followed the unofficial outfit studio tutorial :/

can anybody lend me a hand, that would be great!

thank you all and congratulation 2pac for that fantastic mod!

Have you batch build all the outfits?

Did your other bodyslide mods have the same problem?

Hi enjoying this mod but unfortunate i have the same problem with BS conversion to my body preset.

I had this mod for a long time so i havent got the invisible thing(havent upgraded for a long time) the spike armor and the drifter one shows up .

All clothing +courser+wolf shows up with my body preset(or?) but all armor still is 2pacs double melon but with my body under it. I tried to build them one by one but nothing changes in game, it seems to only be the upper part (the breast size).

The micro bikinis fits but i got a big clipping problem in the crotchattachicon.gif377160_20160504115700_1.jpg i tried to do something with it in OS but man i just cant work that tool.

My preset:attachicon.gifSidB.7z

Hope to see 2pac here soon :heart:

I have the same clipping with the micro bikini. OS is beyond me, but i was able to alleviate it a bit in BS so it's a wee bit better.
If you have microbikini clipping on crotch area, u need to copy your bodyslide preset in BS. Then make sure you elevate the crotch area in BS sliders (this way the crotch area will be covered well with the bikini).. Then bodyslide ONLY the microbikinies with the new preset! All other outfits AND nude body have to be bodyslided with your original preset.

Anyone know if this conflicts with this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6923/?

No. In fact it is REQUIRED if you are using Armorsmith extended mod because that mod comes with some outfits. And the Bodyslide files for those are in the Rusty package. Please check Armorsmith nexus page in the sticky post. The author mentions which additional mods are needed (I think the Rusty mod and just one more mod, so not much if you are using BS and Armorsmith).

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knew how to fix this issue? 

attachicon.gifFallout4 2016-05-09 15-31-26.png

I assume I just reinstall Ratty Skirt but I just want to be sure.

I would assume a reinstall of the mesh might work....however...thats weird and I've never seen that. My ratty skirt works fine, in fact I did a new body preset for myself yesterday so I had to reshape all of my stuff to my new preset.

Anyone know how to delete 2pac's custom sliders from these outfits? I'm trying to add the newer default sliders by loading a new reference but I think his sliders are fucking with the meshes.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=4083855

This document will help you a bit

But the main problem is that 2pac's body is not a standard cbbe body, so some new sliders won't work very well

May be port 2pac's sliders to the standard cbbe will be better

• 2 weeks later...

There do not seem to be any textures for the vanilla armors in the all in one file on the first post. Am I missing something here?  The only textures are for the special outfits like bikinis. 

Is there another file I should have downloaded? I only saw the one...

Edit: tried downloading the file from Nexus, still no textures included in that one. Every female character is using pink textures in game, what am I missing...?

Edit: tried downloading the file from Nexus, still no textures included in that one. Every female character is using pink textures in game, what am I missing...?

Do you use a last version of nexus mod manager? The Bethesta changed a folder for mods in 1.5 version and old versions of nexus mod manager can`t work correctly. But 2pac`s armors were still working when I had this problem.

There do not seem to be any textures for the vanilla armors in the all in one file on the first post. Am I missing something here?  The only textures are for the special outfits like bikinis. 

Is there another file I should have downloaded? I only saw the one...

2Pac's mod didn't touch most of the vanilla textures. He modded the meshes.

I last built most of his outfits in bodyslide February 21, 2016 and haven't touched them since. They still work for me with the original vanilla textures.

I did use several mods to upgrade the textures (such as mods for Piper's outfit or vault suits or for the raider leathers and whatnot), but those are texture mods which and hence are fully compatible with 2pac's mod because one does meshes and the other textures without stepping on each other.

On a related note, CBBE's vanilla outfits and 2pac's vanilla outfits do compete with each other. As I prefer to use 2pac's I don't install CBBE's because then it's a pain to go around rebuilding everything and adding the physics back into everything.

If you haven't installed 2pac's successfully yet, then first install CBBE's vanilla outfits. Then install 2pac's over it so you get the default vanilla stuff from Cell and Caliente and then the outfits you want from 2pac.

Before I waste my time trying to get this mod to work right and finding out the hard way, is there any way to get the 3d abs without also getting the double melons? I find the breasts in CBBE already very large (or can be anyways). What I am looking for is a slider that gives more muscular definition without changing the overall body form. This mod looks like it adds muscles and breasts, which honestly is very unrealistic since breasts are fatty deposits and muscular women don't really generally have big ones. Yes, I know fitness models exist, and generally have big boobs.... but they're also generally implants.

Before I waste my time trying to get this mod to work right and finding out the hard way, is there any way to get the 3d abs without also getting the double melons? I find the breasts in CBBE already very large (or can be anyways). What I am looking for is a slider that gives more muscular definition without changing the overall body form. This mod looks like it adds muscles and breasts, which honestly is very unrealistic since breasts are fatty deposits and muscular women don't really generally have big ones. Yes, I know fitness models exist, and generally have big boobs.... but they're also generally implants.

There are a number of mods that add the ability to have abs and other muscles.

Is there a way I can get the bodyslide files to utilize the new sliders(7B Upper/Lower, Muscle Definition)?

You kind of have to go into the Outfit Studio and replace the original body mesh and then re-conform again. Then your outfit will have the new sliders.

There's a guide for it on the BodySlide mod page.

Well I hope he has the time again to start updating it.

I really missed his unique touch of slootifing the armors.

And with Far Harbor and Automatron out, there have been added at least 20 new outfits and armors to the game.

Kinda wondering, what the marine wetsuit would look like...

One thing to add for converting 2Pac's stuff is that you have to set the melonstoCBBE slider to 100%, then go to the slider menu and Set Base Shape. Then load reference and conform. Also, when I converted a couple, I needed to keep all of the reference sliders selected or shit just got all kinds of wonky.

Is there a way I can get the bodyslide files to utilize the new sliders(7B Upper/Lower, Muscle Definition)?

You kind of have to go into the Outfit Studio and replace the original body mesh and then re-conform again. Then your outfit will have the new sliders.

One thing to add for converting 2Pac's stuff is that you have to set the melonstoCBBE slider to 100%, then go to the slider menu and Set Base Shape. Then load reference and conform. Also, when I converted a couple, I needed to keep all of the reference sliders selected or shit just got all kinds of wonky.

Thank you all so much