2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

how do you restore the mesh to the original after remove the mods ?

Just go back to the data/meshes and search in armor/clothes the outfits you modified, then delete.

I tried to do that but cannot find the Athletic mesh map any where

it's Data/meshes/armor/DCGuard/FOutfit.nif

how do you restore the mesh to the original after remove the mods ?

Just go back to the data/meshes and search in armor/clothes the outfits you modified, then delete.

I tried to do that but cannot find the Athletic mesh map any where

it's Data/meshes/armor/DCGuard/FOutfit.nif

it work, thank a lot !!! is it safe for me to assume all the file start with F like Foutfit.nif is safe to remove to return the armor/clothes back to its original look ?

it work, thank a lot !!! is it safe for me to assume all the file start with F like Foutfit.nif is safe to remove to return the armor/clothes back to its original look ?

Yea no worries, out of all the mods in Bethesda games, replacing meshes/textures is the safest. Then comes mods with .esp, .esm, and mods with scripts that can be risky.

You shouldn't have any issues by deleting the meshes you replaced to get back to the vanilla ones !

Is this the only pack featuring this body?

Or have any others done conversions either here or on nexus that use this body?

I tried to browse Nexus but i wasn't sure what to search for.

I really like this body and have made an excellent preset for it but I can not seem to find any armor mods that use this as a base.

I have had very little luck trying to convert certain armors to use this body.

Namely the x-92 courser armor,

That and I am horrible with using outfit studio.

And I would love to see some others too.

What i hope to see in the future

Harness wardrobe

Daisy Nukes

Commonwealth Shorts

Kerrigan

Nanosuit

Courser X-92

and because the three above this were based off it (I believe) Slooty Vault Suit

If any one has converted these and would be willing to share or knows where they can be found I would be greatly appreciative.

Also they do not need to be made more skimpy or anything I just am looking for them with the additional sliders for muscles and what not.

I really like this body and have made an excellent preset for it but I can not seem to find any armor mods that use this as a base.

you can form these armors to any CBBE body you want. the special bodys are 2pac only stuff.

what are you talking about? you can form these armors to any CBBE body you want. just a few mouse clicks in bodyslide.

I am referring to using the additional sliders from this body.

I have built all my armors in game to my custom preset but they do not use the added sliders.

And yes there are instructions on the main OP that tells you how to convert them to use the new sliders but I can not seem to get it work correctly.

Most likely because I am using the alpha build of MO and it can be a bit temperamental at times.

what are you talking about? you can form these armors to any CBBE body you want. just a few mouse clicks in bodyslide.

I have built all my armors in game to my custom preset but they do not use the added sliders.

And yes there are instructions on the main OP that tells you how to convert them to use the new sliders but I can not seem to get it work correctly.

Most likely because I am using the alpha build of MO and it can be a bit temperamental at times.

Ah. That is too bad, but that is to be expected in an alpha version. Me, I'm just scrubbing along with the nexus mod manager. I know it isn't that good, but then again, I don't give a damn. :P

Anyway. I actually wanted to give the link to the nexus page for downloading: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7718/?

Usually when I download a mod from here I just add it to my mod index and let it build inside the manager, but this should (hopefully) work for you.

I have a question, I made my own custom/Original Armor and Textures (its my first time for making an armor for fallout 4, make skyrim armors).

So In BSLightingShaderProperty texture paths i added the textures and in the material section i linked the Metal from the material folder (because my armor is metal based) as you can see in the below images. I checked a couple of armors to see what material textures were used for certain armors so i thought i have to select the metal material (BGSM) textures file

8m3J1wPv.pngW8X0ascT.png

But in the game the textures i selected are not showing instead it is showing the metal material textures i selected for the material. Also one part is also invisible in the game)

og6VtQ3L.png

The Armor actually looks like this

EYCoNF6i.jpg

So i am guessing i have to make the material textures file out of my textures as well and i wanna know how?

I'll really appreciate the help, Thanks.

I have a question, I made my own custom/Original Armor and Textures (its my first time for making an armor for fallout 4, make skyrim armors).

So In BSLightingShaderProperty texture paths i added the textures and in the material section i linked the Metal from the material folder (because my armor is metal based) as you can see in the below images. I checked a couple of armors to see what material textures were used for certain armors so i thought i have to select the metal material (BGSM) textures file

8m3J1wPv.pngW8X0ascT.png

But in the game the textures i selected are not showing instead it is showing the metal material textures i selected for the material. Also one part is also invisible in the game)

og6VtQ3L.png

EYCoNF6i.jpg

So i am guessing i have to make the material textures file out of my textures as well and i wanna know how?

Awesome body in your signature :)

8m3J1wPv.pngW8X0ascT.png

og6VtQ3L.png

EYCoNF6i.jpg

Textures are pointed by the material file (.bgsm) and the material is pointed in the .nif . The BSShaderTextureSet can be empty actually.

Material Editor

8m3J1wPv.pngW8X0ascT.png

og6VtQ3L.png

EYCoNF6i.jpg

Textures are pointed by the material file (.bgsm) and the material is pointed in the .nif . The BSShaderTextureSet can be empty actually.

Material Editor

Thanks, i'll check it out.

8m3J1wPv.pngW8X0ascT.png

og6VtQ3L.png

EYCoNF6i.jpg

Awesome body in your signature :)

Thanks, making one for FO4 :D

How about you make a thread asking these question? Wouldn't it be better then to kidnap this thread ? (No offense!)

I always hope new perverted things had been done by the 2pac :)

Actually I did but i wasn't getting any reply so i saw this thread and asked here.

I did get a reply but way after i got the reply here in this thread.

@OP: I made the materials and added them in the nif file but now i am getting the black texture (not the purple one when no material or textures signed to the nif)

Ah. That is too bad, but that is to be expected in an alpha version. Me, I'm just scrubbing along with the nexus mod manager. I know it isn't that good, but then again, I don't give a damn. :P

Anyway. I actually wanted to give the link to the nexus page for downloading: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7718/?

Usually when I download a mod from here I just add it to my mod index and let it build inside the manager, but this should (hopefully) work for you.

This doesn't help me as the directions on how to convert armors and add the new sliders is identical.

Its possible I was not being clear enough (happens when I have a deficiency of sleep).

Batch building the armors "FROM" this mod work correctly. Exactly the way I want them too.

What does "NOT" work (for me) is converting the mods I listed above to this body and adding the new sliders inside outfit studio.

If and rarely when, i can get outfit studio to work correctly the end result is, well horrible is an understatement but, i am going to say horrible.

So I was looking to see if anyone who has already converted those mods to this body "WITH" the new sliders could send me their bodyslide files so that I can batch build the above listed mods and have them using this bodies added sliders.

As it stands now I have those mods installed but i do not use a single one of them and only use the vanilla gear from this mod as its the only gear that accurately fits my bodyslide preset.

I don't know if this has been addressed before and/or is just not important enough, but I have a question:

Are there going to be skimpy versions of the Automatron DLC armors added in a future version? Because from the wiki notes it is just the Mechanist Armor Outfit that was added and another overlay armor option.

I don't know if this has been addressed before and/or is just not important enough, but I have a question:

Are there going to be skimpy versions of the Automatron DLC armors added in a future version? Because from the wiki notes it is just the Mechanist Armor Outfit that was added and another overlay armor option.

You got the robot armours as well, they land somewhere between metal and combat armour in affects.

You got the robot armours as well, they land somewhere between metal and combat armour in affects.

Yeah. That's what i'm talking about. The whole "robot chest piece" and "sturdy robot left arm" stuff.

After thinking it through though I concluded that the mechanist outfit shouldn't be converted into a skimpy version because it would ruin a very interessting reveal at the end of the DLC.

Yeah. That's what i'm talking about. The whole "robot chest piece" and "sturdy robot left arm" stuff.

After thinking it through though I concluded that the mechanist outfit shouldn't be converted into a skimpy version because it would ruin a very interessting reveal at the end of the DLC.

Ahhm, right, when you said the mechanists outfit I though you literally meant the mechanists outfit, rather than the generic all the armour added from this dlc.