2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Hi, I'm trying to make lordescobar666's nipple piercings work with your DM sliders, but the tutorial isn't really helping me...

The red comments that highlight the problems I had before I stopped. It would be amazing, if you could explain me, what I

did wrong or what you ment exactly. I video tutorial might be the easiest way to show this though.

This is about outfit studio, I guess...

1. File -> load reference -> curvyToDM.osp  (because the body the author used is CBBE curvy in this case)------ The reference MUST be loaded first or sometimes it wont work! (I could only load curvyToDM.nif)

2. File -> load outfit -> the nif you want to resize to DM

3. Slider -> conform all

4. Move the slider all the way to 100% (Which slider and where?!)

6. Slider -> set base shape

6a: You can stop here and save the file if you only want plain double melons with no          other sliders, if this is the case, skip to step 10.

7. File -> load reference -> CBBE2pac.osp

8. slider -> conform all

9. Load your preset that you made with my slider addon mod by using slider -> load slider preset

10. Export the nif and overwrite the original!

you arent loading the OSP file as a reference. NIF files have no slider data.

curvytoDM.osp is found in Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderSets

Also to clarify the directions more "load reference" isnt the same as "load outfit". Picking "load outfit" is the only possible way I can think of where you would only be able to load a NIF and not a OSP file.

Hi, I'm trying to make lordescobar666's nipple piercings work with your DM sliders, but the tutorial isn't really helping me...

The red comments that highlight the problems I had before I stopped. It would be amazing, if you could explain me, what I

did wrong or what you ment exactly. I video tutorial might be the easiest way to show this though.

This is about outfit studio, I guess...

1. File -> load reference -> curvyToDM.osp  (because the body the author used is CBBE curvy in this case)------ The reference MUST be loaded first or sometimes it wont work! (I could only load curvyToDM.nif)

2. File -> load outfit -> the nif you want to resize to DM

3. Slider -> conform all

4. Move the slider all the way to 100% (Which slider and where?!)

6. Slider -> set base shape

6a: You can stop here and save the file if you only want plain double melons with no          other sliders, if this is the case, skip to step 10.

7. File -> load reference -> CBBE2pac.osp

8. slider -> conform all

9. Load your preset that you made with my slider addon mod by using slider -> load slider preset

10. Export the nif and overwrite the original!

you arent loading the OSP file as a reference. NIF files have no slider data.

curvytoDM.osp is found in Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderSets

Also to clarify the directions more "load reference" isnt the same as "load outfit". Picking "load outfit" is the only possible way I can think of where you would only be able to load a NIF and not a OSP file.

Thanks for the feedback! I just searched in the wrong places for the curvyToDM.osp. Sorry. -.-

Theres a link at the bottom of the mod you linked for a CBBE version of Quiet's clothes.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9426/?

Commenting with a selfquote because no one seems to have noticed I updated the post.

Mkay, so, the things.

Using the 2.4/2.5 version. I've tried redoing the mesh on the offending armor to no avail, though since it's in my storage and so far down, the only reason I actually found the issue to begin with was because I'd accidentally banked the wedding ring that I keep on the character because why not, and on the way by the game suddenly went foop! in the way of your standard CTD. So mainly poking about this because curious and in case anyone else is having the same issue but is too shy or whatever to post about it.

Moving foreward!

All are most recent version

Bobble Girl

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

CBBE

Combat Helm Tweaks

Daisy Nukes

Disable Minutemen Radiant Quests and Defense Quests

Rusty XXLs Quick and Dirty CBBE BodySlide conversions (For the few things that this mod doesn't cover yet)

Silky Smooth Skin for CBBE

" " " Face Texture

Skin tight Hazmat Suit for CBBE/BodySlide

Spartan Gear (No Armorsmith Version)

CBBE.esp

2pacSkimpy.esp

cutoffs-calyps.esp

charismatic-cutoffs-calyps.esp

CombatHelmTweaks.esp

Spartan-Calyps-NoAE.esp

disableminradiant.esp

Sorry for hand typing everything, having to use icky, nasty, kludgy NMM at the moment, because making MO2 work at the stage it's at development wise is far, far beyond my capabilities, and I have no damn idea how to get it to put the lists in windows I can just copypasta from, aside from copying the names one by one, which is significantly slower than my typing.

Edit to the edited edits: I've also cleared out some mods I wasn't actually using and fished around in the folders for errant files. No dice, still crashes the moment the Wolf armor is highlighted in the bench.

Commenting with a selfquote because no one seems to have noticed I updated the post.

Mkay, so, the things.

Using the 2.4/2.5 version. I've tried redoing the mesh on the offending armor to no avail, though since it's in my storage and so far down, the only reason I actually found the issue to begin with was because I'd accidentally banked the wedding ring that I keep on the character because why not, and on the way by the game suddenly went foop! in the way of your standard CTD. So mainly poking about this because curious and in case anyone else is having the same issue but is too shy or whatever to post about it.

Moving foreward!

Bobble Girl

CBBE

Combat Helm Tweaks

Daisy Nukes

Rusty XXLs Quick and Dirty CBBE BodySlide conversions (For the few things that this mod doesn't cover yet)

" " " Face Texture

CBBE.esp

2pacSkimpy.esp

cutoffs-calyps.esp

CombatHelmTweaks.esp

Spartan-Calyps-NoAE.esp

disableminradiant.esp

Sorry for hand typing everything, having to use icky, nasty, kludgy NMM at the moment, because making MO2 work at the stage it's at development wise is far, far beyond my capabilities, and I have no damn idea how to get it to put the lists in windows I can just copypasta from, aside from copying the names one by one, which is significantly slower than my typing.

Edit to the edited edits: I've also cleared out some mods I wasn't actually using and fished around in the folders for errant files. No dice, still crashes the moment the Wolf armor is highlighted in the bench.

You probably installed the patch file for armorsmith, which by your plugin list there you don't have. I would either delete the mod with NMM if that is what you used to install or manually, then do a fresh install and make sure you did not accidently select the ArmorSmith patched .esp by mistake or open the main .7z file and manually place the 2pacSkimpy.esp in your data folder and overwrite. If this still does not fix your issue, not sure what else to tell you. The only other way to at least remove it from your inventory so you don't CTD is to put on another outfit if you have not already, save. disable 2pac's ESP open the game and make another fresh save. then re-enable the mod and avoid the wolf armor.

Mkay, so, the things.

Moving foreward!

Bobble Girl

CBBE

Combat Helm Tweaks

Daisy Nukes

" " " Face Texture

CBBE.esp

2pacSkimpy.esp

cutoffs-calyps.esp

CombatHelmTweaks.esp

Spartan-Calyps-NoAE.esp

disableminradiant.esp

You probably installed the patch file for armorsmith, which by your plugin list there you don't have. I would either delete the mod with NMM if that is what you used to install or manually, then do a fresh install and make sure you did not accidently select the ArmorSmith patched .esp by mistake or open the main .7z file and manually place the 2pacSkimpy.esp in your data folder and overwrite. If this still does not fix your issue, not sure what else to tell you. The only other way to at least remove it from your inventory so you don't CTD is to put on another outfit if you have not already, save. disable 2pac's ESP open the game and make another fresh save. then re-enable the mod and avoid the wolf armor.

Thanks for the response and the armorsmith thought. Unfortunately it's still glitching, so just going to remove it. Sad, I liked that armor. Oh well. :|

Thanks for the help!

Is there anyway to get the armor styles to fit to the current figure of my character, instead of DM? I like the armor, but also the shape of my char.

You can easily batch build them to fit your body. There's a part in the first post to tell you what you need to batchbuild to get correct versions of armors with multiple versions :)

Well after slamming my head against the keys for 30 minutes ive figured out that I am too stupid to work bodyslider/outfit studio. rip. I just wanted that nice vault suit too xD

Hi, is there a way to enabled body physics to the outfits? I just used the Oufit/body "CCBE Body physics" in the BodySlide studio and tried to make a batch build, but there seems to be no physics on the outfits.

I believe each outfit has to have physics attached to it in order for it to work with a physics body. 

can someone plz help me, i batch build the armors, then when i went to in-game and equipped the drifter outfit i got this attachicon.gifScreenShot16.png

I had that happen to me.  I use NMM for FO4.  I just uninstalled and reinstalled the mod and it worked just fine.  I know that's not explaining the issue, but it's just what worked for me.  It might have to do with what you choose when installing too.  I use a bodyslide preset as well. 

can someone plz help me, i batch build the armors, then when i went to in-game and equipped the drifter outfit i got this attachicon.gifScreenShot16.png

I had that happen to me.  I use NMM for FO4.  I just uninstalled and reinstalled the mod and it worked just fine.  I know that's not explaining the issue, but it's just what worked for me.  It might have to do with what you choose when installing too.  I use a bodyslide preset as well. 

i think i have found the culprit , i have this file called just body.nif  on Raider Heavy folder, if i rename it or delete it my body disapper, if i bring it back it stays like on the screenshot  

I have cbbe phx body,when i re-equip armors after loading,have this bug on all.

so what to to bro, delete ur mod ?

IMPORTANT:

The physics body variant is in an alpha state and WILL break the appearance of outfits being equipped! It's best to not convert any outfits for it yet and use it only for testing until we have better methods available.

(Taken from the bodyslide main page)

I had that happen to me. I use NMM for FO4. I just uninstalled and reinstalled the mod and it worked just fine. I know that's not explaining the issue, but it's just what worked for me. It might have to do with what you choose when installing too. I use a bodyslide preset as well.

i think i have found the culprit , i have this file called just body.nif on Raider Heavy folder, if i rename it or delete it my body disapper, if i bring it back it stays like on the screenshot

It sounds to me like you didn't enable the esp