2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

I don't know if this has been addressed before and/or is just not important enough, but I have a question:

Are there going to be skimpy versions of the Automatron DLC armors added in a future version? Because from the wiki notes it is just the Mechanist Armor Outfit that was added and another overlay armor option.

You got the robot armours as well, they land somewhere between metal and combat armour in affects.

Yeah. That's what i'm talking about. The whole "robot chest piece" and "sturdy robot left arm" stuff.

After thinking it through though I concluded that the mechanist outfit shouldn't be converted into a skimpy version because it would ruin a very interessting reveal at the end of the DLC.

Ahhm, right, when you said the mechanists outfit I though you literally meant the mechanists outfit, rather than the generic all the armour added from this dlc.

Never mind, some one pointed out to me that Honest Abe already has me covered. Heres the link: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8936/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D8936%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Hi, so I want to revert the Silver Shroud armor and the Minuteman General armor to their normal models, how do I do that?

Just delete the mesh folders for those particular armors/clothing.

Minutemen General is located here: Data\Meshes\Armor\Minuteman (not the MinutemanUnderArmor folder).

Silver Shroud is located here: Data\Meshes\Clothes\SilverShroud

Delete those two folders and you'll have the regular versions. It's the same thing with any armor you don't want. Just delete the folder (it will be in Armor or Clothing) under Meshes, and it will revert to the regular version.

Im having a problem with the lab coat. It shows correctly in bodyslide but appears vanilla in game. Anyone know what i might have done wrong? :(

I've only done the BOS labcoat, not the other lab coats yet

I thought that might be the case but i cant find a console code for the BOS lab-coat. Every other labcoat in the game is on the wiki and i even looked in the QAsmoke box and couldnt find one there either lol

You cannot find it because the BOS lab coat is cut content that didnt make it in the final release version of the game. Some files might be in the game files tho. Here is a link to the cut content where you will find how it looked:   http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_cut_content

Just a heads up to everyone:

I didn't die, and i will return to modding once my life settles down.

I'm currently 2 months away from graduating with my Computer Science Bachelors degree, so i don't have time to do much but study and job search.

Looking for a job is a full time job.

Once i graduate and get a steady job i will return to modding, until then, i wont be able to work on updating this mod!

Thanks for understanding!

Most of this works great, but a few are giving me errors:  

Failed to build set to the following location

F:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\armor\RaiderHeavy\drifter.nif

then it opens a window so i can manually save a file named: drifter.nif .  However, when i navigate to the above mention location and try to save the file, it give me another error:

The file name is invalid.

There are few armors in this set doing this, but i didn't want to type them all out when the errors are the same.

Most of this works great, but a few are giving me errors:  

Failed to build set to the following location

F:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\armor\RaiderHeavy\drifter.nif

then it opens a window so i can manually save a file named: drifter.nif .  However, when i navigate to the above mention location and try to save the file, it give me another error:

The file name is invalid.

There are few armors in this set doing this, but i didn't want to type them all out when the errors are the same.

Are you using ModOrganizer?

Sorry.. forgot that i posted here.

The issue with MO2 Alpha and Bodyslide currently is.. if it can't find the mesh you are trying to create in the VFS, it either crashes or fails to create the nif.

Simple solution is to create a mod with all the .nifs inside (correct folder structure).

Download the file below for the Drifter outfit as an example.

Load this ZIP folder into MO (install mod from archive - top left corner) and put it at the top of you mod list - activate it.

You should now be able to create the drifter armor. 

I for example have also a "mod" with all the vanilla meshes inside.

PM me if you need help. 

Drifter Mesh.zip

Thanks for the reply.  I opted to use NMM to install Bodyslide and individual bodyslide armors one at a time, run BS with the body i made, then move those files back into MO.  So far it's been working ( i think) haven't thoroughly tested it yet.  Bodyslide didn't give me any errors with that method and i'm able to keep my armor mods separate.

Whatever works for you :)

I just extracted the meshes.b2a file.. made a mod with all the armor and clothing meshes inside and loaded it into MO.

Drifter and Cage armor (and the justbody.nif) were the only one that needed special treatment if i remember correctly..

Those 3 things should be included in the Zip file you can download above.

And custom armors come with their own nif files anyway.. so they just work out of the box.

Feel free to write a PM if you need any further help.

*You can keep your armor mods seperate in MO too btw.

Well, after playing awhile, i found drifter armor and it works fine.  Then a while later, i found spike armor and it's invisible.  Feet, hands, etc, all there, naked and visible.  Not sure how to fix that.  

I dropped your above posted mesh(s) in there and the armor is still invisible, only now the feet are missing.   :P

You need the "justbody.nif" for the Spike armor.

I got the invisible feet aswell.. never really bothered fixing that.

Maybe i should.. ^^

*It's the justbody.nif that is causing the "no feet" bug. For some reason the game doesn't display the boots of the spike armor.

Technically you could just replace the justbody.nif with your femalebody.nif (need to rename it ofc)

Added something to my post above.

To be honest..

I like this mod.. but it's in such a mess. Especially the bodyslide files are just.. messed up.

Getting worse with every update.. lol.

I quite like this mod as well.  Alas, my bodyslide skills are minuscule at best and are hardly up to the task.  If i can't install, batch build, and play, i get lost.

So I'm still fairly new to bodyslide (and any kind of mod fiddling at all), so do pardon if this is just me misunderstanding something-

But I'm attempting to adjust some outfits to fit with the presets offered. I can adjust individual outfits in in the outfit builder, but my attempts to use the batch build aren't going anywhere.

I ca source other preset body shapes and batch build (Specimen Two, for example.) But doing the same with the spac presets just yields the default CCBE shape again, and there's nothing I can see as an equivalent of the conversion slider that I can use in Outfit Studio.

Anybody got a suggestion as to where I'm likely going wrong?

hi everybody

For me, this mod is just awesome, juste a skimpy/spicy touch to that boring wasteland. that's juste perfect!

But I've got a problem, if anyone can help me. I wanna convert the outfits to my own preset, but the changes are not effectives in-game, I don't know where i'm wrong because I followed the unofficial outfit studio tutorial :/

can anybody lend me a hand, that would be great!

thank you all and congratulation 2pac for that fantastic mod!

hi everybody

For me, this mod is just awesome, juste a skimpy/spicy touch to that boring wasteland. that's juste perfect!

But I've got a problem, if anyone can help me. I wanna convert the outfits to my own preset, but the changes are not effectives in-game, I don't know where i'm wrong because I followed the unofficial outfit studio tutorial :/

Have you batch build all the outfits?

Did your other bodyslide mods have the same problem?

hi everybody

Have you batch build all the outfits?

Did your other bodyslide mods have the same problem?

Hi enjoying this mod but unfortunate i have the same problem with BS conversion to my body preset.

I had this mod for a long time so i havent got the invisible thing(havent upgraded for a long time) the spike armor and the drifter one shows up .

All clothing +courser+wolf shows up with my body preset(or?) but all armor still is 2pacs double melon but with my body under it. I tried to build them one by one but nothing changes in game, it seems to only be the upper part (the breast size).

The micro bikinis fits but i got a big clipping problem in the crotchpost-28-0-51237300-1462356883_thumb.jpg i tried to do something with it in OS but man i just cant work that tool.

My preset:SidB.7z

Hope to see 2pac here soon :heart: