2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

can someone plz help me, i batch build the armors, then when i went to in-game and equipped the drifter outfit i got this attachicon.gifScreenShot16.png

I had that happen to me. I use NMM for FO4. I just uninstalled and reinstalled the mod and it worked just fine. I know that's not explaining the issue, but it's just what worked for me. It might have to do with what you choose when installing too. I use a bodyslide preset as well.

i think i have found the culprit , i have this file called just body.nif on Raider Heavy folder, if i rename it or delete it my body disapper, if i bring it back it stays like on the screenshot

It sounds to me like you didn't enable the esp

i got same thing wtih the drifter outfit and my ESP is of cause enable, please update/fix it

another dead mod? :^l

what is dead about it? It's completely functional? Author started school and did most of this mod during his winter break. Any issue people would be having would be due to user error or an official update breaking something, in which case I'm sure the author would stop in and fix it.

what is dead about it? It's completely functional? Author started school and did most of this mod during his winter break. Any issue people would be having would be due to user error or an official update breaking something, in which case I'm sure the author would stop in and fix it.

miss some oufits, like tuxedo and others similars, some shelters oufits, etc. And some oufits have a neackseam, fuctional yes, but errors a lot, and when im said "dead", im saying he probably abandoned the mod and stop give support to this topic, im greatful for this mod, but now im using it beacuse need more  maintenance, i hope he return soon.

miss some oufits, like tuxedo and others similars, some shelters oufits, etc. And some oufits have a neackseam, fuctional yes, but errors a lot, and when im said "dead", im saying he probably abandoned the mod and stop give support to this topic, im greatful for this mod, but now im using it beacuse need more  maintenance, i hope he return soon.

Eh, the missing outfits can always be covered by Tie's vanilla conversions. Just run it through BodySlide first, then run 2Pac's afterwards. Sure they aren't skimpy versions, but at least they'll be CBBE versions and cover the ones you're missing so you don't have texture glitches.

As for the rest of the stuff like minor seams and clipping, they are probably waiting on the G.E.C.K. like most everyone else is. So wouldn't call the mod dead, as it is still functional, just on hold at the moment.

Eh, the missing outfits can always be covered by Tie's vanilla conversions. Just run it through BodySlide first, then run 2Pac's afterwards. Sure they aren't skimpy versions, but at least they'll be CBBE versions and cover the ones you're missing so you don't have texture glitches.

As for the rest of the stuff like minor seams and clipping, they are probably waiting on the G.E.C.K. like most everyone else is. So wouldn't call the mod dead, as it is still functional, just on hold at the moment.

i already did that, thanks anyway? i prefer have the Tie's conversion more than this, until a new update came out

• 2 weeks later...