2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

I think you missed something in "Road Leathers"

Damn, I thought I fixed that. Are you using the latest version ?

It's definetively on CBBE skimpy armor and clothing all in one installer-7718-2-4.7z\Tools\BodySlide\ShapeData\2pac 2pac Road Leathers\2pac Road Leathers.nif

I downloaded from Nexus if its anything...

Btw the picture ph4ntom5 posted has it, but its difficult to see because its using a wider chest I guess (I highlighted it), in BS/OS the face's only visible in the reverse side.

I know, its just a little autistic detail but still... :D

Edit: I'm also adding a capture of the baseshape itself in nifscope

That's interesting information. I had thought those lines were normal because I saw a discussion between 2pac and another poster in which 2pac explained seams were unfixable (and I assumed by seams he meant that).  For instance, the Red Leathers outfit has tons of what you've circled there. I did not know that's fixable.

i really llike this mod, but i still have the neack seam problem, just with some oufits, and the drifter oufit dont change? you are going to add more oufits?

I don't know how to fix the neck seam currently. Drifter outfit is included in the mod

i did everything i batch the oufit, but when i equiped in the game looks normal ._.

i really llike this mod, but i still have the neack seam problem, just with some oufits, and the drifter oufit dont change? you are going to add more oufits?

I don't know how to fix the neck seam currently. Drifter outfit is included in the mod

i did everything i batch the oufit, but when i equiped in the game looks normal ._.

either the esp isn't checked, or you did something wrong

Haven't seen any issues with Road Leather either. Only issues I have are just about every outfit shows neck and hand seams, I don't know about foot seams as I haven't paid attention. When I say seams, in some cases they're outright gaps. Well there's some clipping with the addons too - like Raider/whatever chest pieces etc. I suspect it's the UV maps? I should say I have no idea what I'm talking about. Seams aren't an issue with the vanilla (incomplete although there's an addon pack) conversions that come with CBBE, and CBBE uses a non vanilla UV map, whereas these conversions maybe don't take that into account?

That's interesting information. I had thought those lines were normal because I saw a discussion between 2pac and another poster in which 2pac explained seams were unfixable (and I assumed by seams he meant that).  For instance, the Red Leathers outfit has tons of what you've circled there. I did not know that's fixable.

Dunno about seams, this is just a triangle hanging there, no big deal. It takes a second to open a 3d editor and delete a vertice. I wish I knew how to import / export FO4 nifs in Blender, I could help better instead of just "complain", but hey I'm just saying.

Just noticed something after the new patch, while killing some raiders.

The Harness is now invisible on females. Was working fine before, not sure if it got changed or what after the patch, but now it is invisible to me. Tried rebuilding it in BodySlide, but still nadda.

Just wanted to give you a heads up. Love your work so far. :)

any females wearing spiked armor are naked. all meshes are installed correctly. tried rebuilding in bodyslide TWICE. tried putting esp last but to no avail.

I figured out that it's Armorsmith Extended. The patch that comes with 2pac's files doesn't seem to fix it. Disabling Armorsmith does get all of the armor to show up properly but most armor mods need it enabled to allow you to upgrade your gear. 

o well just have to put up with it than i'm not disabling AE :P

Hi, XtraSim.  I have ArmorSmith extended and do not have invisible bodies with Cage/Spike armor.  I have a suspicion I might know what's happening to you.  The 2pac Cage/Spike armor needs the "justbody" mesh created in bodyslide for the body.  The Cage/Spike armor is one mesh, and the body itself is justbody.

I recommend you go into Bodyslide and create the justbody for 2pac.

o well just have to put up with it than i'm not disabling AE :P

Hi, XtraSim.  I have ArmorSmith extended and do not have invisible bodies with Cage/Spike armor.  I have a suspicion I might know what's happening to you.  The 2pac Cage/Spike armor needs the "justbody" mesh created in bodyslide for the body.  The Cage/Spike armor is one mesh, and the body itself is justbody.

I recommend you go into Bodyslide and create the justbody for 2pac.

no effect they are wearing gloves but have no feet and are still naked? only the justbody is showing up but never the armor...

if AE is the culprit than hope the patch for it is fixed soon.

Since the small patch the other day, when I so much as run the cursor over the wolf armor in storage, I get an instant CTD. I know this is recent, because only shortly before the patch I was wearing it with no problem.

Will provide more info if requested.

List of mods and esp order would be good. In addition what version of 2pac's are you using?

@Smirenka

CTD when mousing over a armor/outfit in the inventory is a sure sign that there is something wrong in the mesh I would redo it with a new mesh and try again. I have had the CTD when mousing over something in the inventory before when playing skyrim and redoing whatever I did when modifying it fixed it.

Since the small patch the other day, when I so much as run the cursor over the wolf armor in storage, I get an instant CTD. I know this is recent, because only shortly before the patch I was wearing it with no problem.

Will provide more info if requested.

Hi, Smirenka.  As I'd been crafting outfits and handing them out to hundred(s) of settlers all day (including about 8 or 10 wolf armor outfits from 2pac's latest version and bodyslide on Nexus, I went ahead a moment ago and also put one in storage then from storage moused over it and even hit X to view it in detail.

I did not crash. I can view and mouse over it in my inventory and in storage, and I can hand it out to settlers and have them equip it.

Perhaps you still have some old bodyslide files from previous versions? I don't have the answer to your problem, but I did test it for you to see if I could corroborate the problem.

Mkay, so, the things.

Using the 2.4/2.5 version. I've tried redoing the mesh on the offending armor to no avail, though since it's in my storage and so far down, the only reason I actually found the issue to begin with was because I'd accidentally banked the wedding ring that I keep on the character because why not, and on the way by the game suddenly went foop! in the way of your standard CTD. So mainly poking about this because curious and in case anyone else is having the same issue but is too shy or whatever to post about it.

Moving foreward!

All are most recent version

Bobble Girl

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

CBBE

Combat Helm Tweaks

Daisy Nukes

Disable Minutemen Radiant Quests and Defense Quests

Rusty XXLs Quick and Dirty CBBE BodySlide conversions (For the few things that this mod doesn't cover yet)

Silky Smooth Skin for CBBE

" " " Face Texture

Skin tight Hazmat Suit for CBBE/BodySlide

Spartan Gear (No Armorsmith Version)

CBBE.esp

2pacSkimpy.esp

cutoffs-calyps.esp

charismatic-cutoffs-calyps.esp

CombatHelmTweaks.esp

Spartan-Calyps-NoAE.esp

disableminradiant.esp

Sorry for hand typing everything, having to use icky, nasty, kludgy NMM at the moment, because making MO2 work at the stage it's at development wise is far, far beyond my capabilities, and I have no damn idea how to get it to put the lists in windows I can just copypasta from, aside from copying the names one by one, which is significantly slower than my typing.

Edit to the edited edits: I've also cleared out some mods I wasn't actually using and fished around in the folders for errant files. No dice, still crashes the moment the Wolf armor is highlighted in the bench.

You know you can just access the Nexus through a proxxy like tor right? I've been banned so many times from the Nexus I've literally lost count. yet I still visit that site often, IP bans can't stop me.  I'm on the Nexus as I type this, darkone can suck it.

Hi, I'm trying to make lordescobar666's nipple piercings work with your DM sliders, but the tutorial isn't really helping me...

The red comments that highlight the problems I had before I stopped. It would be amazing, if you could explain me, what I

did wrong or what you ment exactly. I video tutorial might be the easiest way to show this though.

This is about outfit studio, I guess...

1. File -> load reference -> curvyToDM.osp  (because the body the author used is CBBE curvy in this case)------ The reference MUST be loaded first or sometimes it wont work! (I could only load curvyToDM.nif)

2. File -> load outfit -> the nif you want to resize to DM

3. Slider -> conform all

4. Move the slider all the way to 100% (Which slider and where?!)

6. Slider -> set base shape

6a: You can stop here and save the file if you only want plain double melons with no          other sliders, if this is the case, skip to step 10.

7. File -> load reference -> CBBE2pac.osp

8. slider -> conform all

9. Load your preset that you made with my slider addon mod by using slider -> load slider preset

10. Export the nif and overwrite the original!

Hi, I'm trying to make lordescobar666's nipple piercings work with your DM sliders, but the tutorial isn't really helping me...

The red comments that highlight the problems I had before I stopped. It would be amazing, if you could explain me, what I

did wrong or what you ment exactly. I video tutorial might be the easiest way to show this though.

1. File -> load reference -> curvyToDM.osp  (because the body the author used is CBBE curvy in this case)------ The reference MUST be loaded first or sometimes it wont work! (I could only load curvyToDM.nif)

3. Slider -> conform all

6a: You can stop here and save the file if you only want plain double melons with no          other sliders, if this is the case, skip to step 10.

8. slider -> conform all

9. Load your preset that you made with my slider addon mod by using slider -> load slider preset

you do not need to do that. You only need to download the bodyslide 2pac's and make the next step.

1. find the preset you want

2. click Batch Bluid

3  click in Bluid.

4. Ready

the way you mention is when armor, there is no functional bodyslider file.

3. Slider -> conform all

8. slider -> conform all

(Which slider and where?!) - there is only one slider