help with blackwidow suit!

1. write down the armor name and/or the formid

2. open the esp in fo4edit and wait for the background loader to finish

3. find the outfit either by name or formid in the left list

4. look in the records for the armor addon

5. find the armor addon entry for that outfit in the left list

6. look through the record entries to find the female meshes and textures and troubleshoot them from there.

7. report your findings with exact formids, filepaths etc to the mod author, potentially providing an esp with overrides to fix the problem. (the author might already have changed his original file, so providing overrides is usually the better way, so the author doesn't have to cross check between 2 esps.

i tried latest version problem persists... i tried to put the texture files in actor/armor     -   actor/armor/2pac4eva   -   actor/clothes   and actor/clothes/2pac4eva  and non worked...

maybe it shouldnt be named blackwidow but courser? or courser uniform?  what is the original mesh name for courses uniform?  and path?

i tried latest version problem persists... i tried to put the texture files in actor/armor     -   actor/armor/2pac4eva   -   actor/clothes   and actor/clothes/2pac4eva  and non worked...

maybe it shouldnt be named blackwidow but courser? or courser uniform?  what is the original mesh name for courses uniform?  and path?

did you check materials for that outfit ? if you can use nifskop open that outfit and check if materials are set correct 

if i remeber good for 2pac armor should be Materials\armor\pac4eva7\(outfitname.BGSM)

so try find materials for that outfit and set in nifskope

here its picture where write that 

629aaf3.jpg

well i checked and it is

Block: Materials\actors\Character\BaseHumanFemale\basehumanFemaleskin.bgsm [62]

Offset: 182830 (0x2ca2e)

witch propably is wrong but i am not sure how to change it!

attachicon.gifCourserF.nif

this what you showing its materials for body ,you need click on outfit and change there materials but when i check your nif all its seet ok so i think you are missing thos thextures ,so i attach texture and materials file for that outfit just unpack and drop it in Fallout 4\Data should work

Suit.rar

well i checked and it is

Block: Materials\actors\Character\BaseHumanFemale\basehumanFemaleskin.bgsm [62]

Offset: 182830 (0x2ca2e)

witch propably is wrong but i am not sure how to change it!

attachicon.gifCourserF.nif

this what you showing its materials for body ,you need click on outfit and change there materials but when i check your nif all its seet ok so i think you are missing thos thextures ,so i attach texture and materials file for that outfit just unpack and drop it in Fallout 4\Data should work

heh that actually did it!! even thought i had the texture folder correct it seems i had skipped the materials folder (didnt know i had to had him!)

thank you very much for your time and effort!!!

Archived