2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

So I don't know if it is something I did or what but when I put on the military fatigues while wearing a heavy synth armor chest piece, the chest piece moves out away from my characters chest.

If I switch to the vault suit and keep the chest piece on, the chest piece will be closer to my characters body. I am currently away from my computer so I cannot provide screenshots right at this moment but I can if needed.

I observed this effect with both 2.4 and 2.2. I made sure to go back and build all of the pieces that were giving me trouble.

It doesn't really bother me all that much so no big deal if it does or does not get fixed. I thought it was weird and figured it was worth reporting the issue at least.

It has something to do with the connect points i think. It will get fixed eventually once i figure it out (when the geck comes out)

@2pac. Had this conversation b4 i think ;) In the armor addon (of military fatigues) section you need to remove all the "unknown" which is at the bottom. Those is responsible for displacing the various armor parts according to outfit. Removing those will make said heavy synth armor chest piece behave like the character wears nothing.

the thing is, deleting it all will mess up the male version, so I have to try to figure out how to only delete the female version. That I why I was waiting for the geck

True, i ve only done it with custom outfits meant for fems.

@2pac I feel bad for you, CBBE released Physics version. THE JIGGLES THE JIGGLES

Lol ya i saw. I'm not gonna be adding physics to anything until the system gets more mature and finalized.

Might want to put this on the front page to save yourself some grief.

PSA: CURRENT CBBE PHYSICS BREAKS OUTFITS, IT IS CONSIDERED ALPHA. IT IS NOT THE FAULT OF THIS OR ANY OTHER MOD IF YOU DECIDE TO USE PHYSICS BODY!

@2pac I feel bad for you, CBBE released Physics version. THE JIGGLES THE JIGGLES

Lol ya i saw. I'm not gonna be adding physics to anything until the system gets more mature and finalized.
Might want to put this on the front page to save yourself some grief.

PSA: CURRENT CBBE PHYSICS BREAKS OUTFITS, IT IS CONSIDERED ALPHA. IT IS NOT THE FAULT OF THIS OR ANY OTHER MOD IF YOU DECIDE TO USE PHYSICS BODY!

I'll do that for sure lol I know I'm gonna get asked

Just noticed thisattachicon.gif2016-01-19_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2016-01-19_00002.jpg no hands in the gloves...... hm is there a way to fix this?

Thank you

as you can see, this isnt happening for me. Is it only with npcs? only that particular npc?

Do you have another mod than installs gloves or replaces armor esps?

Oh yes i have this ....http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8238/?(+ amorsmith extended) this must be the culprit any suggestions how to repair?

Railroad Gloryattachicon.gif377160_2016-01-20_00001.pngattachicon.gif377160_2016-01-20_00002.png

My toonattachicon.gif377160_2016-01-20_00003.png

I use the Nexus mod trying to fix the distorted vanilla mesh on hands

Im almost 99% sure its not from my mod then. I suggest you uninstall that mod, reinstall mine and see if that fixes it
Ok

it should be enough to reinstall the coat (and maybe more) manually and rebuild them in BS right?

you only need to reinstall my gloves mesh, you don't need to rebuild

solved thanks

Since you mentioned the Jane body.   Will your skimpy armor eventually be compatible with it?

Bodyslide already releases a Jane Body as a setting. If you are not anti CBBE and simply like the look of Jane Body, then you can basically rebuild all these outfits using Jane Body's preset.

Current physics is terrible. I tried it, and indeed, it looks rather scary as warned. 

This armor mod supports CBBE, 2pac has a CBBE preset for the nude body.  All you need to do is to Build it on Bodyslide.

Does anyone know why the bikinis underneath certain clothes are black in-game when in bodyslide/outfitter they appear as a camo pattern? Seems like they're not loading correctly but I haven't been able to figure out why.

Material overriding the nif textures. This is normal

2.5 bodyslide files patch update:

- fixes some seams with the new sliders

- fixes silver shroud pipboy clipping (you will need to rebuild that outfit)

file is attached to first post

So maybe I'm blind but the download link in the first post still says 2.4 on it even though you said just a few posts above that 2.5 is out. There is the 2.5 release notes in the first post so I am seeing at least some changes.

Does anyone know why the bikinis underneath certain clothes are black in-game when in bodyslide/outfitter they appear as a camo pattern? Seems like they're not loading correctly but I haven't been able to figure out why.

If I go into the mesh in nifskope and select the bikini and change it to say, netblack.BGSM thats all that needs to be done to apply the new texture right?

Edit: Nope, made the whole body invisible doing that rofl. Don't worry about replying, I think Cell or someone mentioned how to do it on of the pages. I'll search when I'm not so tired.

If I go into the mesh in nifskope and select the bikini and change it to say, netblack.BGSM thats all that needs to be done to apply the new texture right?

Edit: Nope, made the whole body invisible doing that rofl. Don't worry about replying, I think Cell or someone mentioned how to do it on of the pages. I'll search when I'm not so tired.

If you figure out a fix for this, I would be glad to apply it as well.  Going to try a few things today, but I'm definately a noob at it.

If you figure out a fix for this, I would be glad to apply it as well. Going to try a few things today, but I'm definately a noob at it.

All you need to do is point it to the material file you want to replace. Pointing it to netblack.BGSM should work. Maybe there was a typo or something?

2.5 bodyslide files patch update:

- fixes some seams with the new sliders

- fixes silver shroud pipboy clipping (you will need to rebuild that outfit)

file is attached to first post

So maybe I'm blind but the download link in the first post still says 2.4 on it even though you said just a few posts above that 2.5 is out. There is the 2.5 release notes in the first post so I am seeing at least some changes.

The patch is attached to the post. Not under the file heading

I may just be totally blind when i was browsing the thread but where is this tutorial ive seen mentioned several times? I thought i had all the files in thier proper spots however after many tries i can craft the clothing but cannot see them when i equip them on my companion (piper).

any help is appreciated

thanks much

using CBBE and the double melons body. the body loads fine, just cant get any of the outfits (been trying mainly to use the micro bikini) to show.

If you figure out a fix for this, I would be glad to apply it as well. Going to try a few things today, but I'm definately a noob at it.

All you need to do is point it to the material file you want to replace. Pointing it to netblack.BGSM should work. Maybe there was a typo or something?

I'm lost now. I can't find a copy of nifskope so I don't know how to fix this another way. Is it possible to do with Outfit Studio?

I'm lost now. I can't find a copy of nifskope so I don't know how to fix this another way. Is it possible to do with Outfit Studio?

No, can only assign materials in nifscope. Link :

https://github.com/jonwd7/nifskope/releases/tag/v2.0.dev4

Okay I opened up '2pac Minuteman Outfit.nif' and changed the black bikini to netblack.bgsm - i'm sure the file path and file name are correct, but it still won't change it from being plain black. Did a fresh install of the mod too just to be sure there wasn't something else messing with the textures. No idea then why this won't work.

Okay I opened up '2pac Minuteman Outfit.nif' and changed the black bikini to netblack.bgsm - i'm sure the file path and file name are correct, but it still won't change it from being plain black. Did a fresh install of the mod too just to be sure there wasn't something else messing with the textures. No idea then why this won't work.

What exactly are you trying to do? Change black to transparent black? And if you are editing the nif in shapedata, are you using bodyslide to rebuild it to see the changes ingame?