2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

wow, this should not be happening. Can you send me the nif file please? mine certainly doesnt show up like that. Also, try rebuilding the outfit in bodyslide, because i have not seen this problem from anyone

Sure hun, File attached.

I already tried rebuilding it in bodyslide. Still has the same issue. (I tried rebuilding it after the clean install of the mod too)

Alright, im still out of town until tomorrow night. So i wont be able to actually fix it until then. But i will look at it from my latptop and see if i can identify the problem.

in the meantime, try deleting my material file altogether and see if forcing it to use the vanilla material file with fix it.

Alright, i can confirm its happening on my version now too... Its so weird because it DID NOT do this during my initial testing, but now it does. Will be able to take a closer look at it tomorrow to try to figure it out.

It doesnt do it if nifskope, only OS and in game.

Ok hun thank you very much. Glad I caught it before anyone else hehe.

I know how these things go. I like nipping it in the butt before all my users notice hehe.

Yep thanks for showing me, i might have seen it i ever actually played the game lol!

HAHA,

Thats how I was when I was modding for skyrim. I made the physics mod for all the body physics, also added animations to make those physics work etc.

It took all my time up and I actually never finished Skyrim lol.

I didn't had the time to test it ingame but I got it to work in outfit studio don't know if it helps u or not but I open outfit then load a reference ,selected body shape I liked ,did bit of tweek  with brush , exported nif with reference and save on synthuniform.nif then  overwrite when asked had no time to test it tho ingame hope it helps. ints not a fix but hey its somethin

I love all the Outfits, but am having a minor issue. I can't rename the Wolf Armor at the armor station. I rename all the stuff I equip with a "-" so it stays top of the list. Makes it easier to switch between outfits, like after I get into my +Charisma gear for dealing with vendors. If you could address this, at your leisure, I would appreciate it.

Keep up the great work :shy:

Anyone else having an issue with the Synth outfit having flipped polys or something?

Causes dark areas on the Legs and arms:

Front:

swq5ZaD.png

Back:

usiAtZh.png

Any ideas would help a lot, love the outfit and would love to use it.

Thanks

Well im on my laptop now and these pictures still wont show up lol

EDIT: got them to show up by viewing the page source and loading the adress manually.

Thats really dam weird i have no idea what it might be. It never showed up in my testing, can anyone else recreate it?

Anyone else having an issue with the Synth outfit having flipped polys or something?

Front:

swq5ZaD.png

Back:

usiAtZh.png

Thanks

is that suit craft only or is it lootable? any synth I ever killed wearing it never had it in the inventory.

it replaces the synth uniform so it should be lootable i thought

Front:

swq5ZaD.png

Back:

usiAtZh.png

Thanks

EDIT 2:  replace the material file in materials/clothes/synthuniform with this one and please tell me if it fixes the problem

Hey hun, I tried to replace with the texture file you gave me.

Doesnt change anything.

Here is a picture of what it looks like in bodyslide.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling etc:

Front (See legs look like the texture alphas or something there):

Angle shot:

(hopefully the images show up better this time for you, sorry about that)

I had this also happen to me in Bodyslide and Outfit Studio and had it tested out in-game. It works completely fine in-game as in the invisible part is actually visible with textures and everything. Could be just a problem with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio itself...maybe?

Anyone know how to remove the shine from the courser and silver shroud outfits? They're very reflective in my game

Thats odd because as you can see in the screens, they are not shiny. I would assume its an issue on your end with ENB/Reshade. If you don't use those, your gamma might be a little to high. Those 2 are probably some of the most non reflective armors in the game.

Front:

swq5ZaD.png

Back:

usiAtZh.png

Thanks

EDIT: got them to show up by viewing the page source and loading the adress manually.

Thats really dam weird i have no idea what it might be. It never showed up in my testing, can anyone else recreate it?

Front:

swq5ZaD.png

Back:

usiAtZh.png

Thanks

is that suit craft only or is it lootable? any synth I ever killed wearing it never had it in the inventory.

Front:

swq5ZaD.png

Back:

usiAtZh.png

Thanks

EDIT 2:  replace the material file in materials/clothes/synthuniform with this one and please tell me if it fixes the problem

Doesnt change anything.

Angle shot:

I had this also happen to me in Bodyslide and Outfit Studio and had it tested out in-game. It works completely fine in-game as in the invisible part is actually visible with textures and everything. Could be just a problem with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio itself...maybe?

wow, this should not be happening. Can you send me the nif file please? mine certainly doesnt show up like that. Also, try rebuilding the outfit in bodyslide, because i have not seen this problem from anyone

Sure hun, File attached.

I already tried rebuilding it in bodyslide. Still has the same issue. (I tried rebuilding it after the clean install of the mod too)

Alright, im still out of town until tomorrow night. So i wont be able to actually fix it until then. But i will look at it from my latptop and see if i can identify the problem.

in the meantime, try deleting my material file altogether and see if forcing it to use the vanilla material file with fix it.

Alright, i can confirm its happening on my version now too... Its so weird because it DID NOT do this during my initial testing, but now it does. Will be able to take a closer look at it tomorrow to try to figure it out.

I know how these things go. I like nipping it in the butt before all my users notice hehe.

Yep thanks for showing me, i might have seen it i ever actually played the game lol!

HAHA,

Thats how I was when I was modding for skyrim. I made the physics mod for all the body physics, also added animations to make those physics work etc.

well i found the problem, as you can see from this image...IDK why the hell the VANILLA texture is has that, but it does.

These textures from nexus fix it, so use these. If anyone wants to volunteer to fix the vanilla textures, i would appreciate it. I cant texture for shit.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4662/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D4662&pUp=1

post-17737-0-59616400-1453153697_thumb.jpg

New version 2.4 installer is uploading as i type this:

(my internet is extremely slow so please be patient)

changes:

- wolf armor first person gloves fix

- New Muscle sliders courtesy of Nightasy (the original author)  and Bringthenoise for converting to CBBE! The sliders are from Jane body, found here by Nightasy

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8288/?

- all outfits have these new sliders now, as well as cbbe2pac body!

Front:

swq5ZaD.png

Back:

usiAtZh.png

Thanks

Front:

swq5ZaD.png

Back:

usiAtZh.png

Thanks

Front:

swq5ZaD.png

Back:

usiAtZh.png

Thanks

Doesnt change anything.

Angle shot:

Sure hun, File attached.

HAHA,

well i found the problem, as you can see from this image...IDK why the hell the VANILLA texture is has that, but it does.

These textures from nexus fix it, so use these. If anyone wants to volunteer to fix the vanilla textures, i would appreciate it. I cant texture for shit.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4662/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D4662&pUp=1

Odd that the regular texture has this alpha spot.

The retexture from the link you sent works fine though.

Thank you

For people who already have the bodies they want for the armor replacers in version 2.2, does 2.4 add anything besides the wolf armor gloves fix?

Also, I've gotten my custom body to work with abs and can batch build with your outfits, however when I batch build with other outfits not made by you, the body is the same except without abs.  Is there an easy way to fix this so the batch build for other outfits produce abs?

For people who already have the bodies they want for the armor replacers in version 2.2, does 2.4 add anything besides the wolf armor gloves fix?

Also, I've gotten my custom body to work with abs and can batch build with your outfits, however when I batch build with other outfits not made by you, the body is the same except without abs. Is there an easy way to fix this so the batch build for other outfits produce abs?

included in the main file in the tools folder is a text file that explains how to do this. It's pretty easy as long as the body is cbbe based in either curvy or slim. And no, 2.4 doesn't add anything else

Just wanted to say that the new muscle sliders in 2.4 are exactly what I was looking for. The five new sliders let you craft a more subtle and customized look (though your first abs with ribs slider was almost perfect, except for the groin area which becomes somewhat deformed on 100% abs and 200% don't touch slider). There is only one thing wrong with it though: it creates a neck and wrist seam. I uploaded a pic of it. I used only the tone, muscle definition, and fitness detail sliders (set to 100%). Is it because it was originally made for JaneBod or is there any way to fix it?

Otherwise, great job, and thanks for everything you've done :)

post-35523-0-23512400-1453177584_thumb.jpg

Just wanted to say that the new muscle sliders in 2.4 are exactly what I was looking for. The five new sliders let you craft a more subtle and customized look (though your first abs with ribs slider was almost perfect, except for the groin area which becomes somewhat deformed on 100% abs and 200% don't touch slider). There is only one thing wrong with it though: it creates a neck and wrist seam. I uploaded a pic of it. I used only the tone, muscle definition, and fitness detail sliders (set to 100%). Is it because it was originally made for JaneBod or is there any way to fix it?

That would probably be my fault.

When I converted the morphs from Jane over to CBBE.... I didn't think about masking off the seams (neck, and wrist) to keep them in the correct location.

I didn't think about that until I just looked at your issue (and yes it is fixable, by rebuilding the slider data).

I'll tinker with it and put and update to CBBE (RIP) within the next day or three (cause I get side tracked and shit).

When I converted the morphs from Jane over to CBBE.... I didn't think about masking off the seams (neck, and wrist) to keep them in the correct location.

I didn't think about that until I just looked at your issue (and yes it is fixable, by rebuilding the slider data).

I'll tinker with it and put and update to CBBE (RIP) within the next day or three (cause I get side tracked and shit).

When you do that I will update this mod. Just keep the files and slider names the EXACT same so I can just replace the osd with your new one.

Awesome, thanks :D

Just noticed this 2016-01-19_00001.jpg 2016-01-19_00002.jpg no hands in the gloves...... hm is there a way to fix this?

Thank you

How did that happen lol. I'll check this out tonight.

Just noticed this 2016-01-19_00001.jpg 2016-01-19_00002.jpg no hands in the gloves...... hm is there a way to fix this?

Thank you

How did that happen lol. I'll check this out tonight.

CBBE (RIP) Updated to version 1.1

I went ahead and masked off the wrist and neck seams for each of the 5 sliders.

If you want you can just update the .osd file and it should work just fine.

You changed the name of all the sliders! I cant just replace the osd file. . I would have to go through and re-conform everything, which im not going to do since it would take 3 more hours. Can you make the osd with everything having the EXACT same dataname and .osd file as v1?

You did download the CBBE (RIP) 1.1.7z  file correct.

I only updated the slider data for the last 5 sliders (as they show in outfit studio).

The v1.1 zip actually has the osp in the slidersets folder from sunday (1/17/16).

The slider names shouldn't have changed....

You did download the CBBE (RIP) 1.1.7z  file correct.

I only updated the slider data for the last 5 sliders (as they show in outfit studio).

The v1.1 zip actually has the osp in the slidersets folder from sunday (1/17/16).

The slider names shouldn't have changed....

they changed, you added a "2" in front of everything

in the first one they were like "cbbefitness"

now they are like "cbbe2fitness"

i was able to get it to work though, i just had to export all the morphs to obj then remake the osd file so that they had the old names.

so dont worry about it i guess  :cool:

When i say name, i mean the name of the data in the osd file, not the slider display names that you see in outfit studio. I wonder if outfit studio renamed them automatically...now that i think about it, os probably did, so i dont think its your fault lol