2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

You did download the CBBE (RIP) 1.1.7z  file correct.

I only updated the slider data for the last 5 sliders (as they show in outfit studio).

The v1.1 zip actually has the osp in the slidersets folder from sunday (1/17/16).

The slider names shouldn't have changed....

they changed, you added a "2" in front of everything

in the first one they were like "cbbefitness"

now they are like "cbbe2fitness"

i was able to get it to work though, i just had to export all the morphs to obj then remake the osd file so that they had the old names.

so dont worry about it i guess  :cool:

When i say name, i mean the name of the data in the osd file, not the slider display names that you see in outfit studio. I wonder if outfit studio renamed them automatically...now that i think about it, os probably did, so i dont think its your fault lol

So I don't know if it is something I did or what but when I put on the military fatigues while wearing a heavy synth armor chest piece, the chest piece moves out away from my characters chest.

If I switch to the vault suit and keep the chest piece on, the chest piece will be closer to my characters body. I am currently away from my computer so I cannot provide screenshots right at this moment but I can if needed.

I observed this effect with both 2.4 and 2.2. I made sure to go back and build all of the pieces that were giving me trouble.

It doesn't really bother me all that much so no big deal if it does or does not get fixed. I thought it was weird and figured it was worth reporting the issue at least.

So I don't know if it is something I did or what but when I put on the military fatigues while wearing a heavy synth armor chest piece, the chest piece moves out away from my characters chest.

If I switch to the vault suit and keep the chest piece on, the chest piece will be closer to my characters body. I am currently away from my computer so I cannot provide screenshots right at this moment but I can if needed.

I observed this effect with both 2.4 and 2.2. I made sure to go back and build all of the pieces that were giving me trouble.

It doesn't really bother me all that much so no big deal if it does or does not get fixed. I thought it was weird and figured it was worth reporting the issue at least.

It has something to do with the connect points i think. It will get fixed eventually once i figure it out (when the geck comes out)

My new favourite outfit! Thanks for your work!

Q0h5Krd.jpg

Also if someone could help me... is there an easy way to change a material bgsm that is "attached" to a shape of a nif file using Nifscope ?

Specifically, I was hopping to use the materials of the new microbikinis with some of the bikinis in other outfits (all 2pac's), since I noticed they are the same mesh. thanks in advance

Q0h5Krd.jpg

Also if someone could help me... is there an easy way to change a material bgsm that is "attached" to a shape of a nif file using Nifscope ?

Specifically, I was hopping to use the materials of the new microbikinis with some of the bikinis in other outfits (all 2pac's), since I noticed they are the same mesh. thanks in advance

Just open the Reference nif in nifscope.

In the Block List (default to being on the left side) click on the bikini mesh to show the sub nodes.

Click on the "BSLightingShaderProperty" for the mesh it should list "Materials\something\ISomethingelse\filename.BGSM"

In the Block Details (Down at the bottom) right click on the value for the "Name" line a box will open up with the patch... right click and copy (then hit cancel to make sure you didn't mess anything up).

Now paste that into Notepad (just incase you copy something else you've have it in an open notepad window).

Close the nif you got the path from (do not save as this was the reference nif).

Now go find the nif's you want to change the BGSM path in.

Do the above steps but this time you are going to edit the Value in the Block details and save it with the changes.

Note: The BGSM will probably override the texture path that your nif pointed to. Which means your going to end up with the same textures as the reference nif cause you are using the same bgsm file.

Now if you want to have the similar settings as the bgsm file but point to a texture you want. You can open the bgsm's with Cell's Material Editor Program ( http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3635/? ).

For this you will want to open 2 instances of the Material editor.

In one you open the bgsm that your nif points to and in the other you open 2pac's bgsm.

In 2pac's change the texture path to what you want your nif to point to (copy this from your bgsm and paste into 2pac's). This will retain 2pac's settings for gloss, and other stuff while pointing to your textures....and "save file as" and replace your bgsm (not 2pac's).

This way you get all the settings that are in 2pac's but with your textures... Make sense, of course it does not that is what I'm here for "to Complicate something that is simple".... now go break something.

It has something to do with the connect points i think. It will get fixed eventually once i figure it out (when the geck comes out)

@2pac. Had this conversation b4 i think ;) In the armor addon (of military fatigues) section you need to remove all the "unknown" which is at the bottom. Those is responsible for displacing the various armor parts according to outfit. Removing those will make said heavy synth armor chest piece behave like the character wears nothing.

Just noticed thisattachicon.gif2016-01-19_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2016-01-19_00002.jpg no hands in the gloves...... hm is there a way to fix this?

Thank you

as you can see, this isnt happening for me. Is it only with npcs? only that particular npc?

Do you have another mod than installs gloves or replaces armor esps?

Oh yes  i have this ....http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8238/?(+ amorsmith extended) this must be the culprit any suggestions how to repair?

Railroad Glorypost-28-0-42142000-1453271327_thumb.pngpost-28-0-26620700-1453271369_thumb.png

My toonpost-28-0-83075400-1453271397_thumb.png

I use the Nexus mod trying to fix  the distorted vanilla mesh on hands

Q0h5Krd.jpg

Just open the Reference nif in nifscope.

In the Block List (default to being on the left side) click on the bikini mesh to show the sub nodes.

Click on the "BSLightingShaderProperty" for the mesh it should list "Materials\something\ISomethingelse\filename.BGSM"

In the Block Details (Down at the bottom) right click on the value for the "Name" line a box will open up with the patch... right click and copy (then hit cancel to make sure you didn't mess anything up).

Now paste that into Notepad (just incase you copy something else you've have it in an open notepad window).

Close the nif you got the path from (do not save as this was the reference nif).

Now go find the nif's you want to change the BGSM path in.

Do the above steps but this time you are going to edit the Value in the Block details and save it with the changes.

Note: The BGSM will probably override the texture path that your nif pointed to. Which means your going to end up with the same textures as the reference nif cause you are using the same bgsm file.

Now if you want to have the similar settings as the bgsm file but point to a texture you want. You can open the bgsm's with Cell's Material Editor Program ( http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3635/? ).

For this you will want to open 2 instances of the Material editor.

In one you open the bgsm that your nif points to and in the other you open 2pac's bgsm.

In 2pac's change the texture path to what you want your nif to point to (copy this from your bgsm and paste into 2pac's). This will retain 2pac's settings for gloss, and other stuff while pointing to your textures....and "save file as" and replace your bgsm (not 2pac's).

This way you get all the settings that are in 2pac's but with your textures... Make sense, of course it does not that is what I'm here for "to Complicate something that is simple".... now go break something

wow I am such a dummy I didn't notice the 'Block details'! Thanks a lot BringtheNoise-sensei :P  mission accomplished 

Just noticed thisattachicon.gif2016-01-19_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2016-01-19_00002.jpg no hands in the gloves...... hm is there a way to fix this?

Thank you

as you can see, this isnt happening for me. Is it only with npcs? only that particular npc?

Oh yes  i have this ....http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8238/?(+ amorsmith extended) this must be the culprit any suggestions how to repair?

Railroad Gloryattachicon.gif377160_2016-01-20_00001.pngattachicon.gif377160_2016-01-20_00002.png

My toonattachicon.gif377160_2016-01-20_00003.png

Im almost 99% sure its not from my mod then. I suggest you uninstall that mod, reinstall mine and see if that fixes it

mwbt225, on 20 Jan 2016 - 08:55 AM, said:

snapback.png

Where can I find this dress. Or code

mwbt225, on 19 Jan 2016 - 9:26 PM, said:snapback.png

post-178148-0-91372400-1452070801_thumb.

I really can't find the place or NPC wearing this dress. Please help to give the code number of this dress? Thank you

I dont know it. All i know is that it is worn by captain kells

Why in the game while the captain's clothes with the picture is not the same, wearing no effect.?Thank you.

snapback.png

I really can't find the place or NPC wearing this dress. Please help to give the code number of this dress? Thank you

Why in the game while the captain's clothes with the picture is not the same, wearing no effect.?Thank you.

Captain kells is a man

Thank you

Railroad Gloryattachicon.gif377160_2016-01-20_00001.pngattachicon.gif377160_2016-01-20_00002.png

Im almost 99% sure its not from my mod then. I suggest you uninstall that mod, reinstall mine and see if that fixes it

Ok

it should be enough to reinstall the coat (and maybe more) manually and rebuild them in BS right?

Thank you

Oh yes i have this ....http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8238/?(+ amorsmith extended) this must be the culprit any suggestions how to repair?

I use the Nexus mod trying to fix the distorted vanilla mesh on hands

Ok

it should be enough to reinstall the coat (and maybe more) manually and rebuild them in BS right?

you only need to reinstall my gloves mesh, you don't need to rebuild

mwbt225, on 20 Jan 2016 - 11:05 PM, said:

snapback.png

snapback.png

mwbt225, on 20 Jan 2016 - 08:55 AM, said:snapback.png

Captain kells is a man 

That's right. Is in the iron and steel airship, the man Cares captain's clothes. What is not the same? Thank you

mwbt225, on 20 Jan 2016 - 11:05 PM, said:

snapback.png

snapback.png

mwbt225, on 20 Jan 2016 - 08:55 AM, said:snapback.png

Captain kells is a man 

That's right. Is in the iron and steel airship, the man Cares captain's clothes. What is not the same? Thank you

you only see diference when female wears 2pacs made outfits its not for man so if you put on female character that outfit u see difference if you put on man it will look the same

@2pac. Had this conversation b4 i think ;) In the armor addon (of military fatigues) section you need to remove all the "unknown" which is at the bottom. Those is responsible for displacing the various armor parts according to outfit. Removing those will make said heavy synth armor chest piece behave like the character wears nothing.

the thing is, deleting it all will mess up the male version, so I have to try to figure out how to only delete the female version. That I why I was waiting for the geck