I'll just leave this here...

attachicon.gifGrilla.jpg

I saw these guys in the game and this thread immediately came to mind.  biggrin.png

Gorillas actually have tiny penises

about an inch and a half while erect

not that we need accuracy, i just thought it was funny to point out

In a world of mutations....  anything is possible.   :P

Right from the beginning I knew that I wanted to make a female character that would have dogmeat as her main, or one of her main companions. I eagerly await the day when bestiality gets added in, but I really want it to be lore friendly, and I want to have full control over what beasties are available in a given playthrough.

Lore friendly by meaning that you don't get raped by every creature everywhere if you don't want to...after all, a deathclaw is more likely to eat you than fuck you...but a supermutant, is, after all, a heavily mutated human, so obviously they would have basic instincts and such. The Character 'Strong' would be an excellent way to open the doors for supermutant fucking in a lore friendly way.

I would love to be able to 'train' dogmeat to have sex with my female character. She just fuckin lost her spouse, she needs the companionship, and this dog is the most loyal thing ever. Totally fits, I want it.

On the flip side though, playing as a male character, I would like to be able to have my companions get down and dirty with some animals. 

I also support the idea above about disabling and setting dogmeat onto characters that you defeat. This actually would go well hand-in-hand with a mod that allows you to capture or 'disable' enemies. I mean, with the weapon customization, you can make a gun that simply knocks out enemies (Special Syringer ammo? A 'shock' gun that doesn't kill?), and then tie them up for use by dogmeat. I am planning a secondary male character that is going to be a big fuckin brute...He would keep captured raider girls as settler-slaves...

I could go on with lots of other ideas, but they don't fit here...would have to make a post under 'requests'...

(...)

I also support the idea above about disabling and setting dogmeat onto characters that you defeat. This actually would go well hand-in-hand with a mod that allows you to capture or 'disable' enemies. I mean, with the weapon customization, you can make a gun that simply knocks out enemies (Special Syringer ammo? A 'shock' gun that doesn't kill?), and then tie them up for use by dogmeat. (...)

You don't even need a mod for that. The Charisma perks to pacify animals and humans would become useful for the first time!

(...)

I also support the idea above about disabling and setting dogmeat onto characters that you defeat. This actually would go well hand-in-hand with a mod that allows you to capture or 'disable' enemies. I mean, with the weapon customization, you can make a gun that simply knocks out enemies (Special Syringer ammo? A 'shock' gun that doesn't kill?), and then tie them up for use by dogmeat. (...)

You don't even need a mod for that. The Charisma perks to pacify animals and humans would become useful for the first time!

If somebody would fix it to not aggro everything once you lower your gun, that is.

I think I had a "bug" like that with the second level of the perk for wasteland creatures. Legendary Glowing Deathclaw pet. Aw yeah. Too bad it cleared when I went to Virgil's cave and couldn't pacify it again :(

As for the lack of variety, then again, mutation, we can...well you guys can, i cant mod at all, take any animal and just go nuts, 200+ years of radioactivity can mess living stuff up, and with what there is in the game, there is also the Quality > Quantity way, lets take the mosquitos < prob. spelled that one wrong but meh. You can go there from > Parasite inside your body/eggs laid inside you > Makes your character horny / Hypnotized to walk and get raped by other stuff, or people. / Infections where you character gets into ''heat'' and just needs to grab the nearest pole,screwdriver , bottle (female) and just fk her self up, or just randomly assult people or jerk off (male)

^ - We are talking about 1 monster

Mirelurks > Capture you and use you as breeder, or bait for raiders (dunno, lets say the ground you somehow) and try to lure the raiders out, after you get raped they just go and kill the raiders > and so on

same for Super Muties, i mean, Behemoth could impale you on his ''spear'' and walk around with you like that for a while etc.

If there is lack of something, make it count.

<Well, till the gecko comes out, atleast i try to throw some ideas>

- Side note > Feels damn good to have net back after 4 months o/

As for the lack of variety

Inside the institute there are some gorillas which were created by Bioscience division.

Cant see why it wouldn't be lore friendly if the same guys would create other animals - maybe skyrim goats, deers or hell even saber cats.

Wonder if t would be possible to import Skyrim resources into FO4.

Captured by mirelurks for egg host sounds awesome but I'm trying to think of how my play style could work with it as I'm a guy with female followers. Maybe after an experience you get moved to their faction so are friendly and can watch/actively be a part of the process as a male. Add some of your DNA to the queens for a new hybrid? Raid settlements with some crabmen for egg slaves? I was worried with sexbots being the main focus because it's an easy conclusion. Mirelurks don't just come in one bodyplan so their whole society is open to imagination without challenging any lore.

And if no one can fit tentacles into that, someone better make some squid. :)

And why does everyone hate on supermutants? A slaving sex mad version of this could make for messier debauchery then puny raiders, and you all love horse cock, so what's up?

I was going to edit but this deserves it's own space:

Super Mutant Bukkake

As for the lack of variety

Inside the institute there are some gorillas which were created by Bioscience division.

Cant see why it wouldn't be lore friendly if the same guys would create other animals - maybe skyrim goats, deers or hell even saber cats.

Wonder if t would be possible to import Skyrim resources into FO4.

Ofc, that is what i mean with 200+ years + Radiation = You are pretty much free to do what ever you want to do, i mean, a goat can survive as a Brahmin could = mutated cow and etc.

But i also was thinking about is, IF you do not want to create new creatures, you ''need'' to make count what there is.

Captured by mirelurks for egg host sounds awesome but I'm trying to think of how my play style could work with it as I'm a guy with female followers. Maybe after an experience you get moved to their faction so are friendly and can watch/actively be a part of the process as a male. Add some of your DNA to the queens for a new hybrid? Raid settlements with some crabmen for egg slaves? I was worried with sexbots being the main focus because it's an easy conclusion. Mirelurks don't just come in one bodyplan so their whole society is open to imagination without challenging any lore.

And if no one can fit tentacles into that, someone better make some squid. :)

And why does everyone hate on supermutants? A slaving sex mad version of this could make for messier debauchery then puny raiders, and you all love horse cock, so what's up?

I was going to edit but this deserves it's own space:

Super Mutant Bukkake

That is exactly what i mean by making it count, The Mirerulks have warriors, Kings and etc, you can pretty much make a new faction out of them.

And as a a Male, why not get a female slave and offer her as a breeder and you get benefits for it and stuff like that. also those are ideas i spit out on a whim, so if you want i can ''Try'' to think it more through, but then again, it really depends if a modder would want to pick my ideas up or not, since we dont even know what the gecko will be able to do.

Imagining my character being dragged unconscious to a mirelurks nest for the queen to implant her eggs into her. When she is good and large with a pregnant belly, she would then be mounted and raped by the mirelurk Kings who would fertilise the eggs, while the drones hold her down.

If the King or queen is absent then instinct would take over the lesser breeds and they'd try and rape you and spread their seeds. If you manage to escape with your very pregnant belly, you'd occasionally have to stop and squat out a slimy egg, or perhaps find some bed to stay in, then give birth to the entire clutch of eggs.

So there seems to be at least some consensus with the mirelurks, only details to be nailed down. So us illiterate masses who can't mod now just need to find someone that can make this when the GEEK comes out. I mean I'd love to do it but between learning from scratch and other personal reasons, mine would probably be ready by Fallout 5. I could contribute my education and twisted imagination to any writing but I'm sure that is the most fun part for anyone that is actually modding it.

Long story short, there is a demand. Realistically what would need to be made first before work could even get started should be the next conversation.

I'm thinking the nude creatures already in game, new creature models will take a long time to build and can come later.

Some kind of sex framework.

Some kind of defeat framework.

Some kind of estrus/pregnancy system.

Mission and dungeon design will be the easy part.

(mind you I hardly believe Bethesda had sex or bestiality in mind when making the game mod friendly, but hey what happens goes)

they put the dog at the red rocket gas station

they have a super mutant looking for human milk

they have a doctor who asks if you had sex with any non human species\

theres a female ghoul who hits on you....like...hard

cait asks piper for a threesome

at least someone in the bethesda team knows what they're doing =D

My guess was on Todd himself is one of us here.

Think out of it, he was well known on like to surf at the darkest corner of the internet finding material for his interest project (which is here).

So, what chance is that he and his team won't get a account (or more than one) of Loverslab, a.k.a the world largest western world adult mod site of fallout and TES series?

• 4 weeks later...

Yep.  I was thinking along similar lines.  In Skyrim, you can blame magic for pretty much anything, but in Fallout, it's all about the sexy power of SCIENCE!  ..Which really gives creative license for almost anything.  Heck, you could flirt with your own (removed) brain in NV, so common sense only goes so far. 

Off the top of my head, I figure at the very least we should have large, predatory cats  (hey, if the adorable kittens can survive..), maybe some gekko/humaniod hybrid critters  (more lizardman/woman than deathclaw, which could let us potentially cheat and use humanoid animations instead of new critter ones).. oh, and while not an animal, per se, our intrepid hero and friends should be wary of the mutated, oversized flora and fauna--  cause hey, tentacle sex never goes out of style.   Or fluids.

OOOOHHH tentacles, I didn't even think of that (smacks self upside da head)   :)

I'm sure the Institute could also come up with mechanical tentacles (always loved those better than the slimy fantasy ones), or even better, the Aliens! The aliens *have* been experimenting in Fallout lore, so a tentacle machine would make total sense to me!

How about the vault that was doing this was also using beasties to try to genetically create a new species that could survive better after the war.  That way it totally frees up what you can create, and not break immersion.  Hence, satyrs could be a result of goat and human work.  Then all of this could also ties into a Breeder style mod.  Your female character finds the vault where this is going on, and they are running a little low on human female stock, so...   Or your male character finds the vault, and is asked to provide female followers for science.

Just some thoughts....

Tentacles are easy to follow lore. Does nobody remember the centaurs? They were in previous fallout hanging around super mutants (their heritage was similar to anyone wondering). Have no idea why Beth chose to omit them in fallout 4.

What about a replacer for dogmeats kennel, which is basically a tied down female raider. When dogmeat gets bored wondering the settlement, he could casually wonder over and mount his pet. Alternarively it could be like a interactive object that settlers would occasionally use like a chair or a bed, where they would strip down and lie on it, ass in the air for dogmeat to find, and ravage. (Boost to settlement happiness)

As for the lack of diversity there are Plenty of creatures throughout fallout lore, going back as far as fallout 1:

Geckos

Centaurs

Double headed centaurs

Various ghouls

Rats

Giant rats

Mole rats

Pig rats

Ants

Mantis

Floaters

Wolves

Dire wolves

The list goes on, into many subspecies of each creature. (Yes the rats WERE different enough to warrant separate models). I don't honestly see why modders can't take liberties with lore anyway. People might prefer canon, but it didn't stop modders from putting lightsabers into skyrim.

This would be my idea for modding Dogmeat for a female lone wanderer.

Since Dogmeat is the first living creature you come across you meet him like usual he follows you thru everything. Instead of him just being a speechless follower you two will eventually learn to talk to each other (kinda like the other followers who reveal more if there past and about themselves the more you travel together) until you can have full on conversations with him once you reach a certain amount of time together. During the process you can choose to have a relationship with him. Once you are fully speaking together you'll finally fully understand him, he'll tell you he has loved your scent since he met you cause you are untainted like everyone else and he'll give you a choice you can be my lover or my bitch your choice. If you choose lover than you can choose to have a big wedding and invite friends to it and marry Dogmeat, and have a marriage to him like with any other human. If you fight him and say your not gonna be his bitch he will at first say alright and when you turn your back he jumps you knockin you out. You wake up with a collar on that reads either bitch on it or maybe Dogmeat's bitch. Then he goes about enslaving you and forces you to have sex when he wants.

• 1 month later...

Honestly, if someone was ambitious enough, they could rebuild Skyrim in FO4, and mod in most of the critters as well, and from that bestiality animations could be built off of.

I dream of one day, venturing about a Skyrim-esq (at least) world, with my Power Armor suit, and, occasionally having the wildlife mounting my character.

* One idea that could somewhat be lore fitting for this, would be a great deal after the fallout that life has returned, and overrun the area instead of still being wiped out *

One thing i like in Fallout 4 that Skyrim lacked is the better variety of dog skins. So far there is dogmeat ( german shephard, not to mention the mod variations like husky etc) and also in game i have come across a variety of Bandit guard dogs such as a rottwelier and a kind of mastiff brown dog. Not to mention the wild redish hounds. And i am sure clever Modders will make even more canine varieties like wolves and other breeds. 

Big Cats could be fun. Cougars and even either zoo-escaped big cats or Institute Genetic creations like their gorillas.

Also maybe a mutation mix of the Brehman cow and a Supermutant to create a kind of Minotaur!! :)

Science has no bounds in the gene pool!

The dog is a reference to the movie and book "A BOY AND HIS DOG"

This would be my idea for modding Dogmeat for a female lone wanderer.

Since Dogmeat is the first living creature you come across you meet him like usual he follows you thru everything. Instead of him just being a speechless follower you two will eventually learn to talk to each other (kinda like the other followers who reveal more if there past and about themselves the more you travel together) until you can have full on conversations with him once you reach a certain amount of time together. During the process you can choose to have a relationship with him. Once you are fully speaking together you'll finally fully understand him, he'll tell you he has loved your scent since he met you cause you are untainted like everyone else and he'll give you a choice you can be my lover or my bitch your choice. If you choose lover than you can choose to have a big wedding and invite friends to it and marry Dogmeat, and have a marriage to him like with any other human. If you fight him and say your not gonna be his bitch he will at first say alright and when you turn your back he jumps you knockin you out. You wake up with a collar on that reads either bitch on it or maybe Dogmeat's bitch. Then he goes about enslaving you and forces you to have sex when he wants.

in the movie a boy and his dog, the main protag can communicate with his dog through telepathy, it is unclear why they can do this but it states it may have to do with the radiation.

I don't know how hard it would end up being but since FO4 and Skyrim uses the same engine. It stands to reason it might be possible to port any and all the animals and creatures from Skyrim. Though it might involve a great deal of work.

Probably doable, nott sure about animations though. Any mod doing so would have to do a TTW type setup to make itself legit.
  • 5 weeks later...