[DOA5LR] For those having issues with camera unlocking via "that" DLL - Update: Added the original archives

Ishidacorp

Since many are having the same difficulties, let's try to clear things.

The DLL in question can be found here:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4937293&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26orderby%3Ddateline

As it uses the same filename of the Archive_Tool/Lnk_Reshuffle's DLL, the problems appear when you simply replace it.

Following:

The 1st comes with Archive_Tool;

2nd with Lnk_Reshuffle;

And the 3rd is the one you use to free the camera.

post-806278-0-94220100-1450222760_thumb.png

In order to solve this, you must rename the "dinput8.dll" that comes with Archive_Tool or Lnk_Reshuffle (which you are using) to "lnk_reshuffle.dll".

And only then, place the 3DM's "dinput8.dll".

Both will be kept in the game's folder:

post-806278-0-99520300-1450223604_thumb.png 

Aside some random problems that might appear, now you will be able to use both, swapped mods and camera tilting.

Here's the proof:

Update:

跌倒的貓 from 3DM gave permission to re-post his archives here:

post-806278-0-35522200-1455536582_thumb.png

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/1fqr5af0rm6cz6f,fd1f35ga9zi0fre/shared

I tried using this for some time. It crashes my game  :(

Sad to hear it.

Can you provide more info, plus screens?

Like:

Game version;

The detailed crash window decription;

If playing the game or watching replays/ CPU vs./ movies;

Also, if replaying, the replay_file and with(out) which mods (and slots). Of course, in which stages too.

I can try to replicate the error.

When I installed the program, the game stutters and barely loads so I just uninstalled it. There was another mod at steam called moral mod which had the same features but it won't work anymore with 1.04.

Thanks for the concern as I did try to use this a last October. It is so frustrating.

Here are my specs

XP Prof SP3

32bit setting 

Btw guys, I found this, for "cheat engine" Trouble is, when I downloaded the main cheat engine exe, my anti virus/malware software quarantines it. This is the cheat engine related program I found. Anyone knows how to use it? Compatible for 1.04

Have you tried disabling your anti virus before downloading the cheat engine? I can confirm the camera mod works for 1.04, allows infinite zoom, unrestricted up/down rotation and allows manual rotation along all axis.

To use the cheat engine:

1. download and install the cheat engine

2. click open a cheat table button (top left) and open the camera mod file

3. run doa and while the game is running click the open process button (top left) and select your doa game exe from the list

4. check the first two boxes (as in the screenshot)

6. check the boxes for infinite zoom and/or remove rotation limit to enable those features

7. the entries marked ??? rotate the camera along specific axis, double click on the value entry and try changing it to any numerical value to see how it rotates the camera

Untitled_2.jpg

Since many are having the same difficulties, let's try to clear things.

The DLL in question can be found here:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4937293&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26orderby%3Ddateline

As it uses the same filename of the Archive_Tool/Lnk_Reshuffle's DLL, the problems appear when you simply replace it.

Following:

The 1st comes with Archive_Tool;

2nd with Lnk_Reshuffle;

And the 3rd is the one you use to free the camera.

In order to solve this, you must rename the "dinput8.dll" that comes with Archive_Tool or Lnk_Reshuffle (which you are using) to "lnk_reshuffle.dll".

And only then, place the 3DM's "dinput8.dll".

Both will be kept in the game's folder:

Aside some random problems that might appear, now you will be able to use both, swapped mods and camera tilting.

Here's the proof:

What did exactly this dll do?

When I installed the program, the game stutters and barely loads so I just uninstalled it. There was another mod at steam called moral mod which had the same features but it won't work anymore with 1.04.

Thanks for the concern as I did try to use this a last October. It is so frustrating.

Here are my specs

XP Prof SP3

32bit setting 

OK, I could find a compatibility error.

Check if it's the same:

When opening the game using this DLL, some small windows pops up, finishing with the classic crash window. Right?

post-806278-0-53175100-1450383574_thumb.pngpost-806278-0-77704900-1450383575_thumb.png

post-806278-0-60918300-1450383576_thumb.pngpost-806278-0-58641400-1450383577_thumb.pngpost-806278-0-54644600-1450383578_thumb.png

This happens if you combine this mod with this ".exe":

2015-10-01 01:35      34320384 (~32,7MB)  ad5d2e7e  game 1.04.exe

*Note: my Windows is in brazilian portuguese.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just added 2 videos, take a look and tell me if it's possible do the same with the main camera. ;)

Btw guys, I found this, for "cheat engine" Trouble is, when I downloaded the main cheat engine exe, my anti virus/malware software quarantines it. This is the cheat engine related program I found. Anyone knows how to use it? Compatible for 1.04

Cheat table works perfect. Thank you so much! 

Nope. Those windows don't show up at all. It loads normally but at a snail's pace slow. Weird no?

Here are my specs

XP Prof SP3

32bit setting 

OK, I could find a compatibility error.

Check if it's the same:

When opening the game using this DLL, some small windows pops up, finishing with the classic crash window. Right?

This happens if you combine this mod with this ".exe":

2015-10-01 01:35      34320384 (~32,7MB)  ad5d2e7e  game 1.04.exe

*Note: my Windows is in brazilian portuguese.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just added 2 videos, take a look and tell me if it's possible do the same with the main camera. ;)

Nope. Those windows don't show up at all. It loads normally but at a snail's pace slow. Weird no?

Not at all.

But the possibilities are wider now.

From simple outdated divers/DX to OS limitations.

Have you searched for any incompatibility between this game and your graphic card?

Sadly I can't test in my old desktops.

A Pentium-D and a K6-II. :lol:

The only ones with WinXP.

It might be an OS issue. I haven't had the time yet to shift because of all the games in my rig. So frustrating.

Not at all.

But the possibilities are wider now.

From simple outdated divers/DX to OS limitations.

Have you searched for any incompatibility between this game and your graphic card?

Sadly I can't test in my old desktops.

A Pentium-D and a K6-II. :lol:

The only ones with WinXP.

hey there guys, is there anyway you can put the downlode link on another website ? cause i dont know how to get it from there.

It's their thread.

So, unless they give permission, nope.

You just need an account there with [阅读权限 10] / [Read Permissions 10].

Not so hard to achieve.

hey there guys, is there anyway you can put the downlode link on another website ? cause i dont know how to get it from there.

It's their thread.

So, unless they give permission, nope.

You just need an account there with [阅读权限 10] / [Read Permissions 10].

Not so hard to achieve.

the part i have trouble with is posting a comment, i do the comment part but then you have to put the answer to the question they asking.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah I believe they changed the Reply bit now as we are required to answer a Chinese question which doesn't get translated at all.

I have an account, but still cant download anything b/c of this

hmm i see, btw about that camera hack, i tried it out and it works.  :cool:

Thats nice to know :) if only I could use it

Archived