[DOA5LR] For those having issues with camera unlocking via "that" DLL - Update: Added the original archives

Ishidacorp

Thanks for replying.

I'm on a PC so I don't have any gaming related extra controls.

I do know how to pause, yes.

It's when I want to take captures I need the keyboard commands to be less jerky.

I would like more of a slow tilt/slow sweep.

I don't own a fighting stick.

Not really a gamer...

Thanks for the two F commands.

lovislikefire

You can use any logitech fighting stick for the PC. Waaaaaaaaaay better than the keyboard.

@verhoven69 and @ishidacorp i am on update 7/1.04hotfix5, but how does yours still work ? also i was talking about the cheat engine kind that one needs a new update, not the dll one, cause i can still use it.

I'm running the actual Valentines pack mod by Squizzo.

Here. The camera works fine.

how did you get yours to work ? no matter which version i use, i put the x on the camera rotaion and close up and all of sudden crashes.

can you help ?

The version I used is in my post. That's the one that works for me. Previous versions slow down my game.

Oh ! This is the camera mod ! My game slow down to !

Thank you !

@verhoven69 and @ishidacorp i am on update 7/1.04hotfix5, but how does yours still work ? also i was talking about the cheat engine kind that one needs a new update, not the dll one, cause i can still use it.

I'm running the actual Valentines pack mod by Squizzo.

Here. The camera works fine.

how did you get yours to work ? no matter which version i use, i put the x on the camera rotaion and close up and all of sudden crashes.

can you help ?

The version I used is in my post. That's the one that works for me. Previous versions slow down my game.

Oh ! This is the camera mod ! My game slow down to !

Thank you !

If the mod in the first page doesn't work, try the one I uploaded.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for posting in kind of an old thread, but I really wanted to thank you guys for reposting the Dinput8 dll.  I've been looking for it for a while, and I just couldn't find it.  Works way better than the Cheat Engine method.  (Has more capabilities and is less prone to breaking after a version change.)

This camera unlocker and the resolution unlocker (available in another thread on this forum) are the only mods I personally need. :)

Sorry for posting in kind of an old thread, but I really wanted to thank you guys for reposting the Dinput8 dll.  I've been looking for it for a while, and I just couldn't find it.  Works way better than the Cheat Engine method.  (Has more capabilities and is less prone to breaking after a version change.)

This camera unlocker and the resolution unlocker (available in another thread on this forum) are the only mods I personally need. :)

Thanks to Ishida too.

Archived