Proxy's Animations (8-6-2017 Update)

proxy86

Hi Proxy,

They look awesome, great work, excited to see more! About 2 weeks in I believe and you've already got so much done and major skills. I'm happy to hear you're going to set up in 0SA I think their progression and layout will work really nicely, and thanks I've been hoping someone would give it a shot and I'm glad you are since you've been so helpful to my project. If it works in 0SA it will work in SexLab also so you can definitely make them available to all.

Think of it more just as a automated way to bind your animated scene to a hot key and get automated "API calls" so developers can start the scene from external mods too, it seems to be a post combat event, or grapple so both initiating methods would work. You get access to everything that is currently in the script if you want, like ESG, expressions, etc.The plot of land is right though in that anyone's scene can connect to another developers scene, the script checks if both are installed and if so it happens. Let me know if you need features to have it do exactly what you want, I'll put them in. 

Exciting!

Excellent work! I was born in 86. I miss the 80's lol

Thanks! Seems to be an 80's loving theme around here :) .

looks great!!i love this animation forced girl, good work  :D

Welcome! Glad you like the previews!

Hi Proxy,

They look awesome, great work, excited to see more! About 2 weeks in I believe and you've already got so much done and major skills. I'm happy to hear you're going to set up in 0SA I think their progression and layout will work really nicely, and thanks I've been hoping someone would give it a shot and I'm glad you are since you've been so helpful to my project. If it works in 0SA it will work in SexLab also so you can definitely make them available to all.

Think of it more just as a automated way to bind your animated scene to a hot key and get automated "API calls" so developers can start the scene from external mods too, it seems to be a post combat event, or grapple so both initiating methods would work. You get access to everything that is currently in the script if you want, like ESG, expressions, etc.The plot of land is right though in that anyone's scene can connect to another developers scene, the script checks if both are installed and if so it happens. Let me know if you need features to have it do exactly what you want, I'll put them in. 

Exciting!

Thanks Ceo. Hopefully if we can get through a first run of this, we can start to get some other talent to hop onto the cool kids 0S-A bandwagon :D !

[update 12-17-2015]

Hi all,

I have been working with Ceo 0S to implement some of the animation webs. I have successfully tested two animations and their transitions in 0S-Actions and captured what it looks like in-game. This represents the transitions between two main "Base" positions, one which will be the starting point for all the animations with the Dom between the Sub's legs (ie. leg stroke, groping, etc...) and the other starting point for all the animations where the Dom is straddling the Sub (ie. jerking off/facial, suffocation, etc...)

Testing proved promising. All OSex functionality are working from what I can tell. I can dress/undress Dom/Sub using "Num 8", start and stop using the assigned hotkeys I set in the OS MCM menu. The two animation cycle could be transitioned between using the Dpad up and Dpad down EZ mode hotkeys.

FarSinfulAxisdeer.gif

Hopefully I can begin adding in more animations and transitions and grow this web. From a general user standpoint, my animations will essentially be similar to an 0Sex addon. It will be packaged where all you need to do is install it through Mod Organizer/NMM. You would then load up the game and type in the name of the my Mod (haven't decided on the name yet) into one of the MCM 0S Action slots, assign a hotkey to start, and you will be ready to go.

Cheers!

Super excited about this :)

Thanks!

Hoping to get an initial animation web out this weekend! It will have 4 animations with 3 back-and-forth transitions. Here is an outline of what is planned for the initial release as things stand right now:

Initial Release

Four animations:

1. Leg Stroke (Base Position)

2. Straddle (Base Position)

3. Facial

4. Suffocation

These will be the available transitions between the above animations:

1 <--> 2

2 <--> 3

2 <--> 4

For animating reasons and testing purposes, the initial release won't exactly follow the chronological order of the animation events I have in mind. It will kind of just throw you into the middle of web. That's because I have a couple initial starting points where both the Dom and Sub are standing. I have transition animations already made (you can see from some of the preview gifs) where the Dom will backhand the Sub from standing, or kick the Sub when knocked down. These transition animations are unlike other transitions in that they will purposefully be one way (The sub just standing back up after getting backhanded or kicked seems counter intuitive to the nature of this non-consensual web. However I may add those transition options later). But once the Sub is down/unconscious, the Dom will have a bunch of options to move between. Some of these options are what will be available in the initial release.

Cheers!

[update  12-21-2015]

Hi all,

So I was able to set up everything needed for an initial release of animations that can be accessed through the 0S-A framework. You can transition between scenes and use many of the functions from 0Sex like using "Numpad 8" (to remove actor's clothing, add lighting, etc). I am currently working on a couple technical aspects such as adding in eye movement and forcing actor scaling (so things consistently align properly).

There are 4 scenes in the mod right now (excluding transition animations), but they are not completely finished. I threw them in to make sure I could get the other parts (ie. JSON files and FNIS behavior file) in working order. As I mentioned, the mod will need the 0S-A framework in Ceo's 0Sex 1.07 to run. When he releases 1.07, it is pretty much just plug-and-play ready. This gives me two options. I can release what I have so far (with the unfinished/unpolished animations) and update the animations with final versions along with new animations in another update, or wait until I finish up the details I want to add. It seems that some people don't like an unfinished product being released so I thought I'd ask you all what you would prefer from me going forward.

Do you want me to release animations AS I am working on them  (think of it as usable previews that you can use in your own games, instead of me just posting gifs)? Or do you prefer I wait and release animations when I am satisfied that they are more or less finished?

Cheers!

A little advice, if author will be kind to hear it. Do not chase for quantity, chase for quality. There is a lot of animations, but GOOD animations is a precious gem, that is hard to find. I see great potential in your work, it is truly awesome. Just dont rush to do thousands of animations, try to do few, but realy good ones. 

Cool!

Now we all are wait this mod!

Thanks! Really excited to get these out.

A little advice, if author will be kind to hear it. Do not chase for quantity, chase for quality. There is a lot of animations, but GOOD animations is a precious gem, that is hard to find. I see great potential in your work, it is truly awesome. Just dont rush to do thousands of animations, try to do few, but realy good ones. 

Definitely hear you and thanks for the feedback! The hard part is, I view animations as never really "finished". It honestly gets tedious working on final touches to the same animations I have been working on for a long time. The problem is, working on new animations is unbelievably helpful to previous animation projects. I'll find myself starting outlines of new animations to keep myself interested and I will figure out some trick or it will spark some idea that I realize is applicable to one of my previous projects. I guess it really is a matter of whether I think the development stage of an animation meets a certain level of expectations to be releasable, because don't get me wrong, I am excited and happy to share my work. I will hopefully get a better idea of what people are looking for after I release my first animation web for 0Sex 1.07.

Update [1-3-2016] (See Original Post for download + instructions)

Hi all,

I know the updated version of 0Sex 1.07 hasn't been released yet, but I know a couple of you have it for testing purposes to help out Ceo. If any of you have it and would like to test out my animation mod, I have uploaded an initial release and would be very grateful to hear feedback on alignment issues. One thing to note, is that scaling doesn't take affect for me until I undress the Dom and Sub using "NumPad 8". Everything aligns for me after that. I would love feedback on whether this is the case for anyone else, or if there are any issues that come up for you.

Cheers!

• 5 weeks later...

Update [2-2-2016]

Sorry everyone, I know it's been a while. I found myself with some time to get back to animating and wanted to share the concept preview of a new animation tree. I have 7 animation tree ideas, which I hope to tie together at some point. Most of the projects are non-consensual themed, with some heavier than others. This project concept is a little more on the heavier side.

The following is Project 7: Struggle.

Note: The animation preview is rather long since I combined a number of shorter animation sequences in the tree to provide a more detailed grasp of the concept.

https://gfycat.com/UniformCavernousAfricanmolesnake

Cheers!

P.S. Leito is BACK??! Awesome!

P.P.S. More animators are popping up lately?! Double Awesome!

Archived