Show your Fallout 4 Counterpart

Guest Mogie56

Guest Mogie56

Imagine if you will, you round a corner and come face to face with a Lengendary Glowing Mirelurk, you pull your heavely modded 10mm and light him up....your doing well slowly moving back to keep your distance but somehow something feels just wrong, the hairs on the back of your neck are standing, you get the overwhelming feeling that this is one of those "AH FUCK ME" moments and you go into a different perspective

AHFuckMe.jpg

Guest Mogie56

Nope not me, but that gif looks to be taken from the longer video my shot is from. it's a triggered event (I imagine that's how he was able to get those views, he knew what was comming) It's happened with two of my characters (same location out toward Hyde Park) but unfortunatly I've not been able to get a decent shot but know exactly how it feels to get clobbered by that Deathclaw lol. every time I've tried getting that perspective when I move my mouse my character turns facing away.

but anyway it was just a shot to get this thread going, guess maybe I should of explained that to begin with.

Since the other place will get removed eventually, I thought i'll bring my screenshots over, but decided to post (a lot of) new ones instead.

aNhjHFo.jpg

cURcDxZ.jpg

Bg3f1iH.jpg

QZS9cMC.jpg

3ELSPIT.jpg

4bcflBa.jpg

Udk2Fkd.jpg

qGERf76.jpg

UGiE74m.jpg

Edit: If you can't see the images, will re-post them on postimage.org when i get the chance (also #fuckimgur).

Since the other place will get removed eventually, I thought i'll bring my screenshots over, but decided to post (a lot of) new ones instead.

aNhjHFo.jpg

4bcflBa.jpg

cURcDxZ.jpg

3ELSPIT.jpg

Udk2Fkd.jpg

5tCqVdz.jpg

4jGuicx.jpg

mOjjYiH.jpg

UGiE74m.jpg

qGERf76.jpg

QZS9cMC.jpg

lXw5Vr4.jpg

Bg3f1iH.jpg

j9paqU3.jpg

NMvW5Km.jpg

Fantastic face, I assume it's modded, and if so can you link the skin?

Can't for the life of me get her to look good. :|

Fiddling with this as I'm posting. No mods installed.

KtT5JoH.png

That's pretty decent for no mods, better than what I ended up with. My face surgeon is dead in my game so I'm having issues switching to the textures that Valkyr uses, so I'm not showing what I have.

Can't for the life of me get her to look good. :|

Fiddling with this as I'm posting. No mods installed.

KtT5JoH.png

That's pretty decent for no mods, better than what I ended up with. My face surgeon is dead in my game so I'm having issues switching to the textures that Valkyr uses, so I'm not showing what I have.

Have you tried "slm player 1" in the console? Should be the same editor you'd get with the surgeon. To fix the camera angle, go to body and back. Should re-adjust the angle. My surgeon has been dead for a looooong time as well. :<

Guest Mogie56

My chars  :D

23501259575_6e2d99872c_o.png

23486308701_8928816bd3_o.png

22781098837_21e0b3cda0_o.png

The first one looks a bit like Jack from Mass Effect :) , the second one Dayum those eyes she's Gorgeous, the third one is Sultry as hell, she could sing me "good neighbor" any time :)

The waifu and I before the bombs fell. 

12237126_928644480539521_1829005476_n.jp

And a stylized pic of my SS almost 180 hours of game time later. 

12356448_431870463680276_1202022492_n.jp

Alas, save bloat has made actually playing the game with my current character a downright aggravating experience. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like once your save file hits 12-13mb, load times start grinding to a halt. To that end, I'll be retiring my current SS (at least for the time being) before too long. I'm just working on collecting the rest of the bobbleheads before starting up a new game.

Alas, save bloat has made actually playing the game with my current character a downright aggravating experience. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like once your save file hits 12-13mb, load times start grinding to a halt. To that end, I'll be retiring my current SS (at least for the time being) before too long. I'm just working on collecting the rest of the bobbleheads before starting up a new game.

Cool looking characters! :)

Haven't really noticed much difference - performance wise - between fresh and 16mb+ saves. Then again, I'm getting crappy FPS every now and then regardless (GTX 750 Ti doesn't seem to quite cut it). Load times seem to be about the same 1-15(?) seconds. They're usually done by the time I can scroll the loading screen object to the middle.

Cool looking characters! :)

Haven't really noticed much difference - performance wise - between fresh and 16mb+ saves. Then again, I'm getting crappy FPS every now and then regardless (GTX 750 Ti doesn't seem to quite cut it). Load times seem to be about the same 1-15(?) seconds. They're usually done by the time I can scroll the loading screen object to the middle.

Thanks. :D

It's possible that the bloat isn't the cause of the super long load times, but that's the first place my mind veers. I played Skyrim on the ps3 before upgrading to a better PC and I distinctly remember my game becoming almost unplayable once the save hit 12mb, so I've always been leery of my save file growing even if this is the first instance in which (I suspect) it's influenced performance on PC. I suppose other possible factors this time around would be the fact that I started building up and maxing out a large number of settlements and rolled back to the pre-beta build for a while just to see how performance compared to the current build at the time. That's around when I started noticing it was taking longer and longer to load -- but it's also around when my save hit 12mb, which was the magic number of doom back in my console days. So...I dunno. Do you have an SSD? That would definitely make a difference. 1-15 seconds as an average sounds pretty good. Even with a fresh save, I don't think I ever came across a load screen that lasted less than 5 seconds or so. 10-20 seconds was my average up until about a week ago. I think the longest loading time I've endured since was about two minutes. *shudders*