[WIP] Slooty Jumpsuit

DixiePig

Please man, keep your stylish clothing/armor modification going, the art style with the perfect amount naughtiness is spot on I would slap my dick a handful of times just to test it on my game saves.

It hurts......

Someone please make this happen.

I'm reliving my puberty frustrations  of only being able to watch Colonel Deering once a week.

I don't want to go through with that again.  Such a nasty, nasty tease if this does not come out.

I miss Colonel Wilma Deering.

Google her, you might get some more ideas.  White suit is classy and revealing 

I hope I am not changing the subject too much but I saw this earlier and honestly it is pretty damn hot design...

It seems all the inner sections are removed, the upper chest obviously but straps have replaced each exposed section. Kind of like a bondage suit.

Perhaps this could be the REALLY Slooty Jumpsuit?

I hope I am not changing the subject too much but I saw this earlier and honestly it is pretty damn hot design...

It seems all the inner sections are removed, the upper chest obviously but straps have replaced each exposed section. Kind of like a bondage suit.

I'd say this is a NSFW variety to be added later, I'd still go with the one in development for a more immersive experience.

Hell you could technically make a quest around the second, both in its construction and who wears it!

I'd say this is a NSFW variety to be added later, I'd still go with the one in development for a more immersive experience.

Hell you could technically make a quest around the second, both in its construction and who wears it!

I was thinking the same thing when I saw it.  Have a questline where you/companions/random NPC's could be enslaved and you could use that as an armor specific for slaves.  It's a really neat design though, and I kinda really hope someone incorporates something like it when we have the CK to do more in-depth stuff.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw it.  Have a questline where you/companions/random NPC's could be enslaved and you could use that as an armor specific for slaves.  It's a really neat design though, and I kinda really hope someone incorporates something like it when we have the CK to do more in-depth stuff.

What do you think my icon is for?

:s   sooo... when should we expect to see this jump suit mod finished?

Not saying it's gotta be right now, but wow I can't stop coming back to see this as one of my favorite mods.

The only thing I want to get perfect in Fallout 4 for modding, is a perfect "Vault Meat Character".

I know some more mods would have to be added in with this jump suit, but with the jumpsuit alone it's a big start in the right direction.

So would this mod work with CBBE?

Not sure to be honest, from the look of it so far it could be.

It'd be best to wait for the mod author to speculate though.

Just... waiting patiently for this shweet armor mod...

Btw, If this mod is going to be just the jumpsuit itself maybe it could be a 'standalone' mod?

Not sure what the plans are for the mod, but I'm VERY excited for when it's finished.

Btw, If this mod is going to be just the jumpsuit itself maybe it could be a 'standalone' mod?

Not sure what the plans are for the mod, but I'm VERY excited for when it's finished.

Yes i am chekcing the topic every day , waiting for this too !

Yes, every day. ;-)

Yes, every day. ;-)

Me too :-)

Archived