On 5/16/2023 at 11:12 PM, iDREIS MAD said:

if someone have problem with animation when using Sexlab and SexLab Aroused Creatures with OsmelMC Mod Tweaks. and they said NoAnim or animation doest match with npc gender, try edit (or matching) your SLAnims *.json with *.txt.
for example:

"type": "type" to "type": "Female" or "type": "Male" (in *.json file)

if

actor1= Female or  actor1=male (in *.txt)

PS: if you dont have female creature like horse, fox, etc. (I only using MNC and HCoS so dont have much female creatures)
"type": "CreatureFemale"
to "type": "CreatureMale" (in *.json file)

actor2=CreatureFemale(race="horses") to actor2=CreatureFemale(race="horses") ((in *.txt))

ps: you can use mine you you don't want edit by your self (the picture only for example where you can edit)

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

SLAnims.rar 18.55 kB · 7 downloads

Where can I find the female creature models, even if it is extremely limited

Random rape of my female PC and female NPC by male NPC went down by 75% after combining and adding MNC + Horny Creatures + SL Aroused Creatures + <any mod that adds creatures to taverns>.

Does that make my game "woke" or just slightly different perverted?

Edited by donttouchmethere
11 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Random rape of my female PC and female NPC by male NPC went down by 75% after combining and adding MNC + Horny Creatures + SL Aroused Creatures + <any mod that adds creatures to taverns>.

Does that make my game "woke" or just slightly different perverted?

it means 75% of your rapests are now themselves getting raped by dogs, bears, trolls & werewolves, and that there are still 25% left that need to be dealt with.

10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

it means 75% of your rapests are now themselves getting raped by dogs, bears, trolls & werewolves

I wouldn't call it rape what those males do to all those tavern loving wolfs and dogs, well at least not rape from the male perspective ? (in my SLAC settings only male arousal counts ?)

Anyways, the mod combo changes completely power relations in taverns.

10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

and that there are still 25% left that need to be dealt with.

The wolves and dogs are overpowered in taverns. If I follow your tip and add trolls to taverns, that should cover everyone who has tried to escape debauchery so far. ?

Hello everyone, I once tried to install this mod, but it has so many dependencies that it is very difficult. Can someone give a link to the assembly of Skyrim with this mod? (or give your) And yet, I saw these messages above. (I attach a screenshot) What is in the latest versions with dragoness, I don’t quite understand? I need with them)

image.png.72b528ab9d0feef9abfa210accdaf8cc.png

Edited by dfaadcsvdfg

Having some issues with the HCOS SE port and FNIS, I can't tell if the SE port has a compatible version of the HCOSVore.txt but FNIS is saying that the one I have installed isn't compatible with SE. Good I have some suggestions or some help?

54 minutes ago, Redcrow37 said:

Having some issues with the HCOS SE port and FNIS, I can't tell if the SE port has a compatible version of the HCOSVore.txt but FNIS is saying that the one I have installed isn't compatible with SE. Good I have some suggestions or some help?

you sure that you downloaded the se version? because i'm not seeing any errors when i run the se version in se fnis.

20 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

you sure that you downloaded the se version? because i'm not seeing any errors when i run the se version in se fnis.

Yes I'm sure. I mean it could be some leftover files messing with it but I have no idea how to access them beyond the main files unless it's document files that might be the issue. As originally I had downloaded the LE version but then uninstalled it, then installing the SE version. I don't know if I had missed document or data files or something of the sort.

Hoping to get some help with this, I think everything is installed correctly with mod manager but FNIS is telling me that Horny creatures of Skyrim is not compatible with Skyrim se.

I've tried both the SE and AE downloads but both result in the same thing.

would a downgrade patch solve my issue or should I get anniversary edition to fix my problem?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wayyyyyyyyyyy toooooo complicated. all i wanted was to fuck a horse with a male character. idk how to set a load order or if any of these even installed correctly. what a hassle for that lmfao

also how tf can anyone set this shit up when one thing says download 3 other things followed by 3 other things and these 3 other things. fnis has never worked for me. how tf yall use this shit 

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, elite799 said:

what's new to this in the past year?

not much, i've mostly been working on other mods, the year so far:

Horny Creatures of Skyrim V2.1
added vore ending version of werewolf on bunny
Horny Creatures of Skyrim V2.0A
edited dragon oral vore animations so there mouths opens after swallowing.
Horny Creatures of Skyrim V2.0
dragon & werewolf meshes have been removed and put into MNC.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/28157-mimics/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/28180-horse-charge/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/27666-cbg-dragon-vore-killmoves/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9068-the-old-non-cbg-dragon-vore-killmove-replacer/

and i've been working on a new named female dragon for SLDragons (the writing for this has been killing me the most).

Edited by MadMansGun

This mod seems to have compatibility issues with ZAP. When I have this and ZAP enabled all animations break and I just get T poses. I have other SLAL packs with creature animations that seem to work fine. Im using FNIS-XXL with FNIS Creatures.

EDIT: Ive tried Zap 7, 8, 9.2. All are broken with this mod.

Edited by Breadisntgreen
  • 4 months later...

At the risk of sounding really dumb...the animations from HCoS won't register through SLAL. I have all the proper dependencies but when I go to reregister the selected animations, it keeps saying "0 animations reregistered" and yet I'm still able to register animations from other mods. 

3 minutes ago, ImmortalDreamer27 said:

At the risk of sounding really dumb...the animations from HCoS won't register through SLAL. I have all the proper dependencies but when I go to reregister the selected animations, it keeps saying "0 animations reregistered" and yet I'm still able to register animations from other mods. 

A. you hit the sexlab animation limit. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13195-sexlab-sslanimationslots-2000-le/

B. you have not enabled creatures animations in sexlab.