I'm used to compile software and make packages on my linux box. I'm a bit puzzled about the dependencies and required tools. Apparently, I need the sources of a multitude of ressources (skyrim, skse, nioverride, etc) which weren't present or badly installed. Managed to compile something though, I hope I didn't break my game :P

The state of my source folder is a mess now :(

Thanks for the offer and help.

No worries took me awhile to find all the sources and I saved the folder anyway I did it myself haven't tested though

Devious Captures Corintio's Progressive SlaveTats Recompiled: Download

SlaveTatsEventBridge RecompiledDownload

check the link above, Aaeryn already did an update

Great mod, are you gonna make a update to work with that lastes slavetat 1.21?

• 2 months later...

Hey Corintio I dont know if you play fo4 or not but could your port this over to fallout 4? I really loved this mod in skyrim

Look at the list of requirements for this mod. Those mods have to be ported FIRST. Once those mods are ported it's highly likely this one will work AS IS.

Im a retard, I wanted to ask about the tattoos only....can those be ported to fallout 4? only the tattoos.

Hey Corintio I dont know if you play fo4 or not but could your port this over to fallout 4? I really loved this mod in skyrim

Look at the list of requirements for this mod. Those mods have to be ported FIRST. Once those mods are ported it's highly likely this one will work AS IS.

Im a retard, I wanted to ask about the tattoos only....can those be ported to fallout 4? only the tattoos.

Well yes and no. Before RaceMenu and Slavetats came along (actually the NIIOverride SKSE plugin) the only way to get tattoos in the game was to merge them onto your body texture using a graphics program.

With SE you are back to that until items like SKSE and plugins like NIIOveverride are ported.

Well yes and no. Before RaceMenu and Slavetats came along (actually the NIIOverride SKSE plugin) the only way to get tattoos in the game was to merge them onto your body texture using a graphics program.

With SE you are back to that until items like SKSE and plugins like NIIOveverride are ported.

Thank you, I was going to say the same, that before I can port my tattos to fallout 4 I'll need to wait for at least some tatto plugin to appear. I don't have time to learn the scripting for it =\

• 4 weeks later...

I can't seem to get this to work.  Installed both files on the download page and captures.  It seems to trigger, says the player is marked, but doesn't actually add a mark.  I tried some of the other files posted in the thread but wasn't successful.  Installed events bridge too thinking that might help but it didn't.  I can add them manually so I know the tats work, it appears to be the script that isn't working when it adds the tats.  I'm using the latest updates for sexlab/captures/slavetats.  Any thoughts on how to get this working?

IIRC you need the original Eventsbridge mod (not the fixed/edited one from skyrimll) and an older version of Slavetats (1.2.1 or before), depending on what version of the scripts you downloaded here.

It's a bit of try-and-error to find a matching combination of script and Slavetats, as there's no version history here.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Updated Devious Captures Corintio slavetats file:

REQUIRED:

- Slavetats 1.2.3

- Devious Captures 2.9.0

- DD Integration 3.3b

- JContainers 3.3.0.RC.3

Download

Let me know if it works didn't have time to test REcompiled with the latest.

• 1 month later...

how to convert or to use it on Fallout 4? i saw a post on LL sexy screenshot of fallout 4, and someone is using this mod, but i dont know hot to import that to fallout 4, anyone could provide the steps? thanks

I haven't played fallout but I am pretty sure they just added these tattoos directly on their body texture and if not that probably replaced some of in game tattoo texture with their own if fallout 4 even has tattoos that I am unsure of as I don't play fallout.

I am pretty sure Fallout for uses .dds format meaning you have to download a plugin for photoshop(or other program) and place a tattoo onto your skin texture and then save. I have the means too do that but if you go with that route then most likely all other female NPC's will also have that exact texture depending on if bethesda separated bodies.

how to convert or to use it on Fallout 4? i saw a post on LL sexy screenshot of fallout 4, and someone is using this mod, but i dont know hot to import that to fallout 4, anyone could provide the steps? thanks

I haven't played fallout but I am pretty sure they just added these tattoos directly on their body texture and if not that probably replaced some of in game tattoo texture with their own if fallout 4 even has tattoos that I am unsure of as I don't play fallout.

I am pretty sure Fallout for uses .dds format meaning you have to download a plugin for photoshop(or other program) and place a tattoo onto your skin texture and then save. I have the means too do that but if you go with that route then most likely all other female NPC's will also have that exact texture depending on if bethesda separated bodies.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55895-post-your-sexy-screens-here/page-87 here, that's the screenshot

posted by TvojaStara #1735

do you mind to make a tutorial video or steps to do that? this tattoo is amazing, but unfortunately it's not available to the FO4 now. hope to see this in the future tho

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55895-post-your-sexy-screens-here/page-87 here, that's the screenshot

posted by TvojaStara #1735

do you mind to make a tutorial video or steps to do that? this tattoo is amazing, but unfortunately it's not available to the FO4 now. hope to see this in the future tho

I sent you a note.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
15 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

me  2

If Slavetats now works with SE then this pack of tats for it should work as well. If there's no working version of Slavetats then there's no point in asking about SE compatibility for this pack.  This pack is nothing more than a set of texture files and a text file read by Slavetats so it knows what's available.

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

If Slavetats now works with SE then this pack of tats for it should work as well. If there's no working version of Slavetats then there's no point in asking about SE compatibility for this pack.  This pack is nothing more than a set of texture files and a text file read by Slavetats so it knows what's available.

On 11/16/2018 at 10:14 PM, Rennik said:

I am curious if this works with Special Edition or if I am missing some newer version that is hiding somewhere.

have tested it works great so far

• 2 weeks later...