Since I couldn't make the script that adds the tattos work, for now I can only promise the slavetats. I'll ask if the other modders can add suport for my tats by theirselfs because I think that this would be even better, because this way my mod will not have pre-requisites.

I'll do another try on the scripiting side, but i can't promise that it will work.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible at all you didn't upload the new version (0.02)? Files look exactly same as 0.01... :blush:  

Didn't know what the 0.01 or 0.02 version is, but the actual version, or to be exact the tatoos from your actual version are referenced by the latest slaverun version now.

So the actual download jar here has a json file corintio.json in data\textures\actors\character\slavetats which defines the tatoos

The tatoos

"section": "Corintio",

"name": "Slave Stg 01",

"section": "Corintio",

"name": "Slave Stg 10",

are referenced in the slaverun json file (so nothing hardcoded) and simply applied with slavetats api at specific events

Sory for taking so long!!!
Is there a problem on the tats? They're still working on my game.

I'll do another update in the mod next week, I will fix(problably redo) the scars and add some more fun stuff, if you have any suggestion, this week is the time to tell them xD

ps. Since I couldn't compile the scripts to make the events work, i'll stick to the cosmetic part of this mod at least until someone help me on the events.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm heavily busy right now with the things from my game Kalyskah: The Vicious Seed and that's why i'm so way this month. But i had an Idea, tell me 5 tats that you want to see, and i'll post then tomorrow with the new version of this mod!

No no problem! And i am happy they were finally included in a mod! Only as i mention, i think you never uploaded version 0.02  :blush: And if you work on it more, i hope you will consider making new things UNP compatible! (All tattoo in 0.01 work fine with UNP) 

I can't asure it since I do all the tats just painting on substance painter, if the boundaries from UNP UV map are the same of CBBE, it might work, but if not, at some point there might appear a tat that will have clipping or stretch.

To understand why I can't say that I'm not planing to do textures for UNP you must understand a little bit about how I do this mod:
-I work at home with game developing

-sometimes I can find time to play a little bit of skyrim

-I look at my character and think that is something missing or something might be better with this or that texture

-I open Substance Painter and do it

-I wait them to accumulate, i pack the zip and post it here

I use the HDT CBBE body on my character, that's why I only work in things for this bodytype. I'm really sory =\

I'm a bit busy about the expansion of a subsystem for the SLSF, so I didn't get the time to test the Icecream Tats sorry.

I maded the screen for taking a break :P

Uhm.. a little suggestion, don't say loud that you need ideas when I'm around.

When I start probably you'll have to shoot me to make me stop :P

Variety of the Progressive Base:

For Example, now you have Progressive 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, etc.

I was thinking that could be good some variable:

Instead that Only a Single Progressive that increase straight, make Less Stage and more 'Templates' with specific spaces on the body used (not in the Slavetats meaning, I mean single spaces on the SlaveTats bodypart, sorry forheconfusion, hope is clear)

for example:

You define some "body location template"

Template 1 will use the spaces Right Shoulder, the left leg, The upper left Belly, the lower Back, and the Asscheeck right

Template 2 will use the spaces lower belly, the left tits, the upper back left, the right arm, the right leg

Template 3 will use the spaces left shoulder, upper body, etc etc etc.

And then you create the stages:

Template 1:

Stage 1 (Right Shoulder -> Tats X)

Stage 2 (Right Shoulder -> Tats X, Left Leg -> Tats Y)

Stage 3 (Right Shoulder -> Tats X, Left Leg -> Tats Y, Upper Left Belly -> Tats Z)

Template 2:

Stage 1 (Lower Belly -> Tats W)

Stage 2 (Lower Belly -> Tats W, Left Tits -> Tats J)

And so on..

Same things also for the Face (for the hands and feet I Think there's no need :P)

You get your spaces, Cheek left, Right, ForeHead, Lips, etc.

Pro: That way you'll have a good variety and at the same time less conflicts / 'overwrites', so for example, the PC and the Follower will differentiate.

Against: You'll need to use a slot for every "template".

Tats Type:

I see you start with the Whore Tats,

here some other categories that could intrest you:

Criminal Tats: This are about criminality act, marks about crimes, Bounty, Holds where not welcome.

Hand stamp / print: Simple Hands print over the body, on ass, tits etc.

Arena Tats: Some tats about arena activity, like Combat slave or slave for the Arena, the type of fight where the Slave is half naked ("Current Champion", "Combat Slave", "Queen of the Arena", "Meat for the Arena", "Free fuck/rape if defeated", etc. you got the idea)

Faction Tats: Specific tats about the Standard factions, "Archmage whore", "Companions Cum Dumpster", "Sithis bitch", "Academic pussy", also will be good some other about the Civil war.

Class Traits: Specific tats about skill level / type of PC or NPC, "If you thing I fight well you should see me making blowjobs", "Enchanted pussy", "Witch Cunt", "As Fighter --, as Whore ++++",  etc.

PriceList Tats: those should go in the Whore section, things like various "services" with the prices, maybe with some variable (cheap, medium, expensive), it could be a list on the back or front, or maybe also trough all body, near the body spaces 'interested'.

Serviced List: List of type of partner serviced, Single categories, in different part body of the body, for example: Bandit in the Back, Jarls in the upper chest, Guards on the left leg, Tavern Customer on the Belly, Beggar on the shoulder, Woman/man etc. every caregory has another tats with the marks num (like Few(3), medium(11), many(various)). This could be complicated due the num of tats involved and the various combo

Tavern services: about Slave waitress dressed skimpy or naked, with the Menu, the cost of the Ale, an Handprint on the Ass, "No tips for the Slave", "Free blowjob every 3 order", etc.

Racial Tats: this are tats about sexual perversion about a specfic race, for example "Orcs only from backdoor", "Free for Altmer", Some Leopard skin and the write "Khajit whore",

obviously the Racist version "No Orsimer allwed", "Not for Scaled people".

And the perverted version: "No filthy Argonians in my pussy! use the Ass", "Orcs: Keep your disgusting, juicy, fat, big, beautiful cocks away"

Delicate Tats: something like "Pretty Princess", "Delicate Flower", "cuddles lover", Note: those placed on an orc warchief makes a point XD

Tats, hum.. crazy? Borderline? I don't really know how to translate... a sort of that "auto-offensive" (for 'common sense' prospective) on a person proud to be like that.

Something Like:

"Don't judge me, just fuck me"

"My eyes are beautiful, but my tits are better"

"Don't yell to me, just slap my ass if you need something"

"If you think I'm a Bitch you should see my Mistress"

"Slap me if I suck badly"

"Silence is gold, moaning is diamond"

"Please, don't disturb me while I'm thinking about Cocks"

"If you can't read this tear the clothes apart... really"

Etc. Etc.

More Drawing Tats:

I really like your drawing Tats, like those in the Progressive: the Blowjob, the Legs easily opend etc.

Some more will be appreciated.

Obviously those are suggestion mostly about offensive/advertising and similar, and mostly about Women, let me know if you need also other types

For example time ago, I was thinking on an "Undies Category" that get auto removed when a SexLab act start; With females could work, with males not :P

But this is out of the purposes of your mod I think.

Ok, done for now, let me know if you need more tats type, more specific tats, other infos, other ideas, etc.

p.s. Obviously those are only suggestion, feel free to use it or not.

I'm always not sure about the tone that I use during the Brainstormings, also because Is already a miracle that I can actually express myself in english XD

I'm a bit busy about the expansion of a subsystem for the SLSF, so I didn't get the time to test the Icecream Tats sorry.

I maded the screen for taking a break :P

Uhm.. a little suggestion, don't say loud that you need ideas when I'm around.

When I start probably you'll have to shoot me to make me stop :P

Variety of the Progressive Base:

For Example, now you have Progressive 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, etc.

I was thinking that could be good some variable:

Instead that Only a Single Progressive that increase straight, make Less Stage and more 'Templates' with specific spaces on the body used (not in the Slavetats meaning, I mean single spaces on the SlaveTats bodypart, sorry forheconfusion, hope is clear)

for example:

You define some "body location template"

Template 1 will use the spaces Right Shoulder, the left leg, The upper left Belly, the lower Back, and the Asscheeck right

Template 2 will use the spaces lower belly, the left tits, the upper back left, the right arm, the right leg

Template 3 will use the spaces left shoulder, upper body, etc etc etc.

And then you create the stages:

Template 1:

Stage 1 (Right Shoulder -> Tats X)

Stage 2 (Right Shoulder -> Tats X, Left Leg -> Tats Y)

Stage 3 (Right Shoulder -> Tats X, Left Leg -> Tats Y, Upper Left Belly -> Tats Z)

Template 2:

Stage 1 (Lower Belly -> Tats W)

Stage 2 (Lower Belly -> Tats W, Left Tits -> Tats J)

And so on..

Same things also for the Face (for the hands and feet I Think there's no need :P)

You get your spaces, Cheek left, Right, ForeHead, Lips, etc.

Pro: That way you'll have a good variety and at the same time less conflicts / 'overwrites', so for example, the PC and the Follower will differentiate.

Against: You'll need to use a slot for every "template".

Tats Type:

I see you start with the Whore Tats,

here some other categories that could intrest you:

Criminal Tats: This are about criminality act, marks about crimes, Bounty, Holds where not welcome.

Hand stamp / print: Simple Hands print over the body, on ass, tits etc.

Arena Tats: Some tats about arena activity, like Combat slave or slave for the Arena, the type of fight where the Slave is half naked ("Current Champion", "Combat Slave", "Queen of the Arena", "Meat for the Arena", "Free fuck/rape if defeated", etc. you got the idea)

Faction Tats: Specific tats about the Standard factions, "Archmage whore", "Companions Cum Dumpster", "Sithis bitch", "Academic pussy", also will be good some other about the Civil war.

Class Traits: Specific tats about skill level / type of PC or NPC, "If you thing I fight well you should see me making blowjobs", "Enchanted pussy", "Witch Cunt", "As Fighter --, as Whore ++++",  etc.

PriceList Tats: those should go in the Whore section, things like various "services" with the prices, maybe with some variable (cheap, medium, expensive), it could be a list on the back or front, or maybe also trough all body, near the body spaces 'interested'.

Serviced List: List of type of partner serviced, Single categories, in different part body of the body, for example: Bandit in the Back, Jarls in the upper chest, Guards on the left leg, Tavern Customer on the Belly, Beggar on the shoulder, Woman/man etc. every caregory has another tats with the marks num (like Few(3), medium(11), many(various)). This could be complicated due the num of tats involved and the various combo

Tavern services: about Slave waitress dressed skimpy or naked, with the Menu, the cost of the Ale, an Handprint on the Ass, "No tips for the Slave", "Free blowjob every 3 order", etc.

Racial Tats: this are tats about sexual perversion about a specfic race, for example "Orcs only from backdoor", "Free for Altmer", Some Leopard skin and the write "Khajit whore",

obviously the Racist version "No Orsimer allwed", "Not for Scaled people".

And the perverted version: "No filthy Argonians in my pussy! use the Ass", "Orcs: Keep your disgusting, juicy, fat, big, beautiful cocks away"

Delicate Tats: something like "Pretty Princess", "Delicate Flower", "cuddles lover", Note: those placed on an orc warchief makes a point XD

Tats, hum.. crazy? Borderline? I don't really know how to translate... a sort of that "auto-offensive" (for 'common sense' prospective) on a person proud to be like that.

Something Like:

"Don't judge me, just fuck me"

"My eyes are beautiful, but my tits are better"

"Don't yell to me, just slap my ass if you need something"

"If you think I'm a Bitch you should see my Mistress"

"Slap me if I suck badly"

"Silence is gold, moaning is diamond"

"Please, don't disturb me while I'm thinking about Cocks"

"If you can't read this tear the clothes apart... really"

Etc. Etc.

More Drawing Tats:

I really like your drawing Tats, like those in the Progressive: the Blowjob, the Legs easily opend etc.

Some more will be appreciated.

Obviously those are suggestion mostly about offensive/advertising and similar, and mostly about Women, let me know if you need also other types

For example time ago, I was thinking on an "Undies Category" that get auto removed when a SexLab act start; With females could work, with males not :P

But this is out of the purposes of your mod I think.

Ok, done for now, let me know if you need more tats type, more specific tats, other infos, other ideas, etc.

p.s. Obviously those are only suggestion, feel free to use it or not.

I'm always not sure about the tone that I use during the Brainstormings, also because Is already a miracle that I can actually express myself in english XD

Great idea this one of making templates!!!! I'll do this on the next ones!

Just wondering if this mod will have triggers soon, applying them through the mcm is rather immersion breaking and I for one would prefer some functionality before seeing more tatoo types.

I tried a lot to do the triggers but for some reason, my skyrim don't compile the scripts of the slavetats =\
I'm busy working on Kalyskah: The Vicious Seed so I can't study what is causing the problem to fix it, that's why I can't promisse anything for now, but I really want to make them work without slavetats MCM menu.

I see the "Property of" tats and think there ought to be a shaming "Property of whoever is in my holes" tat.

Hmmmm!!!

That gave me an idea!!!

I will work in more tats tomorrow and hopefully next week will be a huge update with a lot of new tats(no triggers yet)

I'm heavily busy right now with the things from my game Kalyskah: The Vicious Seed and that's why i'm so way this month. But i had an Idea, tell me 5 tats that you want to see, and i'll post then tomorrow with the new version of this mod!

No no problem! And i am happy they were finally included in a mod! Only as i mention, i think you never uploaded version 0.02  :blush: And if you work on it more, i hope you will consider making new things UNP compatible! (All tattoo in 0.01 work fine with UNP) 

I can't asure it since I do all the tats just painting on substance painter, if the boundaries from UNP UV map are the same of CBBE, it might work, but if not, at some point there might appear a tat that will have clipping or stretch.

To understand why I can't say that I'm not planing to do textures for UNP you must understand a little bit about how I do this mod:
-I work at home with game developing

-sometimes I can find time to play a little bit of skyrim

-I look at my character and think that is something missing or something might be better with this or that texture

-I open Substance Painter and do it

-I wait them to accumulate, i pack the zip and post it here

I use the HDT CBBE body on my character, that's why I only work in things for this bodytype. I'm really sory =\

Oh well i understand, thank you! So far all tattoo i tried work nice with UNP anyway, and really like the new ones too! 

There is small problem since first version, in json file it says:

{
    "section": "Corintio Slave",
    "name": "Cock",
    "texture": "corintio\\Cock.dds",
    "area": "Face"
  },

But the name of the file is "Cock_face.dds", not "Cock.dds"

Yeah, no problem, I'm already planning to use the add/remove of the slavetats depending on fame... but is something that will happend only with the interaction plugin, that for now is in the Brainstorming phase.

So there's a bit of work to do before see that.

In a way or another the Tats of Corintio will be used automatically, I'm too lazy to set it manually all the times XD

P.s.: Corintio! ALL my ideas are great! Even that about the Rake with the axe in the other side, The potential was limitless!

f470f633ad69820d8e515aa0669c431e.jpg