FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

I can't figure this out.

20230906130803_1.jpg.3ad7dad5fb35cf26ddfe62a40971a983.jpg

The dick will not match skin color except for the blended texture at the seam.  It makes no sense.

I could understand it being a different shade/brightness of the skin color, but not this.

This is the NYL dick that was requested.

Edited by slash197

While that gets pushed to the side, there's this.  Fully bestial original to that 'half-human' dolphin dick.  Might make some static versions of this, because I want to show off the range of motion the creator gave it.

image.png.0de28be1dab94cc7cfcac8158f7e93c7.png

"That one over there."

image.png.a6530fc1669cea1c31f80b372a352615.png

"Where we're going, we won't need hands to wank."

6 hours ago, futaro said:

is it animation or just static pose ?

Just static poses from Halo's poser that I positioned to look that way.

5 hours ago, slash197 said:

The dick will not match skin color except for the blended texture at the seam.  It makes no sense.

Could be some nif shader shenanigans. Vertex colors maybe?

4 minutes ago, Impish_ said:

Could be some nif shader shenanigans. Vertex colors maybe?

No vertex colors. No shader differences.  Everything is the same as every other dick I've converted.  If it was the entire dick not matching the skin color, that would be more understandable, but the seam area matches color just fine.

1 hour ago, futaro said:

what armor is that ?

It's two different armor sets.

The first is the SpeedBuster Royal Chain Link and the second armor is... I forget, I believe it comes from the Tullius Channel by Hirosin. I would check but Tullius' costume tab is no longer working for me. The SpeedBuster has been modified so that the bottom jewel is adjusted to the schlong. Etherwind may be able to privately share their bodyslide for it through private means if you ask very nicely.

Also, I believe the filled condom is from the accessory pack that was shared several pages back.

Edited by Gundalypse
Additional information
2 hours ago, futaro said:

what armor is that ?

1 hour ago, Gundalypse said:

It's two different armor sets.

The first is the SpeedBuster Royal Chain Link and the second armor is... I forget, I believe it comes from the Tullius Channel by Hirosin. I would check but Tullius' costume tab is no longer working for me. The SpeedBuster has been modified so that the bottom jewel is adjusted to the schlong. Etherwind may be able to privately share their bodyslide for it through private means if you ask very nicely.

Also, I believe the filled condom is from the accessory pack that was shared several pages back.

More or less correct.

SpeedBuster Royal Chain Link that I've edited to work with the penis. Also switched out env maps, but that's very minor and mostly just ENB doing its magic.

Cecilia outfit for the gloves, shoes, upper clothing and crown. Same env map edit and I upscaled the textures... Which didn't turn out as well as I had hoped.

The bodysuit and the filled condom are my own creations though. They are not available anywhere.

10 hours ago, Etherwind said:

More or less correct.

SpeedBuster Royal Chain Link that I've edited to work with the penis. Also switched out env maps, but that's very minor and mostly just ENB doing its magic.

Cecilia outfit for the gloves, shoes, upper clothing and crown. Same env map edit and I upscaled the textures... Which didn't turn out as well as I had hoped.

The bodysuit and the filled condom are my own creations though. They are not available anywhere.

wow can u dm me the condom one hehe ?

This version would probably go really well with that shark people race.

image.png.5b517df40d1407c20e92e11fe42c1f40.png

20 hours ago, hasagi123 said:

Someone can explain me why futa schlong doesnt move when my character move.

Explain what you mean by it doesn't move?  Does it hover in place while the rest of the body moves?

4 hours ago, slash197 said:

This version would probably go really well with that shark people race.

image.png.5b517df40d1407c20e92e11fe42c1f40.png

Explain what you mean by it doesn't move?  Does it hover in place while the rest of the body moves?

PP shark dududududu Schlongy shark dududududu Dicky shark dudududu Futa shaaaaark!

Edited by Ruby Arziendy

Someone asked me for my SpeedBuster Royal Chain Link edit, so I thought I'd just post it here for anyone else who might be interested. It's specifically made to be used with the TRX Futanari Horse Addon cock and the 3BA body, so I can't promise it works with any other.

You'll need both the original armour mod, as these are just Bodyslide files, and TRX's mod. Unless you like ominously floating jewellery above your character's groin.

SPB Royal Chain Link 3BA TRX Horse Edit.7z

enb2023_9_9_12_01_02.png.ea21497df34c014b3f9a333f36dfee20.png