FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Guys, this isn't related much to futa, but.

I use SLACS and the cum textures seem to be applied to the clothing as well, and it's weirdly warped due to the different UV's the clothes use.

Is there anyway to Disable the cum from being applied to clothing? and only be applied to the body ?InkedScreenShot12.jpg.348d93320221fcf0456a02fc296bcc53.jpg

On 9/15/2023 at 7:20 AM, Aeonix22 said:

Guys, this isn't related much to futa, but.

I use SLACS and the cum textures seem to be applied to the clothing as well, and it's weirdly warped due to the different UV's the clothes use.

Is there anyway to Disable the cum from being applied to clothing? and only be applied to the body ?InkedScreenShot12.jpg.348d93320221fcf0456a02fc296bcc53.jpg

Beautiful bush wish more of these people would model their characters off of yours and kuros 

Progress report on the schlong addon I commissioned from @donnerwetter.

tl;dr: a full conversion of TRX-ERF hybrid for regular 3BA, that's looking really good right now.

✔️TRX-ERF hybrid has the most sliders out of any schlong addon that I know of.

✔️It's fully ready for SMP ball physics (images are without because gravity would hide the vagina).

✔️I believe this is the first fully regular 3BA compatible schlong addon as well (CBBE schlong addons have gaps with 3BA).

✔️Does not require any edits to body textures unlike @donnerwetter's main gig where the vagina would need to be painted out.

✔️Will contain a blender file to make your own texture patches seamless* (see the red exclamation mark).

✔️Gives the vagina a lot of space so during penetrative scenes, the whole area will maintain it's shape.

✔️Will have all pubic hair options that exist in @donnerwetter's other schlong edits.

Very likely that there may be a slight texture mismatch only on the underside. Diffuse maps work ok (with brute force), normal maps might not.

Thank you to @donnerwetter for putting up with me since the 24th of June, I know I've been a pain.

All images are taken with a test version.

FoxyFront.png.2e32826966aee26258445785cc7ac436.png

FoxyBack.png.8d61f7591ed0edb8c9bcc31dc3281a26.png

2 minutes ago, Honch said:

tl;dr: a full conversion of TRX-ERF hybrid for regular 3BA, that's looking really good right now.

✔️It's fully ready for SMP ball physics (images are without because gravity would hide the vagina).

✔️I believe this is the first fully regular 3BA compatible schlong addon as well (CBBE schlong addons have gaps with 3BA).

✔️Does not require any edits to body textures unlike @donnerwetter's main gig where the vagina would need to be painted out.

✔️Will contain a blender file to make your own texture patches seamless* (see the red exclamation mark).

✔️Gives the vagina a lot of space so during penetrative scenes, the whole area will maintain it's shape.

✔️Will have all pubic hair options that exist in @donnerwetter's other schlong edits.

Very likely that there may be a slight texture mismatch only on the underside. Diffuse maps work ok (with brute force), normal maps might not.

Thank you to @donnerwetter for putting up with me since the 24th of June, I know I've been a pain.

Finally a full 3ba schlong that might fix my issue with the dick clipping with balls. Thank you guys.

4 hours ago, Honch said:

Yeah, looking at your shots it looks like I definitely need to have another pass at blending the normal maps, though it will be very difficult to do just by editing the texture files themselves. If anyone reading this has access to Substance Painter or similar and thinks they could bake some better normals, I'll send the WIP meshes right away.

4 hours ago, helioskrill said:

Finally a full 3ba schlong that might fix my issue with the dick clipping with balls. Thank you guys.

Unfortunately I'll need to step in and dash your hopes- this schlong will most likely not fix the ball clipping issues.

5 hours ago, Honch said:

Looks good, hoping there is a BHUNP version in the future.