FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

@FutaNemesislol If the schlong still appears too dark, you can try this version I saved with alternate compression:

futanari_schlong.dds

I mentioned getting wrist seams with DDFFF textures, and after looking at the other textures I have installed I discovered most of them had the same wrist seam as well. After a bunch of testing, my guess is the culprit is a relatively recent update to CBBE and 3BA and that many CBBE normal maps based on older versions are currently out of date, including Fair Skin and DDFFF.

Edited by donnerwetter
2 hours ago, m4mk203 said:

Futalicious port project examples

Reveal hidden contents

The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Special-Editi

Untitled-2.png

`120 working shlohg morphs + hi poly base model. 

Need help with only one thing - creating textures patch for Fair Skin. Can anyone help with this?

If the UV is similar to EvilReflex's CBBE Futanari Schlong you could probably just use his sample blend file. Hell, if it is, I can bake the textures for you.

Edited by donnerwetter
4 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

Nope. Its not

Ahh, too bad. In that case sorry, this stuff is way beyond my skills. Though I imagine if you knew your way Blender and texture editing it wouldn't be impossible to set up a similar pipeline for your own textures and just look at it as an example. (It'd also greatly help along others making patches for your schlong in the future)

Also, since you mentioned Fair Skin, what normals are you using? I just recently noticed that Fair Skin and a bunch of other textures have a noticeable normal map seam on the wrists on CBBE and 3BA.

Edited by donnerwetter
14 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

@FutaNemesislol If the schlong still appears too dark, you can try this version I saved with alternate compression:

futanari_schlong.dds 21.33 MB · 6 downloads

I mentioned getting wrist seams with DDFFF textures, and after looking at the other textures I have installed I discovered most of them had the same wrist seam as well. After a bunch of testing, my guess is the culprit is a relatively recent update to CBBE and 3BA and that many CBBE normal maps based on older versions are currently out of date, including Fair Skin and DDFFF.

This one works thank you!

Spoiler

1119254651_SkyrimSE2021-08-2817-23-15.png.227a6d54fd8439520b4ec98c6a8a27eb.png

21 hours ago, Thor-AxeTheImpaler said:

Yea been kinda tempted to move my mod list to vortex lately but I'm worried I'm going to break something in the process

How many mods do you have anyway? And yes I understand this concern me and my 469 mods. In my case moving it to another drive scares me

35 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

yea, that was the only problem, but if you do plan to make the patch the muscle map I'm using is body six pack full in the DDFFF mod. 

Put that one on the pile too, I guess. Speaking of DDFFF, can you take a close look at the wrists of a character with DDFFF textures? I'm curious to see if the seams I've become obsessed with lately are present. If you can get a picture with some shadows present they'll become easier to see.

seam.jpg.66a19a39b8311cb39d0de7a4b2abd2c8.jpg

I took a look at the 3BA mod gallery on Nexus and a bunch of screenshots have these fucking seams, presumably because they're using Bijin or Fair Skin or whatever. Working on a fix that looks promising

Edited by donnerwetter
17 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Put that one on the pile too, I guess. Speaking of DDFFF, can you take a close look at the wrists of a character with DDFFF textures? I'm curious to see if the seams I've become obsessed with lately are present. If you can get a picture with some shadows present they'll become easier to see.

seam.jpg.66a19a39b8311cb39d0de7a4b2abd2c8.jpg

I took a look at the 3BA mod gallery on Nexus and a bunch of screenshots have these fucking seams, presumably because they're using Bijin or Fair Skin or whatever. Working on a fix that looks promising

will do one sec

Spoiler

1004198051_SkyrimSE2021-08-2819-36-59.png.d5c2daa2b52d723c1c4fa46907107288.png

Unfortunately there appears to be seams but I won't lie it was hard to notice until I zoomed all the way in but here are the seams.... The first pic is in the shadows, it was practically invisible 

However in the second pic with some light involved the wrist seams appeared @donnerwetter

Spoiler

1002519617_SkyrimSE2021-08-2819-37-21.png.631f1003102712bbb08f0c0b47f4bcff.png

Edited by FutaNemesislol
37 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:
  Hide contents

1004198051_SkyrimSE2021-08-2819-36-59.png.d5c2daa2b52d723c1c4fa46907107288.png

Unfortunately there appears to be seams but I won't lie it was hard to notice until I zoomed all the way in but here are the seams.... The first pic is in the shadows, it was practically invisible 

However in the second pic with some light involved the wrist seams appeared @donnerwetter

Hide contents

1002519617_SkyrimSE2021-08-2819-37-21.png.631f1003102712bbb08f0c0b47f4bcff.png

The entire body is using textures from the same skin mod, correct? Which textures are you using here, btw? There's a definite seam but it's slightly different to the ones I'm seeing.

Essentially what I believe is going on is that Fair Skin/Bijin/DDFFF/Leyenda textures (probably other ones too) are slightly misaligned on CBBE SE and 3BA since they're based on Oldrim ones. With the diffuse/colour map, the difference is indeed pretty negligible which is why it was really hard to see when your character was fully in the shadow. With the normal maps it's a different story and you can clearly see the difference in how shadows look on the skin. (Though in your case the specular and gloss maps might also need tweaking)

The default CBBE SE textures are seamless, so I've been experimenting with just replacing all my hand normals with the default one and then blending the default forearm normal maps with all my custom normal maps. It's a definite improvement, the diffuse seam is still there but you'd have to get really close and then really look for it to notice it.

Edited by donnerwetter
11 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

The entire body is using textures from the same skin mod, correct?

Essentially what I believe is going on is that the textures are slightly misaligned on CBBE SE and 3BA since they're based on Oldrim ones. With the diffuse/colour map, the difference is indeed pretty negligible which is it was really hard to see when your character was fully in the shadow. With the normal maps it's a different story and you see the difference in how shadows look on the skin. (Though in your case the specular and gloss maps might also need tweaking)

The default CBBE SE textures are seamless, so I've been experimenting with just replacing all my hand normals with the default one and then blending the default forearm normal maps with all my custom normal maps. It's a definite improvement, the diffuse seam is still there but you'd have to really look for it to notice it.

Yup the entire body is using textures from the same skin, and yea if I remembered correctly from awhiille ago the regular cbbe and possibly the old cbbe smp  did not have any seams and it also didn't have the black outline when the schlong was equipped it was practically seamless( if I remember right when I first started out) yea it probably is a 3ba problem but then again....back then I didn't know wtf I was doing lol?

Edited by FutaNemesislol