FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Hello there,

I think this got asked before, but I can't seem to find it in this thread.

Anyway, I always used the UNP-Schlong and tried to use the ERF Futanari Version, but the collision seems a 'bit' off.

I also use FloppySOS, but I don't think that it's interfering, because I had no Issues with the UNP-Version.

This is also on SE if that Information is necessary.

Spoiler

ScreenShot76.png.b20ce68e1a300dad0c4b5c2f24e7ed25.png

I also noticed that the Schlong is kinda off, it's way too forward-leaning. Don't know if it should be like that, but is looks weird, like it wants to free itself from my Character.

Spoiler

ScreenShot75.png.f11ab95280ce88d2011074effa8c9734.png

Does anyone maybe know how to fix this or can link the original Post?

Many Thanks in advance!

6 hours ago, Crusade_for_the_Pope said:

Hello there,

I think this got asked before, but I can't seem to find it in this thread.

Anyway, I always used the UNP-Schlong and tried to use the ERF Futanari Version, but the collision seems a 'bit' off.

I also use FloppySOS, but I don't think that it's interfering, because I had no Issues with the UNP-Version.

This is also on SE if that Information is necessary.

Hide contents

ScreenShot76.png.b20ce68e1a300dad0c4b5c2f24e7ed25.png

I also noticed that the Schlong is kinda off, it's way too forward-leaning. Don't know if it should be like that, but is looks weird, like it wants to free itself from my Character.

Hide contents

ScreenShot75.png.f11ab95280ce88d2011074effa8c9734.png

Does anyone maybe know how to fix this or can link the original Post?

Many Thanks in advance!

Had the same issue up till recently in bodyslide find the penis and go to the ball foward slider and type in "-90" or something in that range and it should fix it

7 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

In any case shaft position looks strange. Too low. Which mod is this? ERF Futa SOS original? Body CBBE or BHUNP?

It's SOS - Futanari CBBE Addon by ERF. Body is 3BBB (CBBE? I think it's kinda the same?)

I also did a fresh install of the schlong before posting my earlier Issue, but the problem remained.

26 minutes ago, Crusade_for_the_Pope said:

It's SOS - Futanari CBBE Addon by ERF. Body is 3BBB (CBBE? I think it's kinda the same?)

I also did a fresh install of the schlong before posting my earlier Issue, but the problem remained.

Im asking because its look like:

1. Wrong skinning or skinning conflict between body ans SOS mesh

2. Wrong position of the mesh in one of the sliders

3. Something (some mod or physics settings) affects SOS sceleton bones.

SOS - Futanari CBBE Addon by ERF on CCBE SE body with Floppy SOS CBPC/SMP config (not mod just config files for physics)+ CBPC physics - deffinitly works as intended. 

Telling this just for info. May be this helps to finde real problem.

Edited by m4mk203
10 hours ago, yourstarfox said:

i need that body pleeeease

The body is TBD, which has no SOS conversions. If you want this preset and don't already use TBD, you'd have to settle for schlongs never fitting properly on the body, no compatibility patch for the default TBD textures unless you create your own like I did, and overall much, much fewer outfits to choose from compared to CBBE

51 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

Im asking because its look like:

1. Wrong skinning or skinning conflict between body ans SOS mesh

2. Wrong position of the mesh in one of the sliders

3. Something (some mod or physics settings) affects SOS sceleton bones.

SOS - Futanari CBBE Addon by ERF on CCBE SE body with Floppy SOS CBPC/SMP config (not mod just config files for physics)+ CBPC physics - deffinitly works as intended. 

Telling this just for info. May be this helps to finde real problem.

Hmm, alright I'll try to find the error and come back with an answer, if I hopefully solve it.

But still, thanks for your help! :)

4 hours ago, GermanEngineeredMachine said:

Anyone know how to add support for females with this mod?

The schlong doesn't work on my female Falmer, and it's locked to male only in the SoS MCM menu, so I assume it's not supposed to work out of the box.

The existing UNP addon will work with the Ancient Falmer Race, the only caveat being that you'll need to replace the race's base textures with a set that has matching schlong textures, like Fair Skin or Leyanda, and others. 

Spoiler

ChantryoftheDawn1.png.eb4bd610c5d874ab6d62e2c7c35a104f.png

As an example, using the Leyanda textures.

8 hours ago, saekwan said:

The body is TBD, which has no SOS conversions. If you want this preset and don't already use TBD, you'd have to settle for schlongs never fitting properly on the body, no compatibility patch for the default TBD textures unless you create your own like I did, and overall much, much fewer outfits to choose from compared to CBBE

i think it is worth the trouble