FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

2 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

After noticing that basically all of my characters were varying degrees of stacked and thicc I decided to experiment with more slender bodytypes. Variety is the spice of life, after all ?

IMO she looks good. And you're right. 

BTW for me is the important thing, she got a beautiful Face and Hands. All other Things are in the 2nd row. 

Spoiler

20210820164140_1.thumb.jpg.bacd009e7c65a60650ad437f51a68234.jpg

19 minutes ago, TDA said:

Oh thanks ! Now I will do the best!

E-g2ROyXoAMkl6t.png

Any bone edits can cause serious mesh distortions because of skinning. Best way to do this - 3ds max / blender + proper mesh edit + skinning corrections.

Sorry ? 

As suggestion: try to move in nifscope meshes or mesh parts of the model but not bones.

Edited by m4mk203
50 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

Any bone edits can cause serious mesh distortions because of skinning. Best way to do this - 3ds max / blender + proper mesh edit + skinning corrections.

Sorry ? 

As suggestion: try to move in nifscope meshes or mesh parts of the model but not bones.

No, it doesn't work (I mean, like in Oblivion), there you just change the settings of the bones in the skeleton - and that's it. Here is some kind of dark forest for me :) 

I would make an FF modifier in 3ds Max if it was easy to export like in Oblivion. Here it will be necessary to climb into the nifskop after exporting, muddle it up, copy it - Meeeh... Reluctantly .

For example, in order to export one small animation from Oblivion and, in general, MoCap to Skyrim Se, I had to install Max10x32, the other exporters do not work. Max 14, 16 does not work, Blender does not work (for me, at least, I have to mix it up there too, fuck it  :) 

Edited by TDA
23 minutes ago, TDA said:

No, it doesn't work (I mean, like in Oblivion), there you just change the settings of the bones in the skeleton - and that's it. Here is some kind of dark forest for me :) 

I would make an FF modifier in 3ds Max if it was easy to export like in Oblivion. Here it will be necessary to climb into the nifskop after exporting, muddle it up, copy it - Meeeh... Reluctantly .

For example, in order to export one small animation from Oblivion and, in general, MoCap to Skyrim Se, I had to install Max10x32, the other exporters do not work. Max 14, 16 does not work, Blender does not work (for me, at least, I have to mix it up there too, fuck it  :) 

Yep. Things become more complicated with Skyrim release.