FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

15 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Good question, I just installed  sos files and everything and it just worked, I wander if it has something to do with 3ba or surver x floppy?

I don't think that's the problem not to long I posted a vid of my futa flacid when she was near the alchemy table and there was no clipping, 

Yea thats what I was thinking something with the physics "boxes ?" I've switched off of the Surver x physics as well as the HDT- SMP ones I had for the males version just in case that was the conflict and I still had the same issue. Out of curiosity What body preset are you using , as I remember ERF saying in a post that "thicc" thighed presets can cause issues though it was pretty old so I don't know if that was fixed.

2 minutes ago, Thor-AxeTheImpaler said:

Yea thats what I was thinking something with the physics "boxes ?" I've switched off of the Surver x physics as well as the HDT- SMP ones I had for the males version just in case that was the conflict and I still had the same issue. Out of curiosity What body preset are you using , as I remember ERF saying in a post that "thicc" thighed presets can cause issues though it was pretty old so I don't know if that was fixed.

If you're using SMP, then disabling ball-thigh collision in the schlong .xml might help.

@m4mk203 Just looking at those sliders- the possibilities are endless ? If you manage to get this stuff implemented into Skyrim it'll be the best thing in Skyrim futanari modding since ERF's schlongs. Can't even imagine how much work it'd be.

Edited by donnerwetter
5 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

If you're using SMP, then disabling ball-thigh collision in the schlong .xml might help.

@m4mk203 Just looking at those sliders- the possibilities are endless ? If you manage to get this stuff implemented into Skyrim it'll be the best thing in Skyrim futanari modding since ERF's schlongs. Can't even imagine how much work it'd be.

So..much potential screenshots to!

1 hour ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

ty. i will try also how you make Asian? i can never get it right

To be honest, me neither, though I'm pretty happy with my current attempt:

aaannk.png.aef543a9c86c391e0ee8e4313b401f95.png

On all my other characters I've pretty much stuck to the same faces for years, but on this character I've started from scratch like three times now. The best advice I can give you and the secret to all my characters is to find a good base face to nab. I would recommend you go to the NaverCafe and Baidu request threads, download a bunch of Korean and Chinese follower mods, grab the face meshes from them and then use RaceMenu's Sculpt tab to import them onto your character until you find one that looks good. (This good advice for any type of character actually, those modders make some really pretty characters in general!)

Other things that really help the look are dark eyes and the right type of eyelids. The eyelids you see here were nabbed from the face overlay of a Korean or Chinese follower I had lying around and pasted on my character's face texture.

2 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Where can I find , that don't have much experience tweaking files

30 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

You're probably looking for a file called MaleGenitals.xml, located in skse/plugins/hdtskinnedmeshconfigs or equivalent depending on which mod organizer you use

If you use CBBE 3BA and SMP, you can probably use my already edited file (MAKE BACKUPS)

MaleGenitals.xml 5.28 kB · 4 downloads

Also side note do you have the ERF High Poly addon for SE , can't seem to find them online anymore

1 hour ago, Thor-AxeTheImpaler said:

Also side note do you have the ERF High Poly addon for SE , can't seem to find them online anymore

No, sorry.

Finally started updating a character I haven't used in like two years:

aaaprs1.png.6828bad3098087ef77fe49b05d1e512b.png

aaaprs2.png.932a7af9b7c3d6b1583a46b97badcf45.png

Putting those 3BA belly fat normal maps and sliders to use ? Still going to maybe tweak her skintone, body and dick shape. (I also need to fix the texture seams on her neck and cock.)

Speaking of texture seams, can anyone volunteer to take a look at these DDFFF hand and body textures? (note: not the ones pictured above, this is for a different character) They have a rather distractingly noticeable wrist seam in-game despite being supposed to fit together and looking fine in OS. I'd try to fix them myself but I don't know how to paint on two different meshes in Blender simultaneously.

whyseams.7z

4 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Just drop it in Mod Organizer\mods\SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b\Textures\ERF_Futanari\FairSkinCBBE or whatever the path looks like in your installation. (make backups)

I tried to do it manually sense I don't have mod organizer but for some reason the texture turns black when I try to use the patch . Do I replace files in the erf futanari folder in DDFF with your patch( which made me end up with the black textured schlong) or do I replace your file in the original erf futanari folder and change my load order properly?

That would depend

3 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

I tried to do it manually sense I don't have mod organizer but for some reason the texture turns black when I try to use the patch . Do I replace files in the erf futanari folder in DDFF with your patch( which made me end up with the black textured schlong) or do I replace your file in the original erf futanari folder and change my load order properly?

That would depend on which mod gets loaded last- as I understand, they use the same path by default. Whichever mod gets loaded last is the one you want to fiddle with. Alternatively, you could once again replicate the folder structure, zip the texture up and add it as its own mod.

9 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

That would depend

That would depend on which mod gets loaded last- as I understand, they use the same path by default. Whichever mod gets loaded last is the one you want to fiddle with. Alternatively, you could once again replicate the folder structure, zip the texture up and add it as its own mod.

Hmmm alright, will give it a try later, making chun li right now

42 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

That would depend

oof( your patch of djoto schlong)

Spoiler

1959642087_blackschlong.png.c425681995ff2a4282abb4f06de56439.png

Djoto schlong , ohh and btw what would the folder structure look like ? The first pic is me doing it manually

Spoiler

djoto.png.d4e571e94df2409de88d45275a063b63.png

12 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

oof( your patch of djoto schlong)

Hide contents

1959642087_blackschlong.png.c425681995ff2a4282abb4f06de56439.png

Djoto schlong , ohh and btw what would the folder structure look like ? The first pic is me doing it manually

Hide contents

djoto.png.d4e571e94df2409de88d45275a063b63.png

Textures\ERF_Futanari\FairSkinCBBE

No clue why it's that dark, just downloaded it and it looks ok in an image editor