FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On 8/25/2021 at 2:13 AM, devildx said:

For those that know how to mod Stevencarson just launched his dick vein normalmaps for free on twitter. Don't know if is even possible too see some like this for skyrim.

Anybody who is interested in this work should check out the artist's twitter:

https://twitter.com/ZeroCGii_FU

He makes fantastic work in Z-Brush and deserves more attention.  Here's his post with the upload of these textures:  https://twitter.com/ZeroCGii_FU/status/1427464284280328196?s=20

As for fitting them to Skyrim dicks, that'd be a bit more complicated.  I can't get the .OBJ to open in Outfit Studio, and my z-brush is out of date to read the .ZTL file.

I'll look into it but for now it's maybe a bit more trouble than it's worth.  We'd be better off making our own vein overlays custom-fitted to the schlongs we use.

14 minutes ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

can you make patches for all it options FOR your UNCUT mod. sorry for subject change

546393981_SEDDFFFSkinTexturesV3.1.7z 483.79 MB · 0 downloads

Will look at it.

On 8/25/2021 at 10:13 AM, devildx said:

For those that know how to mod Stevencarson just launched his dick vein normalmaps for free on twitter. Don't know if is even possible too see some like this for skyrim.

Thanks to my Patrons i by right now Futalicious addon for Daz. So i can install it to my current Daz build and add to it sliders from your post. This gives to me ability to bake Daz cock mesh relief directly on ERF SOS addon. As i did it with my muscle maps mods. So we can have veins (and all other cock model relief) as normalmaps options for ERF mod.

Just need some time to adjust Daz model as close as possible to ERF mesh. 

1 hour ago, m4mk203 said:

Will look at it.

Thanks to my Patrons i by right now Futalicious addon for Daz. So i can install it to my current Daz build and add to it sliders from your post. This gives to me ability to bake Daz cock mesh relief directly on ERF SOS addon. As i did it with my muscle maps mods. So we can have veins (and all other cock model relief) as normalmaps options for ERF mod.

Just need some time to adjust Daz model as close as possible to ERF mesh. 

If not much trouble can you also make the vein morphs for the ERF High Poly?

I made some researches on Futalisious

Spoiler

Untitled-2.png

Its a deffinitly great model with `250 morphs (sliders) + ` 6 flaccid options + uncut options possibility. This can be a great port for Skyrim futa characters and i can make it for CBBE SE.

One problem - can i share this port here legally? And even this (something like DAZ interactive licenses for COtR) is money question i need to know how much. Can someon help with this? My english is not so good for understanding all this law aspects in case of renderotica.com products.

So if we can solw somehow question of legality of this port - i can make it and share it here for you.

1 hour ago, devildx said:

If not much trouble can you also make the vein morphs for the ERF High Poly?

As i see this veins options are normalmap textures. Not a sliders. So there is a lot of possibilitys to adapt them for ERF model normals.

SMZ-69 Futa works. Created with futalicious addon

Edited by m4mk203
1 hour ago, m4mk203 said:

I made some researches on Futalisious

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled-2.png

Its a deffinitly great model with `250 morphs (sliders) + ` 6 flaccid options + uncut options possibility. This can be a great port for Skyrim futa characters and i can make it for CBBE SE.

One problem - can i share this port here legally? And even this (something like DAZ interactive licenses for COtR) is money question i need to know how much. Can someon help with this? My english is not so good for understanding all this law aspects in case of renderotica.com products.

So if we can solw somehow question of legality of this port - i can make it and share it here for you.

As i see this veins options are normalmap textures. Not a sliders. So there is a lot of possibilitys to adapt them for ERF model normals.

SMZ-69 Futa works. Created with futalicious addon

Did the model come with licensing information? I would imagine it states what it's allowed to be used for. (Not that such things have stopped Bethesda game modders from ripping DAZ stuff since at least the Oblivion days, sometimes even paywalling it)

By the way, I noticed another slider that needs tweaking on your uncut schlong- the mesh doesn't look like it's conformed to BellyUnder_v2 from 3BA. I managed to fix it on my end but you might want to look into it for your next update.

Edited by donnerwetter
7 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Did the model come with licensing information? I would imagine it states what it's allowed to be used for. (Not that such things have stopped Bethesda game modders from ripping DAZ stuff since at least the Oblivion days, sometimes even paywalling them)

By the way, I noticed another slider that needs tweaking on your uncut schlong- the mesh doesn't look like it's conformed to BellyUnder_v2 from 3BA. I managed to fix it on my end but you might want to look into it for your next update.

should check and ask for ok before but I don't see why cant if you paid for it or got form someone who paid for it 

2 minutes ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

Here a cool skin for futas and cock textures for the skin. plz match cock textures to skin options you picked and yes it works with m4mk203 uncut cock and i would assume the vein one there working on too. love to know what everyone thinks of this

843139733_SEDDFFFSkinTexturesV3.1.7z 483.79 MB · 0 downloads SOS Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b SMP 3BAv2.7z 95.42 MB · 0 downloads

My Asian character uses DDFFF and I made a schlong texture patch for her, you might want to see if it works for you. Based on @DJOTO's texture edit:

futanari_schlong.dds

20 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Did the model come with licensing information? I would imagine it states what it's allowed to be used for. (Not that such things have stopped Bethesda game modders from ripping DAZ stuff since at least the Oblivion days, sometimes even paywalling it)

License info

Spoiler

LICENSE FOR ITEMS PURCHASED AND DOWNLOADED FROM A CGBYTES STORE

This license only applies to items purchased through CGbyte's softgoods delivery systems, not to any items from the Free Stuff pages on any company owned websites. This license may be updated from time to time, attempts will be made to notify members in this event, however the responsibility to have read this license falls squarely on the Buyer. Responsibility to fully understand this license also falls solely on the Buyer. If you are unsure about anything, ask before buying. 

To protect the Author: 
Author retains all copyrights to the enclosed materials, Buyer is not purchasing the contents, only the right to use the contents. Buyer may not redistribute this archive file, in whole or in part. Buyer may not store it any place on a network or on the Internet where it may potentially be referenced by a third party. Author retains the right to resell this work at any price to anyone else, or stop selling it at any time. Buyer acquires the copyright to any derivative works created using this work, provided that none of the original materials can be extracted from the derivative work by any means. If Author can show that any of the original material can be extracted from Buyer's derivative work, Author can demand both the original and derivative work, and all copies thereof, are deleted. Author may also revoke this license if the Buyer has violated it. For example, Buyer cannot make an image of a texture map mapped to a flat plane, such that the original texture map can be cut & pasted from the image. This is only meant to protect the Author from Buyers releasing work which lets other users obtain the copyrighted material without paying, and is not trying to infringe upon the artistic endeavors of the Buyer. Buyer cannot make any MetaStream animation files with the enclosed materials, until such time this format can protect the original materials from being extracted. 

In the event a Buyer is not satisfied with the product a refund may be issued.  Issuing refunds is at the discretion of CGbytes. Refunds will be issued only after the Buyer has worked with CGbytes and/or the Artist to fix the problem. When a refund is issued, the Buyer is responsible for deleting all files using the product and may not distribute the product. 

To protect the Buyer: Buyer is hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use all of the contents of the encapsulating archive file. Author maintains that all items in the archive were either created by themselves, or are derivative works from something found, and verified, to be in the public domain. Author maintains they legally possess the power to grant Buyer this license for all enclosed materials. Buyer may use the materials in any personal projects or commercial projects, as long as the Author's work is protected from extraction and none of the items above have been violated. Buyer may make a single backup copy of this archive file, for personal archival purposes only. Buyer retains this license, even if the Author stops selling this work at a later date, or decides to charge a different price. The only way an Author can revoke this license, is if it is shown that a Buyer has previously violated it.

21 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Please post me all this info about mod issues in mod support thread. Its hard to finte it here.

4 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

License info

Hide contents

LICENSE FOR ITEMS PURCHASED AND DOWNLOADED FROM A CGBYTES STORE

This license only applies to items purchased through CGbyte's softgoods delivery systems, not to any items from the Free Stuff pages on any company owned websites. This license may be updated from time to time, attempts will be made to notify members in this event, however the responsibility to have read this license falls squarely on the Buyer. Responsibility to fully understand this license also falls solely on the Buyer. If you are unsure about anything, ask before buying. 

To protect the Author: 
Author retains all copyrights to the enclosed materials, Buyer is not purchasing the contents, only the right to use the contents. Buyer may not redistribute this archive file, in whole or in part. Buyer may not store it any place on a network or on the Internet where it may potentially be referenced by a third party. Author retains the right to resell this work at any price to anyone else, or stop selling it at any time. Buyer acquires the copyright to any derivative works created using this work, provided that none of the original materials can be extracted from the derivative work by any means. If Author can show that any of the original material can be extracted from Buyer's derivative work, Author can demand both the original and derivative work, and all copies thereof, are deleted. Author may also revoke this license if the Buyer has violated it. For example, Buyer cannot make an image of a texture map mapped to a flat plane, such that the original texture map can be cut & pasted from the image. This is only meant to protect the Author from Buyers releasing work which lets other users obtain the copyrighted material without paying, and is not trying to infringe upon the artistic endeavors of the Buyer. Buyer cannot make any MetaStream animation files with the enclosed materials, until such time this format can protect the original materials from being extracted. 

In the event a Buyer is not satisfied with the product a refund may be issued.  Issuing refunds is at the discretion of CGbytes. Refunds will be issued only after the Buyer has worked with CGbytes and/or the Artist to fix the problem. When a refund is issued, the Buyer is responsible for deleting all files using the product and may not distribute the product. 

To protect the Buyer: Buyer is hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use all of the contents of the encapsulating archive file. Author maintains that all items in the archive were either created by themselves, or are derivative works from something found, and verified, to be in the public domain. Author maintains they legally possess the power to grant Buyer this license for all enclosed materials. Buyer may use the materials in any personal projects or commercial projects, as long as the Author's work is protected from extraction and none of the items above have been violated. Buyer may make a single backup copy of this archive file, for personal archival purposes only. Buyer retains this license, even if the Author stops selling this work at a later date, or decides to charge a different price. The only way an Author can revoke this license, is if it is shown that a Buyer has previously violated it.

Please post me all this info about mod issues in mod support thread. Its hard to finte it here.

Buyer acquires the copyright to any derivative works created using this work, provided that none of the original materials can be extracted from the derivative work by any means. If Author can show that any of the original material can be extracted from Buyer's derivative work, Author can demand both the original and derivative work, and all copies thereof, are deleted. Author may also revoke this license if the Buyer has violated it. For example, Buyer cannot make an image of a texture map mapped to a flat plane, such that the original texture map can be cut & pasted from the image. This is only meant to protect the Author from Buyers releasing work which lets other users obtain the copyrighted material without paying, and is not trying to infringe upon the artistic endeavors of the Buyer. Buyer cannot make any MetaStream animation files with the enclosed materials, until such time this format can protect the original materials from being extracted. 

I suppose the central question you need to think about is whether a person could reverse engineer the original DAZ assets from your Skyrim port.

1 minute ago, donnerwetter said:

I suppose the central question you need to think about is whether a person could reverse engineer the original DAZ assets from your Skyrim port.

I dont think so. I will make a lot of changes for base meshes to adapt them to CBBE body. And in this case there will be no abylyties to recreate original futalicious meshes. 

20 minutes ago, m4mk203 said:

I dont think so. I will make a lot of changes for base meshes to adapt them to CBBE body. And in this case there will be no abylyties to recreate original futalicious meshes. 

Godspeed, then. Out of curiosity, what do some of the uncut and flaccid morphs look like?

48 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Have you tried adjusting your schlong with the Bend Up/Down keys?

Just did but its not really a permanent fix as in when its flaccid those settings would constantly change also there's this weird kink in the schlong like something pushing on it in the middle , might just be me being pedantic but its driving me crazy 

20210826202814_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Thor-AxeTheImpaler said:

How do you get the balls not to clip into the schlong been trying to figure this out for days now and nothing seems to work

Good question, I just installed  sos files and everything and it just worked, I wander if it has something to do with 3ba or surver x floppy?

1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

Have you tried adjusting your schlong with the Bend Up/Down keys?

I don't think that's the problem not to long I posted a vid of my futa flacid when she was near the alchemy table and there was no clipping,