FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

very nice pictures (and piercings). you're going to a mod of the piercings create for SOS - for Schlongs female's?

Thanks! And yeah, that's pretty much the plan if I can find assets that are open for use and that I can manage to convert. Depending on how the rings go though it may just consist of what I've done so far.

That said, I don't have any piercings myself and don't really know much about body piercings in general so if I'm doing it wrong at any point someone feel free to let me know. I'm pretty certain that first set of ladder rings I showed are positioned really poorly but idk.

Kendo had a PA for males that he was open to letting someone convert for futa. My nifskills failed and that was it. I'll try to find it. Would be awesome if you could make it work. I'm assuming it didn't have scaling issues as it was built to be where it is, but who knows.

Edit: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41992-kendo-2s-piercings-and-pas-for-sos-abandoned/

if I had knowledge of modding I would have already made me of the work. but unfortunately this is not the way. :@

Here's my latest futa character:

attachicon.gif72850_20160321044354_1.png attachicon.gif72850_20160321044738_1.png attachicon.gif72850_20160321044827_1.png attachicon.gif72850_20160321045008_1.png

No name for her, but she's a whip wielding warrior who also uses a bit of illusion magic.

Hi! What sweat textures are you using? They look awesome!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70834/? for skin textures

for the schlong i'm using the fairskin wet version. it matches the body skin persfectly. I'm also using the bodyslide schlong to match my personal body better. In these screens I'm using the Vanilla Icecream enb. I've been looking at different ENBs lately though.

So, sorry it took so long to deliver, I'm short on time between Uni and work and didn't get a chance to hammer this out until tonight.

Here's a test package with the piercings rigged mostly to the end SOS node. I threw the Kendo ring that tenzan linked in as well but as I figured it suffers from the same issue that the AH1 ring I tried does. The thing is when you scale a bone node any mesh rigged to it either moves away or toward that node depending on whether you're making it larger or smaller. If a ring is rigged to the end node and you scale that node down, like I did on my character for example, the ring ends up shrinking too and receding into the mesh, unless you scale down the next node to match. (Pardon my crude art skills as I attempt to illustrate how I understand it to work)

post-17073-0-12241300-1458704090_thumb.png

And if you were to scale the end node up for example the ring might end up floating because it moved too far away from the node. PaulGreen goes into really great detail in this post in another thread here and that information helped me a lot.

EDIT: I forgot another point, if a piercing is weighted to multiple nodes it may keep its position better, as the barbell does, but if one node is scaled more than the other certain parts of the mesh will end up expanding and other parts will end up shrinking, depending on which nodes they're weighted to be influenced more by. This deforms the mesh.

I'm afraid there isn't really a catch-all fix for this as far as I'm aware (I'm admittedly not great at mesh weighting, relying on about 80% outfit studio's boneweight copy and 20% guesswork) so the best results are probably going to require tweaking the position and scale a little in outfit studio to match your character's schlong. Here are a few pictures of how the piercings look on my character with the end node scaled down:

post-17073-0-16027200-1458704304_thumb.pngpost-17073-0-46328000-1458704317_thumb.pngpost-17073-0-89377700-1458704347_thumb.png

If anyone wants to try them out and post some screens of what they look like on their characters I can try and find some better default positions. I'm also working on some scrotum and shaft placements for the rings and barbells, as well as new colors (only some defaults are provided at the moment).

Here are some pictures of what each one looks like in outfit studio and should look like with default cock scaling.

post-17073-0-47922100-1458708841_thumb.pngpost-17073-0-75690200-1458708843_thumb.pngpost-17073-0-72101600-1458708845_thumb.png

SOS Futa Piercings Test.zip

Updated test meshes: Here

These have to be added to the inventory through the console ('help pierc' to find codes, use pg up and pg down to scroll results) or a mod like AddItemMenu for now.

Full credit to AH1 And Kendo2 for the assets!

EDIT 2: Oh and I forgot to mention, they use Slot 47 because it's what I had free at the time. Any suggestions on a permanent slot? I don't use devious devices so I don't know what it may conflict with.

EDIT 3: Keep in mind that this is a test version, so it's best to keep separate saves for it.

I'm positioning and then either scrubbing the old weights and re-weighting completely or touching up the old weights depending on what works better at the moment. The two AH1 piercings were re-weighted after positioning since they came from completely different parts of the body but Kendo's ring was a bit of an experiment. The re-weighted mesh ended up pretty much the same as the AH1 mesh shown, shrinking a lot on my character. The one I posted still has some if its old weights including a bit on the back of the ring weighted to the second-last bone. I'm wondering if it will hold its shape better on cocks with more linear proportions (At least as far as the head is concerned).

Ah ok. I was thinking that if you match the position to the male PAs and weight them at that point, then reposition to where it should sit on the female vers, it should scale better. If that makes sense anyway.

Otherwise I tried them out: The barbell seems off for me, but the AH1 PA is perfect and which is what I like to use, so thanks a lot!

ftyimg1.jpg

Really happy to get a piercing mod and find a proper pee mod for futas on the same day!

Thanks for the screens! It's funny, because the barbell is the only one that works well on my character lol. Maybe it could stand being moved forward a bit.

As to the weighting suggestion I may try that but the female SOS mesh is so far displaced compared to the male version I'm afraid bone weight copy might not even pick up the piercing meshes. Also I think things scale more/less depending on how far they sit from the bone and I'm not sure how the actual weights affect that. (I may be speaking out of my ass completely on that though). It's definitely something I'll play around with though when I can find the time.

Mostly though I think the problem is just that rings are circles and any irregularity in them at all is going to be hard to ignore. The AH1 ring mesh looks really good in your SS because it's weighted to just one node so all parts of it scale the same and it stays round. I'll probably do the kendo mesh like that one too and then it's just a matter of finding a positioning that looks good on most shapes.

Anyway, glad my tinkering could be of some use! I'll try and get some more work in on this over the weekend.

@Niobia, thank you for the answer! Gonna try those textures.

Can someone answer question about SoS Floppy? What HDT configs are you using? I think mine has vagina collisions and because of them schlong (and balls) spazzing out like crazy (tried with and without ENB, also tried fps limiter).