FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

20 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

@devildx @FutaNemesislol

TESTERS WANTED (AGAIN)

Changed the shapename and added an xml path so SMP should be enabled by default. Also includes the other two sizes (large and small). If you guys think everything looks ok, I can continue with editing the Blood Raven outfit.

DW Futa Clothing Weight Test 2.7z 999.79 kB · 17 downloads

DOES THIS GET HARD TOO?  looks so amazing 

3 hours ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

DOES THIS GET HARD TOO?  looks so amazing 

Not currently, no- I'm intending to use these schlongs when I make futa versions of outfits. Speaking of which...

preview.thumb.jpg.9db62d9f057160607b4f6b56edc09abb.jpg

Anyone up for some testing later? Just gotta whip up an .esp first.  (There's something weird going on with lighting on the schlong, I'm guessing the normal map looks weird when you shrink the mesh that much)

Edited by donnerwetter
48 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Not currently, no- I'm intending to use these schlongs when I make futa versions of outfits. Speaking of which...

preview.thumb.jpg.9db62d9f057160607b4f6b56edc09abb.jpg

Anyone up for some testing later? Just gotta whip up an .esp first.  (There's something weird going on with lighting on the schlong, I'm guessing the normal map looks weird when you shrink the mesh that much)

oof would look perfect as a normal sos . it looks like it be a better version and a upgrade too bad dog female reworked. it really fits diamond skin aswell and fair skin

Bad_Dog_Hoodie_Female_Reworked.7z Bad_Dog_Hoodie_Females_SE.9.4.0.0.7z Bad_Dog_Hoodies_SE.9.5.0.0.7z

151641923_DiamondTexturesCBBE-45718-1-7-1623277292.7z Diamond - SOS - FutaPatch.rar CBBE Feet And Hands Textures SSE-50461-1-0-1622068377.rar FemFeet Redesigned SE CBBE-39677-1-3-1598080715.zip

Edited by Thelewdgooberkitty69
12 hours ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

Uhh, what am I supposed to do with all these files? Also, I might make a full schlong out the mesh later, but I'm currently focusing on getting this outfit done.

TESTERS WANTED ONCE AGAIN

Version 1 of the normal sized schlong variant for my conversion of the Blood Raven is done. Now I just need people to try it out so I can move on to the other two variants.

Install original from here, unpack the "CalienteTools" folder my archive into the install location, choose an .esp from the "esps" folder, build the meshes, use AddItemMenu to add the outfit and report back. Note: even though you can see the other two variants listed in the menu, they're not done yet. Only "normal" is included in this test.

Blood Raven Futa Conversion Test 1.02.7z

IF YOU DOWNLOADED THE FILE BEFORE THIS EDIT, REDOWNLOAD, THE PREVIOUS VERSION HAD ERRORS

Edited by donnerwetter
2 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Uhh, what am I supposed to do with all these files? Also, I might make a full schlong out the mesh later, but I'm currently focusing on getting this outfit done.

Version 1 of the normal sized schlong variant for my conversion of the Blood Raven is done. Now I just need people to try it out so I can move on to the other two variants.

Install original from here, unpack the "CalienteTools" folder my archive into the install location, choose an .esp from the "esps" folder, build the meshes, use AddItemMenu to add the outfit and report back. Note: even though you can see the other two variants listed in the menu, they're not done yet. Only "normal" is included in this test.

Blood Raven Futa Conversion Test 1.7z 8.92 MB · 7 downloads

I may be the only who has this problem( maybe because I did something wrong), but everything shows up in bodyslide and I build the mesh with the tucked schlong but when I go back in game I just have the regular blood raven outfit with no tucked schlong

5 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

I may be the only who has this problem( maybe because I did something wrong), but everything shows up in bodyslide and I build the mesh with the tucked schlong but when I go back in game I just have the regular blood raven outfit with no tucked schlong

Did you replace the .esp? Pick one from the "esps" folder according to whether you have High Heel Sounds installed or not. My edit is a separate outfit with the tags [Futa] and [Normal] added to the name.

Edited by donnerwetter
4 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Did you replace the .esp? Pick one from the "esps" folder according to whether you have High Heel Sounds installed or not. My edit is a separate outfit with the tags [Futa] and [Normal] added to the name.

Yea... I didn't do that sorry I still get confused with all of this stuff, hmm ok soo...do I put your esp into the original blood raven outfit and replace one of those esp with yours?

Yeah, just replace the original Blood Raven.esp in the mod folder with one of my edits. The thing with these futanari edits is that they need .esp edits due to the fact I need to add the schlong as a separate Armor Addon that gets combined into one outfit or the schlong's textures get fucked up.

The original mod comes with a selection two .esps, and since I don't know how to write FOMOD installers to make the selection for the user, this means some manual installation on their part.

Edited by donnerwetter
28 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Yeah, just replace the original Blood Raven.esp in the mod folder with one of my edits. The thing with these futanari edits is that they need .esp edits due to the fact I need to add the schlong as a separate Armor Addon that gets combined into one outfit or the schlong's textures get fucked up.

The original mod comes with a selection two .esps, and since I don't know how to write FOMOD installers to make the selection for the user, this means some manual installation on their part.

Ahh ok so replacing the esp worked sort of, and I rebuilt everything again but, I'm still possibly having a user error, there is still nothing there unfortunately, but I made some progress..... before I replaced the esp it didn't say {futa}, but now it does, sorry donner I'm being a terrible tester right now?, hopefully someone else can pick this up761889750_SkyrimSE2021-08-0900-59-30.png.d42c21c6e9d9fbdbbf8128a4a529cc72.png

23 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Ahh ok so replacing the esp worked sort of, and I rebuilt everything again but, I'm still possibly having a user error, there is still nothing there unfortunately, but I made some progress..... before I replaced the esp it didn't say {futa}, but now it does, sorry donner I'm being a terrible tester right now?, hopefully someone else can pick this up761889750_SkyrimSE2021-08-0900-59-30.png.d42c21c6e9d9fbdbbf8128a4a529cc72.png

Nope, not your fault. Went and double checked and I had goofed both with the .esp and the mesh. Replace the .esp yet again and rebuild your meshes.

Blood Raven Futa Conversion Test 1.01.zip

47 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Nope, not your fault. Went and double checked and I had goofed both with the .esp and the mesh. Replace the .esp yet again and rebuild your meshes.

Blood Raven Futa Conversion Test 1.01.zip 11.23 MB · 0 downloads

Ahh ok its working now, I just have  some clipping issues, but I can fix that personally in outfit studio, also in bodyslide I noticed that the schlong was missing, before it had the tucked schlong attached with the outfit but now I had to just go to the add item menu and get the schlong from there 

Edited by FutaNemesislol
On 2/4/2016 at 12:43 PM, OmegaNovaios said:

Here are my edited xml files. These enable floppiness through Floppy SOS menu with your choice of Schlong or Custom which allows customization via MCM and the difference is that hdtm.xml can be attached to a schlong (which allows collision during erection) at the same time Floppy SOS is enabled without chaotic fluttering and also allows scrotum floppiness during erection. The hdtm.xml is an edited version after installing All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.2 by HeroedeLeyenda and the collision edits are intended for use with this file. I doubt there would be issues for collision regardless though. I have also edited all xmls so that a Futa schlong/scrotum no longer collides with its own vagina by editing the very base of the shaft and the scrotum.

Attach both of these to any schlong you wish to use with both collision and Floppy SOS via NifSkope with NiStringsExtraData (not the singular version which is NiStringExtraData and not 2 of NiStringExtraData as it will only read the 1st attached and ignore the other). These are engaged at all times. 

hdtm.xml 114.97 kB · 2,891 downloads floppysos_balls_edited.xml 107.02 kB · 3,106 downloads

These are also required when Floppy SOS is enabled. They are engaged during flaccid and disengaged during erection. For Custom you will need to enable HDT Balls or they will be treated as disengaged as it overwrites floppysos_balls_edited. I don't know why it does this but I'm glad as it allows scrotum customization via MCM and floppiness during erection without any hassle. You do not need both of these unless you plan to alternate between both of these or simply want to test your preference. These overwrite the Floppy SOS files so make backups or just reinstall Floppy SOS if you have issues.

floppysos_schlong.xml 107.05 kB · 2,461 downloads floppysos_custom.xml 107.05 kB · 2,167 downloads

These are my schlong files for both UNP and ERF's Evil Horse Penis if you don't know how to edit yourself or are too lazy.

malegenitalsf_0.nif 62.73 kB · 2,637 downloads malegenitalsf_1.nif 62.73 kB · 2,513 downloads

Horsepenis_Slot52_0.nif 96.72 kB · 1,734 downloads Horsepenis_Slot52_1.nif 96.8 kB · 1,720 downloads

I've got the .nif files placed but where does the floppysos schlong.xml file go? I didn't see a file of the same name inside of floppysos.

10 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Blood Raven Futa Conversion Test 1.01.zip 11.23 MB · 5 downloads

IF YOU DOWNLOADED THE FILE BEFORE THIS EDIT, REDOWNLOAD, THE PREVIOUS VERSION HAD ERRORS

ok and ty and mods were to try out and give ideas

6 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Ahh ok its working now, I just have  some clipping issues, but I can fix that personally in outfit studio, also in bodyslide I noticed that the schlong was missing,

Yes, the schlong being there was an oversight- the schlong needs to be a separate mesh because of weird problems when combining several different textures with skin tint in one mesh. The outfit sans schlong and the tucked schlong are separate Armor Addon entries that are added to a single Armor entry

before it had the tucked schlong attached with the outfit but now I had to just go to the add item menu and get the schlong from there

Uhh, what? Which schlong did you add from the add item menu? The tucked schlong for this outfit should not show up as an item at all- like I said, the two meshes are combined into a single Armor in the .esp. When you wear Blood Raven Body [Futa] [Normal] the schlong should be there. Are you using the schlong from my previous test? No wonder you have clipping, it's not fitted for the thong at all.

In case you *don't* see the schlong when wearing the outfit, I may have fucked up something in the .esp... again. It's working on my end, but since I've merged the Blood Raven .esp with a bunch of other mods, I can't share mine. I had to recreate the additions in the original .esp, and then do them again since the outfit has two .esps, one for High Heel Sounds and one without. Plenty of chances to fuck something up ?

Edit: Yup, I forgot to edit the slots properly, new version incoming

NEW TEST VERSION (ACTUALLY TESTABLE EDITION)

Blood Raven Futa Conversion Test 1.02.7z

You should finally be able to test the outfit ?

Edited by donnerwetter
4 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Yes, the schlong being there was an oversight- the schlong needs to be a separate mesh because of weird problems when combining several different textures with skin tint in one mesh. The outfit sans schlong and the tucked schlong are separate Armor Addon entries that are added to a single Armor entry

Uhh, what? Which schlong did you add from the add item menu? The tucked schlong for this outfit should not show up as an item at all- like I said, the two meshes are combined into a single Armor in the .esp. When you wear Blood Raven Body [Futa] [Normal] the schlong should be there. Are you using the schlong from my previous test? No wonder you have clipping, it's not fitted for the thong at all.

In case you *don't* see the schlong when wearing the outfit, I may have fucked up something in the .esp... again. It's working on my end, but since I've merged the Blood Raven .esp with a bunch of other mods, I can't share mine. I had to recreate the additions in the original .esp, and then do them again since the outfit has two .esps, one for High Heel Sounds and one without. Plenty of chances to fuck something up ?

Edit: Yup, I forgot to edit the slots properly, new version incoming

NEW TEST VERSION (ACTUALLY TESTABLE EDITION)

Blood Raven Futa Conversion Test 1.02.7z 9.14 MB · 9 downloads

You should finally be able to test the outfit ?

The test was Successful!