Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home

To my post from yesterday morning...I'm able to capture slaves reliably now that I added the extension....but of course I've run into a new problem/s.  I captured 4 slaves and put them in different spots to test things (markarth, solitude, riften and restless).  I was trying to train the one in forest hall, and she just disappeared.  The other 3 have stayed put (so far).  I brought another to restless, hoping the missing one may have reappeared, but no.  The bigger problem, interactions between this mod and the extension.  PAH mcm shows 5 slaves, in the locations I have put them (including the missing one).  SLE mcm initially showed the first couple of captures correctly, but then devolved to only show 1, which was a forsworn I had captured and released, before capturing 2 or 3 others.  He showed up at fellgrow, after showing on the slave tracker (which showed 3 arrows near fellgrow).  He came into the cave, and interacted with me as a slave, so I released him again, and SLE went to 0 slaves and tracking arrows went away.  PAH still shows 5 (which is what it should).  I restarted SLE, it still shows 0, PAH shows 5, which counts the missing slave.  My load order has nexus PAH files, then SLE, then home sweet home.

To my post from yesterday morning...I'm able to capture slaves reliably now that I added the extension....but of course I've run into a new problem/s.  I captured 4 slaves and put them in different spots to test things (markarth, solitude, riften and restless).  I was trying to train the one in forest hall, and she just disappeared.  The other 3 have stayed put (so far).  I brought another to restless, hoping the missing one may have reappeared, but no.  The bigger problem, interactions between this mod and the extension.  PAH mcm shows 5 slaves, in the locations I have put them (including the missing one).  SLE mcm initially showed the first couple of captures correctly, but then devolved to only show 1, which was a forsworn I had captured and released, before capturing 2 or 3 others.  He showed up at fellgrow, after showing on the slave tracker (which showed 3 arrows near fellgrow).  He came into the cave, and interacted with me as a slave, so I released him again, and SLE went to 0 slaves and tracking arrows went away.  PAH still shows 5 (which is what it should).  I restarted SLE, it still shows 0, PAH shows 5, which counts the missing slave.  My load order has nexus PAH files, then SLE, then home sweet home.

so far every bug that i've been unable to reproduce stems there in the loadorder from users putting home sweet home after pahe

think of it like this folks:

pah is the master everything runs from, then home sweet home houses them and fsc allows their sale and pahe has to manage all that

now musje says the pahe scripts aren't being used, but with pahe or the patch as a requirement there has to be a reason for it or all you'd need is pah

if that's not enough to explain my reasoning for the load order as i've said there are some key elements of pahcore that had to be removed to build home sweet home -  loading pahe after home sweet home puts those core elements back into play....load order again:

paradise halls(from nexus)

paradise halls relaunched might go here, we'll see

pah home sweet home

felglowslavecamp---this and hsh should be interchangable won't make a difference, but...

pahsexlabextension<<<---that's a must loaded after all other mods

--fix the load order then click the slave count from the mcm should be enough, but unclear if you'll need an additional reboot at this point

pah is the master everything runs from, then home sweet home houses them and fsc allows their sale and pahe has to manage all that

now musje says the pahe scripts aren't being used, but with pahe or the patch as a requirement there has to be a reason for it or all you'd need is pah

if that's not enough to explain my reasoning for the load order as i've said there are some key elements of pahcore that had to be removed to build home sweet home -  loading pahe after home sweet home puts those core elements back into play....load order again:

pah home sweet home

felglowslavecamp---this and hsh should be interchangable won't make a difference, but...

--fix the load order then click the slave count from the mcm should be enough, but unclear if you'll need an additional reboot at this point

I had actually moved SLE (not felglow) after I posted this, rebooted it, no numbers update.  So I moved fel as above, restarted, same result.  I captured another slave, it showed in SLE.  But it appears that once I tell it to stay at a house, SLE dumps it.  HSH shows six now, and assuming the number after the name ties to SLE training, which does go up if I interact with the slave, but no slaves show up in SLE.  I used the linked file from th post above, so I assume that showing options/enslavement/slaves/0.1h rc5.2 (which is strange as I used the rc0.6 fixed file, MCM text not updated?)... is correct for the mcm menus?  That last one dupes the options menu.  I guess I've either got a conflict with something else or I've built in a bug over time.

A couple other questions, I assume farengars study is ok between the paradise esm and HSH (do I still need it after starting the quest)?  I also have sexlab defeat loaded, below all of the paradise files, and I wonder if it is an issue?

pah home sweet home

I had actually moved SLE (not felglow) after I posted this, rebooted it, no numbers update.  So I moved fel as above, restarted, same result.  I captured another slave, it showed in SLE.  But it appears that once I tell it to stay at a house, SLE dumps it.  HSH shows six now, and assuming the number after the name ties to SLE training, which does go up if I interact with the slave, but no slaves show up in SLE.  I used the linked file from th post above, so I assume that showing options/enslavement/slaves/0.1h rc5.2... is correct for the mcm menus?  That last one dupes the options menu.  I guess I've either got a conflict with something else or I've built in a bug over time.

no, now you're not explaining things the same as you had before

originally you made it seem as tho your slaves had disappeared, not placed into home sweet home

the slaves that were in pahe are now in home sweet home, you had 6 slaves in 1 mod, now they're in the other, everything is working as it should

I had actually moved SLE (not felglow) after I posted this, rebooted it, no numbers update.  So I moved fel as above, restarted, same result.  I captured another slave, it showed in SLE.  But it appears that once I tell it to stay at a house, SLE dumps it.  HSH shows six now, and assuming the number after the name ties to SLE training, which does go up if I interact with the slave, but no slaves show up in SLE.  I used the linked file from th post above, so I assume that showing options/enslavement/slaves/0.1h rc5.2... is correct for the mcm menus?  That last one dupes the options menu.  I guess I've either got a conflict with something else or I've built in a bug over time.

originally you made it seem as tho your slaves had disappeared, not placed into home sweet home

the slaves that were in pahe are now in home sweet home, you had 6 slaves in 1 mod, now they're in the other, everything is working as it should

Ok, I'm following you, so basically SLE handles the mechanics until I transfer to a home....so I need to try and take a slave for a hike in the wilds from a home and it should transfer back to the extension mcm?  Also, one slave did disappear from the inns basement, she just went poof after I told her to do something.  Still shows in the home mcm, but has never returned and I haven't seen her in the vicinity.  I suppose I should copy id's down and I could port to them maybe...  appreciate your help. 

Ok, I'm following you, so basically SLE handles the mechanics until I transfer to a home....so I need to try and take a slave for a hike in the wilds from a home and it should transfer back to the extension mcm? 

Also, one slave did disappear from the inns basement, she just went poof after I told her to do something.  Still shows in the home mcm, but has never returned and I haven't seen her in the vicinity.  I suppose I should copy id's down and I could port to them maybe...  appreciate your help. 

what's your load order now are you still loading pahe last or is this with home sweet home loaded last

also what home was she in, if it wasn't a skyrim home was it using the hsh indoor slave cages or the other thing

Also, one slave did disappear from the inns basement, she just went poof after I told her to do something.  Still shows in the home mcm, but has never returned and I haven't seen her in the vicinity.  I suppose I should copy id's down and I could port to them maybe...  appreciate your help. 

also what home was she in, if it wasn't a skyrim home was it using the hsh indoor slave cages or the other thing

I've changed the load order to what you recommended and things have worked well since.  The missing slave has never come back though.  She was in a cell/cage in the restless hunter basement  (HSH Inn), and I told her to do something, and she just went poof.  Normally I would just to the prid/moveto thing, but since I don't know the id I can't chase her that way.  The mod thinks she is still in the inn.  Another slave has taken residence in that cell, it appears they move through them in a set order as you add new slaves, and only one to a cell, so I don't think she is still there and invisible somehow.

I've changed the load order to what you recommended and things have worked well since.  The missing slave has never come back though.  She was in a cell/cage in the restless hunter basement  (HSH Inn), and I told her to do something, and she just went poof.  Normally I would just to the prid/moveto thing, but since I don't know the id I can't chase her that way.  The mod thinks she is still in the inn.  Another slave has taken residence in that cell, it appears they move through them in a set order as you add new slaves, and only one to a cell, so I don't think she is still there and invisible somehow.

if you have a previous save from before she disappeared, you can still reload it, highlight the slave from console then reload your current save to use the placeatme command

if not, then i'm afraid that's a feature being asked for from both mods, its just not as easy to come across the issue in pahe cuz the idles are disabled on reboot

if you have a previous save from before she disappeared, you can still reload it, highlight the slave from console then reload your current save to use the placeatme command

if not, then i'm afraid that's a feature being asked for from both mods, its just not as easy to come across the issue in pahe cuz the idles are disabled on reboot

I found her.  I figured she was somewhere in the inn.  I went free cam and sure enough she was posed as if using a rack on the 2nd floor behind a locked door.  So she had skipped up two floors to do the pose.  I consoled the door and pulled her out.  It wasn't that I wanted that npc so much, as I didn't want her taking a spot (and the cell space as other npcs would stand in the hall like it was the cell) in the mod.  Unrelated buy funny, after getting her out, I left her at the inn to go do some other stuff and there were two high elves (ice and fire mage twins) fighting outside the inn.  Viola, 2 new slaves....lol

I found her.  I figured she was somewhere in the inn.  I went free cam and sure enough she was posed as if using a rack on the 2nd floor behind a locked door.  So she had skipped up two floors to do the pose.  I consoled the door and pulled her out.  It wasn't that I wanted that npc so much, as I didn't want her taking a spot (and the cell space as other npcs would stand in the hall like it was the cell) in the mod.  Unrelated buy funny, after getting her out, I left her at the inn to go do some other stuff and there were two high elves (ice and fire mage twins) fighting outside the inn.  Viola, 2 new slaves....lol

lol

That's not normal, HSH does not modify the regular house addon dialogues (so be careful buying conflicting upgrades after installing the cells!)  Also do you have enough gold?

Please post your load order. Also, try disabling this mod and buy those house upgrades again. If they still are not available, it' something else causing this.

1. A quote from your Startpost:

"These cells replace existing rooms like alchemy / enchanting labs or child / guest bedrooms."

2. Yes i have enough Gold, i can cheat 1mio Gold and i cannot buy this rooms with your Mod.

3. This problem causing first time after installing your Mod. i have played all other mods a long time without any issues.

Loadorder in Attachement.

loadorder.txt

"These cells replace existing rooms like alchemy / enchanting labs or child / guest bedrooms."

2. Yes i have enough Gold, i can cheat 1mio Gold and i cannot buy this rooms with your Mod.

3. This problem causing first time after installing your Mod. i have played all other mods a long time without any issues.

1) The existing rooms are replaced, but the dialogue of the guy (Jarl's assistants) selling the regular upgrades is not touched. The dialogue to buy the slave cells is added to new NPCs included in the mod.

3) Have you tried buying the upgrades after disabling HSH in your mod manager (just disable the .esp file)

Load order seems fine; you could try putting HSH above PAHE but it should make no difference. It's a very strange problem that I haven;t seen beofre (if anyone else has seen this I;d love to hear it). If disabling the mod makes a difference (or not), let me know and I'll come back with a few console commands to try, maybe we can figure out what's wrong

Musje any chance we could track the mod instead of the thread? Getting spammed with notifications is not fun :(

What do you mean? Like a separate post with the files in the Downloads section?

1) The existing rooms are replaced, but the dialogue of the guy (Jarl's assistants) selling the regular upgrades is not touched. The dialogue to buy the slave cells is added to new NPCs included in the mod.

3) Have you tried buying the upgrades after disabling HSH in your mod manager (just disable the .esp file)

Load order seems fine; you could try putting HSH above PAHE but it should make no difference. It's a very strange problem that I haven;t seen beofre (if anyone else has seen this I;d love to hear it). If disabling the mod makes a difference (or not), let me know and I'll come back with a few console commands to try, maybe we can figure out what's wrong

Musje any chance we could track the mod instead of the thread? Getting spammed with notifications is not fun :(

What do you mean? Like a separate post with the files in the Downloads section?

i think what avacyn is looking for is the same thinging we've been asking for at pahe -

download.pngfollowed by

post-436139-0-83408600-1460541046_thumb.jpg

post-436139-0-10463100-1460694464_thumb.jpg

my first issue of the invisible slave with the mod happened today in the middle of bug testing the new pah from strec i returned to my solitude home to find my slave: "bandit merta" [alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)] isn't in the visible spectrum of the household

[04/14/2016 - 05:39:02PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[ (FF001739)].Actor.getDistance() - "" Line ?
[alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.CheckForIdleBehaviour() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line 760
[alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.BehaviourOnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?
[alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.OnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line 101
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:02PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].Actor.GetSitState() - "" Line ?
[alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.CheckForIdleBehaviour() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line 765
[alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.BehaviourOnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?
[alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.OnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line 101
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:02PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.CheckForIdleBehaviour() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line 765
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:02PM] ERROR: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[item 1 in container (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "" Line ?
[item 1 in container (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line 5
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:03PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.CheckForIdleBehaviour() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line 760
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:03PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:03PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:04PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:04PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:04PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:05PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:05PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:05PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:06PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:06PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:06PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:07PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:07PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:07PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:09PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:09PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:09PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:10PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:10PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:10PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:11PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:11PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:11PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:12PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:12PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:39:12PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:14PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:14PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:14PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:15PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:15PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:15PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:16PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:16PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:16PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:17PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:17PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:17PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:18PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:18PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:18PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:20PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:20PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:20PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:21PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:21PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:21PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:22PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:22PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:22PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:23PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:23PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:23PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:24PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:24PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:24PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:25PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:25PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:25PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:26PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:26PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:26PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:27PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:27PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:27PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:28PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:28PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:28PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:30PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:30PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:30PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:31PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:31PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:31PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:32PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:32PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:32PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:33PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:33PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:33PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:34PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:34PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:34PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:35PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:35PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:35PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:36PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:36PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:36PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:37PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:37PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:37PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:38PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:38PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:38PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:40PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:40PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:40PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:41PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:41PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:41PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:42PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:42PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:42PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:43PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:43PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:43PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:44PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:44PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:44PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:45PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:45PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:45PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:46PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:46PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:46PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:47PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:47PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:47PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:48PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:48PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:48PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:50PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:50PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:50PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:51PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:51PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:51PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:52PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:52PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:52PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:53PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:53PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:53PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:54PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:54PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:54PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:55PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:55PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:55PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:56PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:56PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:56PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:57PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:57PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:57PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:58PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:58PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:58PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:59PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:59PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:40:59PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:01PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:01PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:01PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:01PM] ERROR: Cannot call PlayIdle() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[ (0006E5AE)].SF_BardSongsInstrumentalFlute_0006E5AE.Fragment_16() - "SF_BardSongsInstrumentalFlute_0006E5AE.psc" Line 8
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:01PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
[ (0006E5AE)].SF_BardSongsInstrumentalFlute_0006E5AE.Fragment_16() - "SF_BardSongsInstrumentalFlute_0006E5AE.psc" Line 8
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:01PM] ERROR: Cannot call PlayIdle() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[ (0006E5AE)].SF_BardSongsInstrumentalFlute_0006E5AE.Fragment_0() - "SF_BardSongsInstrumentalFlute_0006E5AE.psc" Line 34
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:01PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[ (0006E5AE)].SF_BardSongsInstrumentalFlute_0006E5AE.Fragment_0() - "SF_BardSongsInstrumentalFlute_0006E5AE.psc" Line 34
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:01PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsInDialogueWithPlayer() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[bardSongs (00074A55)].bardsongsscript.PlaySong() - "BardSongsScript.psc" Line 281
[ (0006E5AE)].SF_BardSongsInstrumentalFlute_0006E5AE.Fragment_0() - "SF_BardSongsInstrumentalFlute_0006E5AE.psc" Line 37
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:01PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp9"
stack:
[bardSongs (00074A55)].bardsongsscript.PlaySong() - "BardSongsScript.psc" Line 281
[ (0006E5AE)].SF_BardSongsInstrumentalFlute_0006E5AE.Fragment_0() - "SF_BardSongsInstrumentalFlute_0006E5AE.psc" Line 37
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:02PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:02PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:02PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:03PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:03PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:03PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:04PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:04PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:04PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:05PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:05PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:05PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:06PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:06PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:06PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:07PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:07PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:07PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:08PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:08PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:08PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:09PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:09PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:09PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:11PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:11PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:11PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:12PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:12PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:12PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:13PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:13PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:13PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:14PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:14PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:14PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:15PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:15PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:15PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:16PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:16PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:16PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:17PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:17PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:17PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:18PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:18PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:18PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:19PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:19PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:19PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:20PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:21PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:21PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:22PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:22PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:22PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:23PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:23PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:23PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:24PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:24PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:24PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:25PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:25PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:25PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:26PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:26PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:26PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:27PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:27PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:27PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:28PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:28PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:28PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:29PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:29PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:29PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:30PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:31PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:31PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:32PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:32PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:32PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:33PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:33PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:33PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:34PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:34PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:41:34PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:02PM] VM is freezing...
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:02PM] VM is frozen
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:02PM] Saving game...
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:03PM] VM is thawing...
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:03PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:03PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:03PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:04PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:04PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:04PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:05PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:05PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:05PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:07PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:07PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:07PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:08PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:08PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:08PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:09PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:09PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:09PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:10PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:10PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:10PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:11PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:11PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:11PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:12PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:12PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:12PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:13PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:13PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:13PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:14PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:14PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:14PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:15PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:15PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:15PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:16PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:16PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:16PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:18PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:18PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:18PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:19PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:19PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:19PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"
stack:
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:20PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and None
stack:
[ (FF001739)].Actor.getDistance() - "" Line ?[alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.CheckForIdleBehaviour() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line 760
[04/14/2016 - 05:42:20PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].Actor.GetSitState() - "" Line ? [alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.CheckForIdleBehaviour() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line 765[alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.BehaviourOnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?[alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.OnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line 101[04/14/2016 - 05:42:20PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"stack:[alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.CheckForIdleBehaviour() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line 765[alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.BehaviourOnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ?[alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.OnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line 101[04/14/2016 - 05:42:21PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and Nonestack:[ (FF001739)].Actor.getDistance() - "" Line ? [alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.CheckForIdleBehaviour() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line 760[alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.BehaviourOnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ? [alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.OnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line 101 [04/14/2016 - 05:42:21PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type stack: [None].Actor.GetSitState() - "" Line ? [alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.CheckForIdleBehaviour() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line 765 [alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.BehaviourOnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ? [alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.OnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line 101[04/14/2016 - 05:42:21PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"stack: [alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.CheckForIdleBehaviour() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line 765 [alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.BehaviourOnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ? [alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.OnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line 101[04/14/2016 - 05:42:22PM] ERROR: Cannot calculate distance between and object and Nonestack: [ (FF001739)].Actor.getDistance() - "" Line ? [alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.CheckForIdleBehaviour() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line 760 [alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.BehaviourOnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ? [alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.OnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line 101[04/14/2016 - 05:42:22PM] ERROR: Unable to call GetSitState - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect typestack: [None].Actor.GetSitState() - "" Line ? [alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.CheckForIdleBehaviour() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line 765 [alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.BehaviourOnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ? [alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.OnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line 101[04/14/2016 - 05:42:22PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp231"stack: [alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.CheckForIdleBehaviour() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line 765 [alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.BehaviourOnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line ? [alias SolitudeSlot3 on quest PHHSHStorage (9B008402)].phhshhouseslave.OnUpdate() - "PHHSHHouseSlave.psc" Line 101

Papyrus.1.log

Was the missing slave training someone? It looks like the log spam is coming from a slave-in-training who cannot find their trainer.

The script will discover if a slave alias goes to None and stop the updates. But if a trainer goes missing through a bug, the trainee will end up ebing confused. I'll add a check for that.

As for the reason the slavewent missing, I'm not sure what is up with that. Anything special about that bandit? And if this is a new version of PAHCore, perhaps the script did not completely deregister the slave from PAH when you left it at home, and PAH later decided to remove it.

Was the missing slave training someone? It looks like the log spam is coming from a slave-in-training who cannot find their trainer.

The script will discover if a slave alias goes to None and stop the updates. But if a trainer goes missing through a bug, the trainee will end up ebing confused. I'll add a check for that.

As for the reason the slavewent missing, I'm not sure what is up with that. Anything special about that bandit? And if this is a new version of PAHCore, perhaps the script did not completely deregister the slave from PAH when you left it at home, and PAH later decided to remove it.

note the picture there, the slave is still in the mcm listed as being trained, if its the fault of pah for the removal of the slave, then why does hsh still list the slave and spam the log that the slave won't do what the mod wants her to do

nope, nothing special about the bandit either