Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home

why not just have zaz as a requiment and some way to place the funiture with a animation tag for slaves. it would be similar to how milk mod has zaz pumps placed in cities but only u can use them or someone u tell to.

its already there:

Requirements:

• ZaZ Animation and asset packs
  • Hearthfires (I don't have the wherewithall to make this a soft requirement)
  • Paradise Halls (vanilla 0.7.3 + patch, or PAHE 0.1g)
  • Currently there are no silent sound files to pace the subtitles, so Fuz Ro D-oh is highly recommended

Anyone run into getting a slave, then telling them we"we're going to stay here, then have them attack you? All of the sudden I've got it happening to my new forsworn guy. O.o

Edit: found something kinda interesting. So I tried the house in markarth thinking maybe the location was messing something up. Nope soon as I told my forsworn slave we were staying here, he immediately attacked me. Tries the house in white run, he did the same then killed one of my broken oar bandits then attacked me.

So I got curious and tries enslaving one of the Dragonborn cultists that was waiting around whiterun, enslaved him then walked into breezehome. Told him we were staying and nothing happened, he walked right into the cell and sat down. When I resurrected the forsworn guy, my cultist went batcrap insane and tried to fight everyone.

I'll try and see if it's something with forsworn.

Anyone run into getting a slave, then telling them we"we're going to stay here, then have them attack you? All of the sudden I've got it happening to my new forsworn guy. O.o

you need to post the log when you run into bugs like that

without a log we have no way of knowing why things aren't going as they should

with a log, there's a possibility for hsh code that could lead to a fix for it in the future

in addition we need to know what version of pahe you're running this with and load order

@cliff, I'm guessing you mean the papaya log? Cause I've got one dated for today (3/17/16) as for the version it's the most recent non in development one.

dangerous words there

are you referring to the repack listed below

so far no problems but one little quirk. the mod isnt useing the sexlab gender to choose animations.

ok, i'm currently running tests concerning this very issue, from what I've seen its actually much worse than you're reporting:

at the time you reported this it sounded as tho a sexlab gender change wasn't being respected for pah, but it seems to me that men who were born that way are being treated like women for the animations, it looks kinda odd seeing my female player ride their cocks with her strap-on

my first test is reinstalling all sl 1.61 files to be sure nothing got inadvertently overwritten, my next test will be to fix pah itself for this issue that didn't exist in the beta

oh and in the meantime was wondering what version number your mcm is reporting for pahe and what sexlab version you're running this with

edit:

anybody else stay on the lookout for this particular bug, i'll inform my findings or patch an update in the next repack and say so when it happens

useing sexlab 1.61b and the newest \RC6 test but the bug was also in the normal .1g. 

to me it looks like as it is useing the normal game gender over sexlab but when animations start its sometimes useing sexlab gender ast same time but not always.

probaly best to get sexlab gender or to add a button to chose to be refereced as male or female. either one would probaly fix it. eager npc has its own force gender but works fine with sexlab gender also so might want to look how they wrote it up.

well cant check it any as right now i changed my mods and for some weird reason i can pllay but any save game i save ctd when trying to load it so im in my own trouble shooting hell rigth now and mo not helping by thinking skyre should be before everything

ok, atleast we're both testing this with the same sexlab versions, but I won't be able to try those fix ideas, that'll have to wait for blabla to get back

i'm testing some ideas from the beta, i'll upload a patch you can try later after you fix those issues you're having with ctd's and mo

in the meantime I just heard an issue concerning the grey face fix included with my repacks and had to think up a solution, I could delete my fix to avoid conflict with the new updates to felglow keep, but that wouldn't address the scripts included with pahe for felglow keep so instead I've included

"Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2" by EinarrTheRed as part of the repack

if you already have his update, you don't need to overwrite anything from his camp and if you choose not to sell your slaves, you still have the option not to use the esp for it

in addition this repack doesn't address the above listed sexlab issues that's still under testing, but i'm releasing this early to fix current issues others are having with my repacks:

attachicon.gifparadise_halls sl extension repack release h_rc0.6.zip

edit:

this update also performs some additional cleanup over previous repacks, mo users can now safely replace previous repacks with this

edit 2:

everybody else can safely delete the combat patch, its now included in pahe

(only keep it if you're afraid it might not update proper for you)

Or [WIP] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

that fix was released sometime last nite or this morning based on the message responses I sent him last nite for some bugs i'd found

Current version: 0.91

This mod lets you keep slaves in your houses or in camps.  It works with and depends on the Paradise Halls mod:

Holding Cells:

These can be purchased for each of the 5 standard player homes in Skyrim.  Talk to the bartender in the Restless Hunter (see below), or the prison guards at one of the mines after completing the quest "Dispensing Justice".  These cells replace existing rooms like alchemy / enchanting labs or child / guest bedrooms.  Each comes with the following;

• A cell
  • Some ZaZ furniture to get comfortable in
  • A chest with a few ZaZ items for your amusement
  • The ability to keep a few slaves around the house (more on that below).  The number of slaves that can be kept depends on the size of the house.

Cell and Camp Tokens:

Purchase these from the bartender at the Restless Hunter or the prison guards.  With these tokens you can turn any building, cavern, camp, dungeon or even outdoor location into an area to hold slaves.  At this time you can have 3 such cells or camps, capable of holding 3 slaves each.  Functionality is the same as the holding cells in the player ownable homes. 

Please read the detailed instructions on operating these below!!!

1. Obtain a cell or camp token from a guard or at the Restless Hunter.  A Cell token lets you build a cell in any building.  A Camp token lets you keep slaves in outdoor locations such as a cleared bandit camp
  2. Click the token in your inventory when you are in the location you want to keep the slaves in. Depending on the type of token, the outline of a cell or a small chest will appear, and move/rotate with your character.  Move it to the desired location
  3. Press E to place the cell / box.
  4. You will be told to confirm placement by clicking the chest (cells will have a chest next to the door).  This is just in case the chest ends up in an unreachable place where you can't click it anymore.  If you wait 15 seconds or so, the cell will disappear and you can try again.
  5. After confirming, click the chest again to bring up the menu.  You can remove the cell or camp (no refund!), or place the Bedroom, Cell and Wall markers.  These markers are used by the slaves when training or being punished.
  6. To place a marker, select the right menu option from the chest, walk over to the right spot, and press E to place the marker.

Tips:

• Cell markers can only be used indoors.  Camp markers can be used anywhere, even indoors in case you don't want the cell.
  • For full sandbox and sex experience, choose a location where the beds aren't owned :)
  • If you enslave someone and imprison them in their own home, they may become unresponsive (tell you to leave).  If that happens, wait until day and try again.  If it still doesn't work: open the console, select the slave, go outside and type "moveto player", then try talking to them again.

House Slaves:

Once you've purchased the slave cell upgrade for your home or designated a location as a slave camp, you can order a slave to stay there and look after it.  Keeping a slave at home or in a camp releases the PAH slot it occupied, allowing you to capture an additional slave.  If you want to take your slave with you on the road at a later time, you can order them to come with you (provided you have a spare PAH slot).   House slaves will look after your home, train other slaves, cleaning up or keeping you company while you're around.  Currently you can order them to:

• Clean up around the house or stay in place
  • Wait in the cell
  • Dress, undress or access their inventory
  • Keep you company.  They will follow you around the house, and dance for you if you sit and take a load off
  • Train another slave who is not yet submissive enough. 
  • Bring a slave in training to the cell or fetch them from it
  • Order them to do stuff or have sex with you

You can also tie up your slaves, showing your skill at rope, chain or device bondage. 

Quests:

There are 4 quests to introduce you to the slave trade.  To begin the questline, talk to the jarl of one of the crappier holds (Morthal, Dawnstar or Falkreath) after becoming a thane of that hold.

The second quest ("Dispensing justice") can be ended with the slave trade continuing or being terminated.  If you choose to terminate the slave trade, the quest line ends and you won't gain access to the Restless Hunter basement, but you can still enslave people and keep them in your homes or camps.

Locations:

There's a new inn called the Restless Hunter south of Ivarstead; this inn will be the scene of future quests and functions.  Note that you can park your slaves there like in your own homes, but you will not be able to retrieve them without the key to the basement.  You receive this key in the course of completing the questline.

Completing the quests will add slaver guards to three mines.  Slave buying functionality is limited, and the guards will only buy 2 slaves every 2 days.

Training:

Slaves being trained will slowly become more Submissive over time.  If one slave is training another, they will play at BDSM as well, if the slave in training is accompanying the trainer, and if the trainer is left to their own devices ("Make yourself useful" command).

An MCM menu lets you see what slaves occupy each house, how far along they are in training, and lets you disable the BDSM-related content if you prefer to go without.

Slaves with less than 70 Submission can only be left in the cell or ordered to dress / undress.

Requirements:

• ZaZ Animation and asset packs
  • Hearthfires (I don't have the wherewithall to make this a soft requirement)
  • Paradise Halls (vanilla 0.7.3 + patch, or PAHE 0.1g)
  • Currently there are no silent sound files to pace the subtitles, so Fuz Ro D-oh is highly recommended

New Installations:

Use you favorite mod manager, or unzip the files into your Skyrim data folder and add the .esp file to your loadout manually.  Run LOOT or ensure that pah_homesweethome.esp is loaded after the prerequisite plugins.

If you own one or more of the 5 town homes and you have the cash (500-3000), Pardo at the Restless Hunter should offer you the upgrade(s) when you talk to him.  If he doesn't, try saving your game, then load that save and try again.  This often fixes stuck dialogues on newly installed mods.

Upgrading from previous versions:

Let your mod manager handle this (choose to overwrite any existing files), or manually unzip the files to your Skyrim data folder and overwrite existing files.

Known issues:

• In some rare cases, house slaves can become unresponsive.  They will say a certain line of text when clicked, and no dialogue will appear.  If this happens: check the slave list for Home Sweet Home in the MCM Menu.  If the slave name is blank (only their submissiveness is listed), then exit the house and go back in.  Hopefully the name will be reset to "Nippy" and the slave should work again.

• During the slave auction (Noble Desires quest), slaves can get stuck in their cells and/or on the auction block.  To fix: try waiting an hour, bump the slave a little.  If everything fails, go to Pardo and tell him "you need to leave", then exit the inn.  The quest stage will complete and you'll be able to see Pardo and collect your earnings.

• When waiting for Melina to visit the Winking Skeever (Mail Order Bride quest), keep in mind that she needs to be at the Skeever at noon so she will leave the palace a bit before that.  Also, the quest stage will fail if you Wait (T key) in the palace for Melina to leave, past her departure time (you can repeat the stage though).  Wait outside the palace for her to leave instead.

• During the quest Dispensing Justice, Merian will attack you somewhere.  If she doesn't find you, wait for a day or so outside the major towns (not indoors), and she will find you.  She needs to be out of combat after the attack in order to talk to her and advance the quest; hitting her should get her to give up and stop fighting.  If other NPCs attack her, this may require a few tries.

Changes:

0.7:

• Fixes issue with slaves collected from houses not regaining their regular (PAH) dialogue

0.8:

• Added 2 quests that will gain you the keys to the Restless Hunter
  • Added some options to have sex with house slaves
  • Slaves training other slaves will sometimes use sex as punishment
  • Cleaned up Breezehome navmesh, hopefully slaves will no longer run for the door as often
  • Fixed a few minor behavioral issues

• Added a fix for slaves becoming unresponsive

• Added slave camps and cells to keep slaves in any building
  • Removed dependency on Dawnguard (will still work correctly with Dawnguard present)

• Hopefully fixed the issue with some slave throwing their voice. To fix existing slaves, remove them from the house and add them again
  • Added a new NPC for "Mail Order Bride" instead of using Deeja, since she gets killed during some quest. She'll be around the docks as well, same place as Deeja
  • Added training functions to the portable cells / camps

0.92 (in development)

• Movable camps / cells will be marked with a quest marker, if you elect to show the Slave Camps quest markers in your quest log.  This quest will start when you place your first camp (if you already have camps when upgrading HSH, the quest starts when you place the next one)
  • Fixed issue with slave camp names not always showing up in the MCM menu
  • Slave camps have a recall button to round up runaway slaves
  • Slave camp markers are placed at the center of the cell / camp by default.
  • Slaves in homes other than your own will no longer keep telling you to leave
  • Movable camps now come in 3 types: temporary camps, permanent camps, and house cells.  House cells can be upgraded to 6 occupants.

Hi, I have a question with a mission. The quest where you need to paralize or drug Melina in Solitude, how do I paralize or drug her, cause when I use a paralize spell I got all the guard around me, attacking me????? 

Hi, I have a question with a mission. The quest where you need to paralize or drug Melina in Solitude, how do I paralize or drug her, cause when I use a paralize spell I got all the guard around me, attacking me????? 

that's a typical response, i'd suggest finding some method of luring her out of town if you'd like to avoid a war against the guards

I typically use sl working girl for that

another idea would be reverse pickpocket a paralysis poison, the modder after all didn't expect you to be able to acquire a paralysis spell

Okay, I seem to have an issue with being able to post the logs in spoiler mod, seems like it doesn't want me to. 

well no, the logs don't go there, its a file, post the file as an attachment with the file attach button at the bottom of the reply

The aggressive slaves are probably due to a faction issue. I noticed the same in a few slaves. I had to remove slaves from the player faction as it was causing other issues, maybe this is causing tbe aggression. Will try adding them to an allied faction and clearing aggression.

The aggressive slaves are probably due to a faction issue. I noticed the same in a few slaves. I had to remove slaves from the player faction as it was causing other issues, maybe this is causing tbe aggression. Will try adding them to an allied faction and clearing aggression.

lol, oops

I had a bad issue a few days ago, had to reinstall everything, Game runs fine, CK runs fine, and I can compile my scripts just fine.  But when I try to open the properties for my script, the CK returns "Errors encountered while attempting to reload the script".  Sometimes this Skyrim stuff makes me want to cry, curse, drag my laptop out behind the shed and put a few .357 rounds in it, then cry some more.  What the hell does this mean?

What it means for now is that I cannot make any updates to Home Sweet Home

I had a bad issue a few days ago, had to reinstall everything, Game runs fine, CK runs fine, and I can compile my scripts just fine.  But when I try to open the properties for my script, the CK returns "Errors encountered while attempting to reload the script".  Sometimes this Skyrim stuff makes me want to cry, curse, drag my laptop out behind the shed and put a few .357 rounds in it, then cry some more.  What the hell does this mean?

I think for now we need to repost the latest version that was up before the slaves went hostile for some people, think you said was the player faction thing- repost before you removed that until you can get things fixed right

I think for now we need to repost the latest version that was up before the slaves went hostile for some people, think you said was the player faction thing- repost before you removed that until you can get things fixed right

which version was the one where they started becoming hostile?

I don't think i've even tested 0.9.1 yet i been installing other mods and testing those.

which version was the one where they started becoming hostile?

I don't think i've even tested 0.9.1 yet i been installing other mods and testing those.

I dunno either, so many here post their bugs without version numbers...

I suspect the bug appeared in 0.91.  I will try to implement and post a fix tonight; I can compile my scripts again but I need to reproduce the issue first (I tried this by adding a bandit and adding a slave that was asked to fight for me in PAHE, but got no aggression issues)

I played around again lastnight, (After I got annoyed with the whole Man who cried wolf quest not starting) And captured a Bandit, took him to the home in markarth, he was fine, didn't try to attack me. Figured he'd want to kill me dead lol. Though Before the whole hostile thing happened, I had what I think was version 0.7 XD So who knows lol. As long as my first slave remains well behaved, then all is good. (Also tried picking him up [time to hit the road] and telling him to look after the place without any issue. He's a broken oar bandit. 

I suspect the bug appeared in 0.91.  I will try to implement and post a fix tonight; I can compile my scripts again but I need to reproduce the issue first (I tried this by adding a bandit and adding a slave that was asked to fight for me in PAHE, but got no aggression issues)

well to help narrow it down, i'm using 0.91 since it was released without issues so unless you need a cleansave to reproduce the bug I think this comes from some of the added stuff you get thru the quests I haven't done those yet

from my experences it always happened if u do say a less than 100percent capture.

normaly 2 things happen is 1. randomly they become hostole and attack u or 2. they act like a slave but game has them flaged as hostile but they dont attack and stilll have all normal slave stuff.

so basically its this. captureing say already hostile guys aka bandits it works fine at 50% or whatever u uses but captureing say neutral or allied at 50% causees the hostile bug. if u put  100% capture for neutral or allied the hostile bug dont tend to show up.

from my experences it always happened if u do say a less than 100percent capture.

normaly 2 things happen is 1. randomly they become hostole and attack u or 2. they act like a slave but game has them flaged as hostile but they dont attack and stilll have all normal slave stuff.

so basically its this. captureing say already hostile guys aka bandits it works fine at 50% or whatever u uses but captureing say neutral or allied at 50% causees the hostile bug. if u put  100% capture for neutral or allied the hostile bug dont tend to show up.

your experience is based on a broken pahe from 2 different pahe versions installed thru mo, that's not going to help trying to fix it unless it only occurs when pahe is broken