Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home

just wanted to say, thank you, for keeping us with updates and answering our questions, we know you don't have to, that's why i wanted to thank you. you're amazing :)

To you and everyone else: thanks! It is always nice to hear one's work is appreciated :)

The limitations are both technical and arbitrary.  Each slave needs a slot that has to be added manually to the script, so it's not dynamic.  I can add more slots to expand the number of portable cells as well as the nr. of slaves per cell, depending on demand. These things do take resources, for instance if you stuff 14 slaves into the Restless Hunter and enter the premises, you will see a noticable hickup when all these scripts wake up (there is room for optimisation, sure)

For now I'll just wait and see if and where an increase is needed.

There will be demand, 3 slaves per camp is too low, it's just 1 trainer, one trained and 1 in waiting. I think 6 or 7 would be a good compromise.

Concerning the 'arbitrary' thing, perahs it would be better if the player himself could choose the value (MCM) depending of his computer and needs :)

There are 2 different problems :

1/ There are some rooms that are small (who said BreezeHome?)  and there is no need to have more slaves attached to a camp, we can need more token in this case.

2/ There are some big free rooms (for example I use the first hall in Whiterun Palace) and here I cry with only 3 slaves :/

In my gameplay I can have use of the 2 (3?) cases : small temporary camps to avoid long distance travels while hunting in a dungeon, big camps where I'll train the slaves I won't sell and get for my own use, and medium camps in my houses (I use Dragonspire and Elysum Estate).

But, for now, the big miss I have is the big (or at least medium) camps, clearly 3 is not enough.

Lol keeping slaves in the Whiterun palace? Now that's brazen. And also not quite what I intended :) I was going for something more immersive, unfortunately I have no way of figuring out what places are acceptable for keeping slaves other than explicitly listing places to be off limits.

But anyway. I'm trying to get this figured out. Maybe something as follows:

- temporary slave camp. Refundable (you get the token back when you break camp), holds 3 slaves BUT one of those must be a lvl 70 slave, possibly also trained up in other stats. The idea being that without a cage you cannot leave slaves alone without someone to oversee them. This would also give you a reason to travel with help when you go find new slaves. you can have 1 of these.

- Permanent slave camp. Non refundable, comes with a cage and holds 4. Can be placed outdoors in case you want to have your own little corner of Slaverun :) If you place this outdoors, you need a trained slave to watch the others. You could have 2 of these. Will take some game time to set up and collapse.

- House cells. Only for indoors, with or without actual cells, and no requirement to have an experienced slave on hand. These can have 2 slaves but you can buy additional slots, up to 6. After 3 slots you can also place an additional cell. You can have 3 of these. Placing and removing will take game time.

Ok, didn't understand you want to dev a mod only RP, my bad.

In case of a RP mod you proposal is perfect, no problem, I don't see anything breaking the gameplay. Perhaps even in a RP mod I would have thought that Slavers would be nearer from an organisation (seeing the Inn and the NPC here) with some big slavery camps more than an artisan slaver but I respect your choices.

Note : I have a slave in training who did diseappear (the trainer is here) but is in the list in McM. I propose you had a flag in McM and when this flag is on you coul'd make slaves ID appearing in the list so we can do a moveto.

Ok, didn't understand you want to dev a mod only RP, my bad.

In case of a RP mod you proposal is perfect, no problem, I don't see anything breaking the gameplay. Perhaps even in a RP mod I would have thought that Slavers would be nearer from an organisation (seeing the Inn and the NPC here) with some big slavery camps more than an artisan slaver but I respect your choices.

Note : I have a slave in training who did diseappear (the trainer is here) but is in the list in McM. I propose you had a flag in McM and when this flag is on you coul'd make slaves ID appearing in the list so we can do a moveto.

if you're talking about whiterun still, that house is known for a buggy door

try leaving and coming back, the slave should re-appear

It's not BreezeHome. I did get out and in more than one time and many other things and nothing. As it is a bandit I don't remember where I did catch it.

I found another bug. Had a slave in training indicating a value of 61 in the McM list and when I did get it out of training it's obedience was 38.

It's not BreezeHome. I did get out and in more than one time and many other things and nothing. As it is a bandit I don't remember where I did catch it.

I found another bug. Had a slave in training indicating a value of 61 in the McM list and when I did get it out of training it's obedience was 38.

ok, the second issue is definitely a bug, but for either issue I think the modder may need to know what house this was at or was it 1 of the token placements

If you think so no problem, but with the number of modded houses which exists I don't think it will be a viable solution for the dev :D

Having the NPC ID permits to anyone to do a 'prid + moveto' at console and resolve without disturbing the dev with a minor problem

The house is 'Elysum Estate', Slave was in the downstairs room.

If you think so no problem, but with the number of modded houses which exists I don't think it will be a viable solution for the dev :D

Having the NPC ID permits to anyone to do a 'prid + moveto' at console and resolve without disturbing the dev with a minor problem

ok if the slave disappears again or the slave doesn't give the same stats from home sweet home to pah post a log for either

Did you place the cell, bedroom or wall marker in your house? (You can do this from the cell chest menu). You have to place only one and all other unplaced markers will default to the same location. Since the slaves use these markers when sandboxing and training, not having them might cause a problem.

Next version will place these markers automatically in the middle of the cell to avoid these problems. I noticed that other things can cause slaves to disappear from outdoor camps, like bandits or wildlife. For that reason the camps will have a Recall button to bring back the slaves. Or I will add quest markers to slaves so that you can find them at least if they run off.

1/ There are some rooms that are small (who said BreezeHome?)  and there is no need to have more slaves attached to a camp, we can need more token in this case.

2/ There are some big free rooms (for example I use the first hall in Whiterun Palace) and here I cry with only 3 slaves :/

In my gameplay I can have use of the 2 (3?) cases : small temporary camps to avoid long distance travels while hunting in a dungeon, big camps where I'll train the slaves I won't sell and get for my own use, and medium camps in my houses (I use Dragonspire and Elysum Estate).

But, for now, the big miss I have is the big (or at least medium) camps, clearly 3 is not enough.

lol slaves in whiterun palace.... i cant even have sex there because of guards... thats real immersion :P

lol slaves in whiterun palace.... i cant even have sex there because of guards... thats real immersion :P

Replace Whiterun with any other big cell whic have large area, for example a dngeon if you want immersion...

The problem remain the same, will you be (with PAH + PAH Family Freud + PAH Slaver's Hideout + PAH_HomeSweetHome) a great slaver with a part of the 50 slaves permitted by PAH in a main hidden camp or an artisan slaver managing 2 or 3 places in some houses :)

my expereince with this is random npc disapppearing. tthe breeze home needs to be redid as the whole room should be cage and just place the cage door right behind the normal door. captureing named npc dont work well as they randomly go back to arrgo. named npc also when told to keep busy like to leave breezehome. i say instead of modiying existing houses have u buy the items and place them like the camps in the houses. remove the house changes as it can cause random issues with other mods.

Kill the slavers

lol, that'd be us and that's why I normally play this with sd and other forms of player slavery involved putting us the slavers on equal terms /equal risk with those we enslave that we too can be enslaved

Kill the slavers

or you do that

https://youtu.be/rSFZktZNySg

and this is why I play succubus

:D  i gues mr. garrison then also play succubus looool

my expereince with this is random npc disapppearing. tthe breeze home needs to be redid as the whole room should be cage and just place the cage door right behind the normal door. captureing named npc dont work well as they randomly go back to arrgo. named npc also when told to keep busy like to leave breezehome. i say instead of modiying existing houses have u buy the items and place them like the camps in the houses. remove the house changes as it can cause random issues with other mods.

i'm guessing you should read this from musje

Did you place the cell, bedroom or wall marker in your house? (You can do this from the cell chest menu). You have to place only one and all other unplaced markers will default to the same location. Since the slaves use these markers when sandboxing and training, not having them might cause a problem.

Next version will place these markers automatically in the middle of the cell to avoid these problems. I noticed that other things can cause slaves to disappear from outdoor camps, like bandits or wildlife. For that reason the camps will have a Recall button to bring back the slaves. Or I will add quest markers to slaves so that you can find them at least if they run off.