Hi Anub,

Just a question about transitioning from Katzumi's SLAL to your separated creature + human packs:

Is a reset of the sexlab animation registry required, or can we just throw in your packs and register the new animations that have been added?

I don't know how sexlab works - so I just wanted to check that the animation registry wouldn't suddenly throw a hissy fit because Kazumi's pack is now gone (even if replaced by your packs). Or would it be fine because once animations are registered, they only need the mesh and behaviour files, so it would be a fuss-free transition?

Thanks for your work btw. The improvement of your later animations is very evident compared to your early ones, and some of the new ones look just delicious (e.g. horse pillory).

Hi Anub,

Heh, I now realise I have a very old version of Katzumi's pack, from before he split his into separate creature and human packs. Long time no update.

Do you know if a reset is required in this case when switching to your packs? No worries if not, I guess I'll work/test it all out and hope for the best.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent animation!

Everything works fine.

But  chaurus animation is very very bad.

Because actors are too far apart (chaurus and female).

The angles does not match (chaurus and female).

Will the adjustment for these animations and when to do?

Nope, everything works fine:

2yu0sxj.jpg

5cmxko.jpg34hgp5e.jpg

Actors are too far apart (chaurus and female).

How to fix it?

Sexlab hotkeys? Scaling off?

What? You expect them to use the tools provided instead of you personally coming over to visit whatever hovel they are living in and personally adjusting the animation for them?

/sarcasm+attempAtHumor

Just for the record, the game scales the chaurus up and down in size in various places so getting the animations to work for every chaurus either means you use the actor scaling option so they're always the same size or you deal with it on a case by case basis.

How to fix it?

I not understand you. :(

Animation chaurus is broken.

d48dc5f45bebc9ceb1ad80fa9c5e1476.jpg

f428853a6ec2081077a2370b5bf9fbe4.jpg

a564a75df16a7ccf892c209295738b9e.jpg

How to fix it?

How to fix it?

What? You expect them to use the tools provided instead of you personally coming over to visit whatever hovel they are living in and personally adjusting the animation for them?

/sarcasm+attempAtHumor

Just for the record, the game scales the chaurus up and down in size in various places so getting the animations to work for every chaurus either means you use the actor scaling option so they're always the same size or you deal with it on a case by case basis.

What did you say?

Google-translator translates bullshit and I do not understand you. :(

I cant help you, sorry :)

Please, correct coordinates of chaurus and female.

They do not correct these three animations with chaurus only.

I would have to say that it is something in your game and not the animations. The animations work just fine in my game.

I cant help you, sorry :)

Please, correct coordinates of chaurus and female.

They do not correct these three animations with chaurus only.

I would have to say that it is something in your game and not the animations. The animations work just fine in my game.

Why then only chaurus does not work normally?

Why does with other creatures everything is fine?

Because it needs to be corrected coordinates (chaurus and female) these three animations.

But the author does not want to do that.

Why the sarcasm? No one noticed that even him don't know what he's talking? The guy is using google translate, long answers will only confuse him.

@ostwind

It's not the creator's fault.

You need to correct coordinates with your sexlab.

Every skyrim works different from each other.

It can be for various reasons.

The animations are ok.

The problem is in your skyrim.

change the positions with your sexlab.

Why the sarcasm? No one noticed that even him don't know what he's talking? The guy is using google translate, long answers will only confuse him.

@ostwind

It's not the creator's fault.

Every skyrim works different from each other.

It can be for various reasons.

The animations are ok.

change the positions with your sexlab.

Because I didn't understand he was using Google Translate until afterwards.

Please tell me how to change the the coordinates?

And why these problems with only three animations chaurus from AnubiSs2167? (Other good).

You can use the keys in the Sexlab Framework to change the alignment of the animations so they align correctly for you.

Look in the Sexlab Framework in the MCM Menu under the "Player Hotkeys" tab, the keys you can use to fix the alignments should be shown on that page.

If you are still having trouble, post in your native language and hopefully someone here who also speaks the same language can assist you instead of leaving you using Google Translate.

Please tell me how to change the the coordinates?

And why these problems with only three animations chaurus from AnubiSs2167? (Other good).

Probably because of either of 2 reasons:

1. Your SexLab got it all wrong with the positions. Rebuild animation registry in this case. Had this problem myself.

2. You forgot patching with FNIS or use an outdated Version.