The animations work flawlessly, however there are major alignment issues between some stages with the chaurus one. Minor problems with easy fix, no biggie.

Giant animation works great too, although, it does not have the rock in it, plus the json tags it both as anal and vaginal. I mean I'd like to see a threesome of 2 giants 1 girl but I don't think in this case we should call it both...

Maybe I missed it here, but does anyone have a .zip of the image gallery for this mod? They all look great. 

There was never zip of screnshots posted,  have like 300 mb of this stuff on my drive ;P

edit: I just sent that to a friend so i might post it here aswell if there is interest:

http://imgur.com/a/bOSFf

Anyway chaurus is not happy about being used for animations again...

https://gfycat.com/ObeseUnequaledLangur

Do the animations that people pay commission for ever get released to the public or is it a personal thing? Or was this a joke, if not do we have a price range xD?

All the animations are realesed to the public. You can thank for example Nicobay for all Sabrecat and Bear anims, and Econway for horse pillory and chaurus. If you ever wondered why i sudenly animated guy fucking a sweetroll, you have MMoboys to thank for that, along with werewolf anims and some more.

When it comes to price it starts at 40 euro for 4 stages animation . I say "starts" cuz im very picky on what i animate. So the more i am uniterested in the topic of animation then more the price goes up. Also more actors and more stages cost extra.

If you have money to spare and some unrealized fantasy then feel free to pm me.

Ok, somebody help me walk through this, and use small words because I am stupid.

Katzumi is NO LONGER updating the SLAL pack for Anub's animations, correct?

So is the anub creature pack Anub posted a page or two back the latest pack?

Have there been any updates to the human animations since SLAL Anub Human 3.a?

I just want to make sure i have all the available SLAL'd Anub animations. Appreciate any help. Even if I've already got it (Anub Creature.7z from a page or two ago) if someone could just say "Yes, that's all there is" or "No, there are more."

I've got Katzumi's SLAL Anub Creature 3.b and Human 3.a, and I just dl'd Anub Creature.7z from this thread.

Do the animations that people pay commission for ever get released to the public or is it a personal thing? Or was this a joke, if not do we have a price range xD?

All the animations are realesed to the public. You can thank for example Nicobay for all Sabrecat and Bear anims, and Econway for horse pillory and chaurus. If you ever wondered why i sudenly animated guy fucking a sweetroll, you have MMoboys to thank for that, along with werewolf anims and some more.

When it comes to price it starts at 40 euro for 4 stages animation . I say "starts" cuz im very picky on what i animate. So the more i am uniterested in the topic of animation then more the price goes up. Also more actors and more stages cost extra.

If you have money to spare and some unrealized fantasy then feel free to pm me.

Oooh Noted! 

So I ran out of shit to say about new previewes  you release, so let me say this at least:

Dayum

Thanks Dreadpaper, heres another one:

https://gfycat.com/SmoothSnivelingHeifer

Fuck, I love your previews.

I have to agree with you on that. Even when I'm not playing skyrim for weeks I check out this thread because I'm interested in what Anub comes up with.

Guest swaglol

Was anyone able to fix the issue with the objects not showing like the Horse Pillory / hay stack ect? The animations work perfect for me just the items don't appear?

They work fine for me.