The animations you have made recently are awesome! Do you have anything planned after the ones you are working on?

I did alot of tweaks to "lust cowgirl" and "training". Wanted to do some wolf anim where female is resting on a tree log but it turns out you cant import tree logs into 3ds max for some unexplained reason. So i had to scrap the wolf and am now working on giant siting on a rock.

Animation:

(1) Female standing upright, other NPC male or futa upside own upside down, female thrusting into other NPC while using both hands to hold the NPC's ankles. The male/futa NPC would swing like a pendulum, female booty should shake violently. You can add your own ideas after that.

Yeah...not goin to happen :P Would look very silly.

Ok, so "knife" animation took a pretty wierd turn.

It goes somwething like this:

Stage 1: https://gfycat.com/JitteryGreedyIndianpangolin

Female is pissed at guy, prob a bandit that tried to rob/rape her.

Stage 2: https://gfycat.com/WaterloggedGlamorousChupacabra

Female is still pissed off but also intrigued by dudes huge cock and decides to tease him.

Stage 3:https://gfycat.com/QuaintThinAmericanwigeon

Teasing backfired and now shes horny, orders the guy to show her what he got!

Stage 4:https://gfycat.com/HomelyThinCanvasback

Turns out hes got alot, she was not expecting that

Stage 5: https://gfycat.com/DefinitiveMildFirebelliedtoad

He can go even faster and she basicly lost in the moment now

Stage 6: https://gfycat.com/TartGlitteringBubblefish

She came and is now trying to contain the shaky orgasm while still holding to the knife.

The orgasm scene could def use more work but its so hard to show without face expression and sound. Prob best i can do at this point.

Holy this will definitely be one of the best animations when it gets released! More like this! :D

Hey Anubis, do you come to the forum for inspiration or do you solely think of the things you want to animate on your own? or is it a kind of in between thing?

Unless somone comissiones me i basicly do what i have mood for. And my mood is mostly dependant on character im playing atm. For example i made "training" and "amazon" cuz i was playing a big muscular orcess. Now im playing a small necromancer girl with huge ass, so i made some more cowgirls and tweaked existing ones. Would do more draugrs but there is something very wrong with their rig. Everytime i use it my fps drops to around 2-5 in 3ds max. So im basicly animating a slide show and hope it will look good as an animation. Also 3ds crashes everytime you want to change files when draugr rig is up.

Hey Anubis, do you come to the forum for inspiration or do you solely think of the things you want to animate on your own? or is it a kind of in between thing?

Unless somone comissiones me i basicly do what i have mood for. And my mood is mostly dependant on character im playing atm. For example i made "training" and "amazon" cuz i was playing a big muscular orcess. Now im playing a small necromancer girl with huge ass, so i made some more cowgirls and tweaked existing ones. Would do more draugrs but there is something very wrong with their rig. Everytime i use it my fps drops to around 2-5 in 3ds max. So im basicly animating a slide show and hope it will look good as an animation. Also 3ds crashes everytime you want to change files when draugr rig is up.

I was playing a wizard goo girl or water spirit strong women complete with shadow effect and a bubble effect with a glosy finish, but at the moment I am making a pink bubblegum orc with white eyes (to make her look like hubba bubba chewing gum). Do you have any ideas for either character?

I was playing a wizard goo girl or water spirit strong women complete with shadow effect and a bubble effect with a glosy finish, but at the moment I am making a pink bubblegum orc with white eyes (to make her look like hubba bubba chewing gum). Do you have any ideas for either character?

Yeah, animation where you stop takin acid while making characters would be nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah, animation where you stop takin acid while making characters would be nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oooooh! get wrecked! hahaha!......sorry, had to be done lol. :P

This looks so good that it might actually tear me away from your horse animations, which is pretty much all I do in Skyrim nowadays :D

Great work as always!!

Oh can't wait for this to be implemented. :)

Where do I find the SLAL packs for your stuff Anubis? I have an old pack from who knows where and when, but I can see you've made lots and lots of new ones. It'd be nice if there were different packs too like how the FunnyBiz ones are so people can reduce the animations depending on profile instead of installing all of them every play through. I think sex animation modders alone will be breaking the FNIS XXL limit before the new Skyrim even ports over all the essentials so getting everyone to segment their stuff would help vastly, though I don't think that's your responsibility you're part of the guys who just make animations and dump them for others.

Where do I find the SLAL packs for your stuff Anubis? I have an old pack from who knows where and when, but I can see you've made lots and lots of new ones. It'd be nice if there were different packs too like how the FunnyBiz ones are so people can reduce the animations depending on profile instead of installing all of them every play through. I think sex animation modders alone will be breaking the FNIS XXL limit before the new Skyrim even ports over all the essentials so getting everyone to segment their stuff would help vastly, though I don't think that's your responsibility you're part of the guys who just make animations and dump them for others.

i could say you could read only this page or read the first page then your question would be answered but i will give you a hint look in my signature

Xatos, nobody is forcing anyone to download and use these animations. So the limit for the FNIS is a responsibility that simply everyone has for themselves, plus, with a little know-how you can actually exclude individual animations from packs by simply editing a few lines and deleting some files. Also, doing a small check and searching on the loverslab could have answered your question faster than you even bothered to write it here.

Cheers!

Hey Anub! If you're taking requests, could you do more trolls, giants, and animals? I love your existing work, and think you'd probably pull off more awesome stuff involving them.

Hey, i am not. Next giant animation its on its way tho.

Some bad new for you guys. Prob last animation that i realese here for a while. Next anims will most likly be private due LL restrictions.