No idea, i still have it in my game, but is not shown in slal pack, its just registered in sexlab. Thats why i think its from MNC to avoid the situation like we have with nsap. where slal pack and nsap duplicate some of my animations. Anyway you are not missing much now but im working slowly on a revamp for next update. Then it will surly be implemented in slal pack.

Just mentioned it, cause you're the only one, adding draugr animations. And there are way to few draugr animations  :D  . But it ist still only one animation I am missing. Looking forward to your next update. You're doing a great job! 

Excellent work as always Anub. Also a huge thanks to Katzumi for keeping everything up to date.

Your animations show a lot of attention to detail. I like how each stage is unique and progresses into the next, instead of just being a faster version of the previous one. This really shows in your Falmer animations, which I think are the best out there.

I was wondering if you'd consider tackling a chaurus or spider in the future. They're both woefully lacking good animations, even though they seem to have so much potential. I've read that other animators consider them to be too challenging because of their respective skeletons. However, I'm confident that you'd be up to the task.

Either way, keep up the great work. Looking forward to what you come up with next!

Excellent work as always Anub. Also a huge thanks to Katzumi for keeping everything up to date.

Your animations show a lot of attention to detail. I like how each stage is unique and progresses into the next, instead of just being a faster version of the previous one. This really shows in your Falmer animations, which I think are the best out there.

I was wondering if you'd consider tackling a chaurus or spider in the future. They're both woefully lacking good animations, even though they seem to have so much potential. I've read that other animators consider them to be too challenging because of their respective skeletons. However, I'm confident that you'd be up to the task.

Either way, keep up the great work. Looking forward to what you come up with next!

Hey Econway, glad you like my falmer animations. They are abit of mix bag cuz they were made during the time i was mastering riging process. So some stages are animated on pure skeleton with ik chains and some on fully functional rig.

As for every stage being diffrent it is something i always aim for. It ould be so much easier to just move few body parts around and increase speed as you said. To ensure that the "easy way" does not tempt me i begin working ov every stage by completly removing animation data from models and begin fromanimating  scratch. It makes the process much longer but ensures some degree of uniquenes in every stage.

Regarding spdiers and chauruses. Chaurus and chaurus hunter are on the top of the list of things that i want to animate atm. Shocky was kind enough to provide me with falmer breeding table that he made so it opens alot of possiblitlies. I don't thing their sekeletons look that scary on first glance. Chaurus has only 4 legs and no fingers and hunter has no legs at all. That the most difficult part to rig. Problem comes tho with how sexlab resize insects for scenes if you have "even actots hight" on. They grow huge in size and thats realy immersion breaking when every stage you have to type "setscale 1" for the animation to look right. I hope ashal will tackle that problem, it is present for years and imo should be a top priority instead of functions like "animal gender" wich prob will never see much use.

The ideas that circulate in my head atm are.

- Some normal breeding with chaurus and chaurus hunter.

- Falmer holding the player down on breeding table and chaurus do his thing

- Using chaurus as some kind of imoblizing tool. Prob make him cling to player back and imoblize the hands with his legs. Falmer takes advantage of the free holes.

- Imoblizing player hands and legs in some kind of object, maybe pile of chaurus eggs.

As for spiders i have few issues with them. Firstly there is alot of size variants of spiders so prob 1/4 of encounters will be ruined by misaligment.

Secondly they are extremly weak, making losing to them almost impossible (im mostly defeat user). And lastly the sexlab scaling issue mantioned above.

My focus tho atm is on sabrecats, wolves and bears as Nicobay is generous enough to pay me for making anims involving those animals, and i realy need the cash to pay my bills.

Skyrim horse is to big for pilory. Also seem quite strange for hero to lock herself in pilory to have some fun.

Im working on sabrecats as comissioned from Nicobay.  2 scenes involving big boulder. As usual 1st one is a test animation, consensual handjob and blowjob, its already done. Second one will be some kind of "rapy" standing misionary.

Skyrim horse is to big for pilory. Also seem quite strange for hero to lock herself in pilory to have some fun.

Im working on sabrecats as comissioned from Nicobay.  2 scenes involving big boulder. As usual 1st one is a test animation, consensual handjob and blowjob, its already done. Second one will be some kind of "rapy" standing misionary.

any previews?