First off, Thank you for your wonderful contributions.

I seem to be having an issue, however, that I could not find mentioned by other posts - the pillory object for the horse animation has no texture. If it was not intended to have a texture than obviously it's NBD, but if it is a problem, any direction on a solution would be much appreciated.

I seem to be having an issue, however, that I could not find mentioned by other posts - the pillory object for the horse animation has no texture. If it was not intended to have a texture than obviously it's NBD, but if it is a problem, any direction on a solution would be much appreciated.

I looks like the pillory uses textures from Leito's SLAL packs, so if you install them they should be textured.

Could you tell me if you see the bench in the animation horse bench? Completely invisible to me, i have test replace files, but nothing to do

I looks like the pillory uses textures from Leito's SLAL packs, so if you install them they should be textured.

Installing Leito's textures solved my problem, many thanks!

Could you tell me if you see the bench in the animation horse bench? Completely invisible to me, i have test replace files, but nothing to do

It would appear I had a past version which did not have the bench, but upon updating I can confirm the bench appears for me. 

Hello there. Thank you for a wonderfull set of animations. Most of them work great for me, however the fuck machine animation (my personal favorite) is missing the "machine" part and my PC sorta just hangs there in the air, with something invisible pounding away at her. I would assume that i am missing some textures, but i am not sure witch. I have Leitos pack and the AnimObjekt of that installed.  

Hello there. Thank you for a wonderfull set of animations. Most of them work great for me, however the fuck machine animation (my personal favorite) is missing the "machine" part and my PC sorta just hangs there in the air, with something invisible pounding away at her. I would assume that i am missing some textures, but i am not sure witch. I have Leitos pack and the AnimObjekt of that installed.  

I think you overwrites the SLALAnimobj.esp anub version by other SLALAnimobj.esp maybe by funnybiz one, try to rename the anub version into something else for example AnubSLALAnimobj.esp

First off thanks for the excellent work. I have a question though, some of the human animations specially the ones that require objects like the mags and machine when I go into Slal on the bottom when i click on one animation some say true which are registered and some say false. Am I missing something here? Maybe an extra file? Sorry if this has already been asked but I would really like to know what's wrong

Thanks in advance

I think you overwrites the SLALAnimobj.esp anub version by other SLALAnimobj.esp maybe by funnybiz one, try to rename the anub version into something else for example AnubSLALAnimobj.esp

That did the trick :) I installed this pack and let it owerwrite everything. Then i changed the name of the Aminobj and reinstalled leitos pack. No conflicts. I did have to remember to activate the ESP for the renamed Animobj. Thank you for your help  

Maybe the game just can't play animations with 3 diffrent races involved.

yea, that is a problem with SexLab, have you tried activating them in the right order?*

* use matchmaker on actor 1 first, then on actor 2 and then 3.

I though that was the case, simillar to leitos human, human, dog anim. Sadly it aint. I tried all possible combinations several times. Leitos human anim in the end was also only 2 races too.

I though that was the case, simillar to leitos human, human, dog anim. Sadly it aint. I tried all possible combinations several times. Leitos human anim in the end was also only 2 races too.

I wonder if it's worth changing the animation to be tagged as human/chaurus/chaurus and try adding a modded falmer NPC marked as the chaurus race. If human/chaurus/fakechaurus works then it must be that sexlab simply isn't built to handle 3 race animations.  At that point however the animation would be 100% in modder's resource only territory even if it worked tho.  :-/

I wonder if it's worth changing the animation to be tagged as human/chaurus/chaurus and try adding a modded falmer NPC marked as the chaurus race.

that won't work, the behavior files, skeleton and armor addons won't allow it.

the game would crash on load, or you would have a invisible actor.

Ah, wasn't sure on that as I had definitely seen various things tagged in TES5Edit as dogs that were definitely not dogs, but that might have been something inconsequential like voice.

if you like i could try testing it to see if i can get it working.

or you could try looking into that "KomAnimPlayer" thing that komotor and cpu are working on, but i have no clue what it's limitations are/will be.

Thanks Mad, you are the only hope.Ii talked with cpu and he recomended me the kom player aswell but id rather have animations play via sexlab. Playing anims via mcm menus is not my thing.

If it turns out that adding 3 diff races is impossible then it realy narrows the possibilities.

Anim.7z

i need some halp :( for some unknow reason, the bench is the horse/bench animation is missing :( do i need to install something else? i always install your mod first then leito pack, if it matters at all

do you overwrite anubs animobj.esp with leitos animobj.esp?

i need some halp :( for some unknow reason, the bench is the horse/bench animation is missing :( do i need to install something else? i always install your mod first then leito pack, if it matters at all

do you overwrite anubs animobj.esp with leitos animobj.esp?

yeah.....