CBBE Loli race (fixed)

Guest Vendayn

Probably a compatibility issue, but for me, it is a minor one. I do have a few custom companions and another custom race mod (Nidia race).

Creating a Monlin race is fine. However, if at any point in the game I go to showracemenu, the face textures AND mesh gets reset to...I believe the Nidia textures/meshes. Also, all the settings sort of get reset. By that I mean...

Lets say a specific eye shape is at max in sliders, when creating a character. The eye shape suddenly changes to a different location on the slider. Same with the nose shape and a few other features.

Also, the Nidia has its own custom textures and meshes (specifically for Nidia), in their own folder. So not sure why Monli would use them.

However, when I tried this a while ago...I don't recall any custom race besides Monli, and it still happened. But, my memory sucks, so I may be wrong. But I don't understand why it would reset to another custom race's textures/meshes...makes no sense to me. And Monli is loaded after Nidia. The only other thing I can think of is the enhanced character.esp is loaded after Monli.

The only other mod it could be, is the custom body/head texture+mesh mod I got from the Sanhoshin thread. But, the textures/mesh that gets replaced when I do showracemenu with Monli, looks more like the Nidia assets.

Ah well...only a slight annoyance, and I don't really use showracemenu that much. It is just a bit strange. If I make major changes to the character, its usually because I started a new game anyway.

It is just weird it reverts to textures/meshes that don't even relate to Monli and don't even affect the vanilla races.

hey cheers for those links ^_^ later i found some of his armor on the nexus aswell when i wasnt looking for it "ha ha".

But a question about the race mod' date=' do you need the Monli race mod installed first or is this one a stand-alone as my game crahses when i go to select the race , it may be be another mod ill check through and see what happens but yeah

[/quote']

Are you placing it in zip form into you mod section and selecting it in nmm or are you unzipping it and turning it on that way? Some mods do don't work well with nmm while they are in zip form but unzipping them and manually adding them into the correct areas will work. Also have you added anything that is overwriting the monli that could also cause conflicts. Crashing could also mean a conflict or some files are missing.

NMM installing and all it asks is to overwrite some scripts that are warewolf and vampire and companion quest scripts but i didnt

well i got my race working there was a couple of mads that needed updating but that wasnt anything to do with it i just uninstalled all my female body/hair/face mods and then reinstalled the ones i wanted and i was able to start i new game as a monli race ^_^

so fun

Maybe somebody did asked this but i cant find so i do...

Where is this armor retexture came from?

3962945-1334948254.jpg

My retextures of course.

so is it normal the boobs of my monli don't increase in size when I adjust the weight. The hips get wider but no increase in breast size. Kinda makes me sad :(

This is LOLI race - lolis dont have boobs at all :D But dont panic - equip a cbbe armor and you'll have planty of boob action.

I'd love a loli with boobs' date=' though. I realize that's not how they're typically done, but I like boobies.

[/quote']

You could use bodyslide to increase the breasts on the .nif or drop a cbbe body mesh with larger breasts (femalebody_1) in your monli folder.

I can't say whether the textures will be fouled up but it has worked for me with other custom races.

Wow, 8 kids at once? Even I wouldn't take on that many, and I'm a teacher.

Interestingly enough, I'm doing an opposite RP with my loli. She's been "adopted" by Lydia, who is taking care of her and showing her how to be a strong and independent fighter.

nice' date=' I to am doing the babysitter roleplay.

no essential followers and have not lost anyone yet.

though I do wish the more followers you have

the harder the game would get.

With 1 adult female and 8 kids

the kids can kill almost anything with just daggers

[/quote']

That sounds really fun :D

nice, I to am doing the babysitter roleplay.

Have you done any leveling up? That would defiantly make the game harder as the higher you get in rank and level up so do the enemies at level 80 something all weapons are worthless and draug take a ton of damage to kill I eventually had to search for a op (overpowered) weapon on the nexus that did more damage now my player never goes past level 1.

nice' date=' I to am doing the babysitter roleplay.

[/quote']

Have you done any leveling up? That would defiantly make the game harder as the higher you get in rank and level up so do the enemies at level 80 something all weapons are worthless and draug take a ton of damage to kill I eventually had to search for a op (overpowered) weapon on the nexus that did more damage now my player never goes past level 1.

can also turn the difficulty up or get a number of higher level monster mods from nexus. I've got higher level enemies mod installed, which adds some crazy draugr's which are pretty hard to kill

Hi Kashim' date='

first I want to congratulate you to your great loli race you really have done a great work,but I have a problem when I use a warpaint with the loli race always when I load a game the warpaint is changed to a diffrent warpaint do you know how to fix that or what could cause these problem ?

Thanks in advance [/quote']

This could happen if you use those warpaints which are given by Monli race, they are buggy, if you use vanilla warpaints or any other warpaints that replace the vanilla ones - you should be fine.

P.S. - if you guys send me PMs... Unlock yours first...

Guest Vendayn

Since I wasn't aiming for a loli race (playing one isn't my exact preference), I ended up using bodyslider. I really like the head textures/mesh with this mod, since it gave the exact age I want (with my settings I use, which comes out to be a bit older than others I've seen). I made the monlin race a bit more "mature", and looking more to be a young teen. And no, setscale isn't what I'm personally looking for...partly because then the character still looks old and it ends up just weird. And since there isn't actually a young race or teen race, this is the best mod for that. Granted, I'm sure I could just copy head textures/meshes...but then there is a really horrible neck seam. And I can't for the life of me get texblend to work...I found wrye bash easier :P

For those wanting an older look, but not an actual adult, nor a loli...just use bodyslider. This mod is already rather well setup for a teen or young race, just needed a couple tweaks. And I should add, bodyslider...if you follow the readme, it works great...and be sure to press ctrl when clicking on the button to finish..it will put the files into the bodyslider folder and you can move them out. There is a lot (tons) of options in bodyslider...so tweak to your preference. All it does is replace the body

Also...there is no texture problems at all with bodyslider. AND as an added bonus...no neck seam (or any seam). That is great. Well actually, there might be a visible neck seam in certain options...like smaller/larger shoulders might make one...but the settings I used, it worked great. I don't want to make any promises here. :P Granted, if you look VERY closely at the neck...and zoom in a lot...there is a tiny neck seam visible (it isn't a black line, but a slight variant of color between neck and body), but that was there on my character, even before bodyslider.

And if you can't find bodyslider (actually it might just be bodyslide without the r)...just google it or look in the adult download section. I found it just by a quick google search. "Skyrim bodyslide" and it comes back to loverslab.

With the perfect monli skeleton I have everything working perfect EXCEPT (and this is a game breaker) the target reticle is off in third person camera mode' date=' and I use third person cam almost all the time.

Like, the target reticle needs to be like 100 pixels above an item for it to be targetted. No issues with first person. Sigh I wish I could get this part right heh.

[/quote']

Did you alter the camera settings for 3rd person like i suggested in the first post? Those settings are adjustable too - you can change them to your liking.

I just want to ask, as I still have this problem. My cam settings are custom. The camera location is fine, the problem is that the target on my screen seems to be about an inch lower than the game thinks my height is. If I want to pick up a cup, I need to point my target like an inch above the item to be able to select it.

I had it fixed for awhile and it changed again. It seems to have something to do with skeleton files. Ive had this problem on 2 separate skyrim installs, yet I dont see anyone else with this problem. Weird!

Here is a picture depicting my problem, if someone can help me figure this out I'll be deeply grateful, my 3-p camera will not work right on any loli race now.

35n9cig.jpg

Is it just me or does the mod seem to be conflicting with update 1.6?

I updated and now I can barely enter the game without getting CTDs..

Everything was working before the update. If I deactivate all mods, and play only with monli, it actually works, so it seems that for me, the patch made this mod conflict with other mods (?)

I'll try to go back to 1.5 and test again, just to be sure (have to reinstall the whole damn game)

Be sure to do a full clean reinstall for 1.6, once I did that and got new vers of all mods my crashing went away. The framerate issues and such are unfixable as of now tho.

Monli works with no crashing for me on 1.6, but as you can see in my post above I still have one issue :)

EDIT: Found someone who found the problem, its the first person height fix that messes up the third person camera target location:

Hmm... I started having troubles with my camera today' date=' like someone mentioned a page or two ago... Odd... So I started fiddling around with my camera settings... again... and I'm really happy with what I'm at now, casting ice spike is perfectly accurate unless the wall is right at me (all 3rd person camera)

So here's my new settings, I recommend them over the ones I posted before, or play around yourself, see what you like :)

For info, while I remember :P :

AddY = distance of camera from character

AddZ = Height up/down of camera

AddX = left/right of camera

Settings:

[Camera']

fOverShoulderAddY=-13.0000

fOverShoulderPosZ=-43.0000

fOverShoulderPosX=27.0000

fOverShoulderCombatAddY=-50.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-50.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosX=27.0000

fOverShoulderHorseAddY=-180.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosZ=60.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosX=50.0000

f1st3rdSwitchDelay=0.9500

iHorseTransitionMillis=001

fMouseWheelZoomSpeed=60.0000

Also the loli height mod I added for 1st person height has shrunk... used to be at the same height as my character's head... weird O_o any ideas anyone?

EDIT: Still having problems... figured it out though, seems like the 3rd person camera up/down doesn't affect the pointer select for items up/down... so the more you move your camera down the higher your pointer has to be above an item to register pointing at it...

That's v. annoying, guess I'll just 1st person for that : /

Ah well, a heads up for anyone then...

EDIT AGAIN: Okay figured it out... it was the loli height mod, it was moving the selection thing down by the difference in 1st person height... god knows why.. so I removed it and suddenly my camera's at the correct height in 1st person, not the exaggeratedly low height it was before, and the pointer works fine...

So I can only assume there's a bug similar to the one where monli character becomes full sized when doing certain things like forging, but with the camera O_o Keep that in mind...

And in conclusion, if your camera remains unaffected by weird height glitches, the loli height mod will only achieve bad things...

Well at least I'm even happier with my camera settings... so that's a bonus :)

After an hour of scouring the forums and the net for a fix, I have found nothing. Perhaps someone more skilled can figure out a way to get proper first person cam height without ruining the third person view. For now Ill just run without the 1P height skeleton as I use third person 95% of the time.

I have a slight problem with this race. Essentially, the face mesh and body mesh colours are mismatched I'm guessing. I've done quite a bit of searching for any type of potential fix and most of which were updates for mods, which didn't help since mine are all currently up to date.

vopgud.jpg

I'm at a loss for what to do, so any help would be gladly appreciated.

Need a fix for first person height?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18128

Havn't seen this posted about so... Here! If it has... Well... That's 75 pages to look into -_-

Any who. First post here! Howdy. Love the Monli mod. Been looking for a good short people mod that didn't just use the crappy vanilla child junk. Not into that stuff :C Oh, and body scales seem to be a little complex with my piles of mods, so I'd rather not touch that again. But Monli works fine for me and so does the posted mod link. It maybe a tad bit shorter than the actual eye height, but at least I have no problems with it (so far). Doesn't even mess with the reg size people camera.

Oh... Not actually off topic but does any one know how I can give my Monli peep bright red pig tails? I want her to look like Etna from the Disgaea series :3 Hell, while I'm at it... Is there a Never Nude version of Monli?

Need a fix for first person height?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18128

Havn't seen this posted about so... Here! If it has... Well... That's 75 pages to look into -_-

Any who. First post here! Howdy. Love the Monli mod. Been looking for a good short people mod that didn't just use the crappy vanilla child stuff. Not into that. Oh' date=' and body scales seem to be a little complex with my piles of mods, so I'd rather not touch that again. But Monli works fine for me and so does the posted mod link. It maybe a tad bit shorter than the actual eye height, but at least I have no problems with it (so far). Doesn't even mess with the reg size people camera.

Oh... Not actually off topic but does any one know how I can give my Monli peep bright red pig tails? I want her to look like Etna from the Disgaea series :3

[/quote']

Not everyone has this problem, but thanks =)

Also for those who don't like the more adult voice I found this mod

KUNOICHI Female voice

just ignore the mods title, it adds a non-japanese younger sounding voice

Here's what it covers:

----Player voice changed. "Only female human or elf" ------

- Usual attack

- Power attack

- Power attack (stamina low)

- Get damage

- Death

- Breath when running (stamina low,mid,max)

- Breath when no stamina

- Eagle eye (hold breath, blow out a breath)

- Breath out of the water

- Dragons Shouts etc...

- Replace all players voice

----------------------------------------