CBBE Loli race (fixed)

I think I may know why you guy's were attacked were you by chance stage 4 vampires? I was in the dwemer quest so didn't feed when I got back from the quest and entered the castle and ran through the doorway I was attacked on the spot which seem pretty fricken stupid since you are all fricken vampires but whatever guess we can chalk it up to another fail from the makers of the game.

So I hit re-load opened inventory and drank some blood vials went through the doorway and no attacking. Glad I had the bottle that blood mod so all I had to do is use console command to add some human blood bottles to inventory and drink them.

I was attacked even in the quest' date=' right after the tutorial of vampire lord, I had stage 1.

Btw about the face-body-texture-mismatch, I found that when I remove Pretty Face mod it's normal again. Actually I only need to remove those femalehead*.* (4 files) in textures/actors/character/female and it's back to normal. But removing it will also make other human female npcs ugly or have weird neck texture...

And also I found that the texture mismatch visibility depends a lot on the light direction. In this picture it's almost not noticeable:

Oh btw I would love to learn how to make glowing eyes too. As you see in the picture above, her eyes are red, i love them, but would be even better if I can replace yellow vampire eyes with those, and make them glow too.

I think I may know why you guy's were attacked were you by chance stage 4 vampires? I was in the dwemer quest so didn't feed when I got back from the quest and entered the castle and ran through the doorway I was attacked on the spot which seem pretty fricken stupid since you are all fricken vampires but whatever guess we can chalk it up to another fail from the makers of the game.

So I hit re-load opened inventory and drank some blood vials went through the doorway and no attacking. Glad I had the bottle that blood mod so all I had to do is use console command to add some human blood bottles to inventory and drink them.

I was attacked even in the quest, right after the tutorial of vampire lord, I had stage 1.

Btw about the face-body-texture-mismatch, I found that when I remove Pretty Face mod it's normal again. Actually I only need to remove those femalehead*.* (4 files) in textures/actors/character/female and it's back to normal. But removing it will also make other human female npcs ugly or have weird neck texture...

And also I found that the texture mismatch visibility depends a lot on the light direction. In this picture it's almost not noticeable:

ScreenShot175.jpg

Oh btw I would love to learn how to make glowing eyes too. As you see in the picture above, her eyes are red, i love them, but would be even better if I can replace yellow vampire eyes with those, and make them glow too.

For glowing eyes you can just find a eye file that glows and copy over the one you want to change in your monli file.

Ok, I must be overlooking something. I downloaded the mods and they are in my skyrim folder in the whole steam directory, but its not registering in the data files or on NMM. Someone point out a few common errors so I can check I got the things in the right places? (Setting up mods before going to sleep is a weak point for me xD)

Did you install manually or using NMM? If you did it manually, you have to go into the Monli_Race_Edited_v2.1 then go into it another two folders...

Then you will see the data folder. Copy that.

And drop into your main skyrim directory (where all your .exe's are and DATA folder)

It will say do you want to merge.

Say yes. Job done ;)

Or use NMM, and it should work.

Hope you get it sorted.

Edit* Oh and whoever wanted the player voice mod that sounds good with this race, you could try this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15090/

Does anyone know how to (safely) add more hair styles to the game without crashing the game? or any workaround for this?

As described earlier, too much hair styles crash the game if I edit any custom race character in showracemenu (but not with vanilla race, I don't know why).

Currently I only have apachii hair installed, but I would like to add more, if possible. I'll appreciate any help, Thanks! :D

As described earlier' date=' too much hair styles crash the game if I edit any custom race character in showracemenu (but not with vanilla race, I don't know why).

Currently I only have apachii hair installed, but I would like to add more, if possible. I'll appreciate any help, Thanks! :D

[/quote']

showracemenu crash 8 out 10 times, best way save, load try, repeat till it works

if i make a new loli i always save in keep and do this till showracemenu works

edit

forgot undressing helps to

Oh well I hope this will be fixed by Bethesda.

I have tons of hairstyles and races and mods in Fallout and Fallout NV and it works very good even if I often tamper it with console commands. Hahaha :)

Thanks for your help! :D

Did you install manually or using NMM? If you did it manually' date=' you have to go into the Monli_Race_Edited_v2.1 then go into it another two folders...

Then you will see the data folder. Copy that.

And drop into your main skyrim directory (where all your .exe's are and DATA folder)

It will say do you want to merge.

Say yes. Job done ;)

Or use NMM, and it should work.

Hope you get it sorted.

Edit* Oh and whoever wanted the player voice mod that sounds good with this race, you could try this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15090/

[/quote']

Okay, found out I was messing up in the downloading part xD.

I had it opening up with my unzipping program instead of NMM like an idiot. Thanks for the help.

Is it possible to change the range of action (when you look at something and the "press E to ...." appear) ??

and if so, what is the good setting?

I find that doing it in 3rd person using loli is much more difficult as it seems that I need to point more accurately than before (and getting stuffs on high shelves, makes me feel like a kid again LOL :) ), the 1st person is fine though.

Is it possible to change the range of action (when you look at something and the "press E to ...." appear) ??

and if so' date=' what is the good setting?

I find that doing it in 3rd person using loli is much more difficult as it seems that I need to point more accurately than before (and getting stuffs on high shelves, makes me feel like a kid again LOL :) ), the 1st person is fine though.

[/quote']

look at the first page, there is a section for adjusting camera

It's not the camera setting I guess, still have difficulty with trying to take or do something.

My (loli race) character cannot grab objects right in front of her in 3rd person view (have to jump, be higher than the objects, or move the pointer a little to the top of the objects).

The "press E to ..." actions like activating something, pulling chain, unbarring door, etc. are also more difficult.

1st person view and adult races (even if I use setscale to make the character as small as children) works normally though, she can grab stuffs and do "press E to ..." actions with ease.

Well it's not a big annoyance actually :)

Also the texture of the character hands don't match the rest of the body, it's darker (see the screenshot). Is there any texture fix for this? I already tried to reinstall the texture and meshes from the mod but it is still the same

post-90675-13597878819886_thumb.jpg

I Downloaded this, it's very good except when I started trying to use the bigger eyes part of the mod, whenever i go to the showracemenu it freezes ._. Halp?

How many hair mods do you have or mods that add things to player creation area? Too many hair mods will cause freezes/ctd's the more hair mods you have/eye mods and other things like that will cause freezes/temp freezes while it loads everything/ctd's. If you have a ton of the above listed things try removing some of them and see if that fixes it.

I really like this race but i cant change the body type. I would like to use the CHSBHC - BBP mod that i can use with other races but not with this one.

I am new at playing skyrim and any help is this matter would be great!

P.S. thanks for this race!

EDIT: I all ready made the change I wanted. Simply used the meshes from here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13250 and overwrited the ones that came with this great mod!

Um I really don't know if I did anything right, I went to character creation and I saw Monli there, but upon clicking on it the whole game crash/closes without any warning/pop ups.

I extracted the file into the Skyrim data file, putting the textures in the textures file etc etc because just having the folder there did nothing.

Hello all this is my first post on the site, been getting mods from here for a good while though, anyways. First off great work I really appreciate the work you did, it looks fantastic, so thanks for this.

So for like 3 days now I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to change my monli followers hair to any of the of the Sky hairs. I was able to change my follower (Cerwiden) to the Monli race inside of the ck, my only issue is that I cant for the life of me figure out how to unlock the hair choices in the Character Gen parts tab, the facial options and hair seemed to be locked to default no matter what I try.

I saved the monli (esp) as (esm) so I could use it properly as a master file for the follower's esp and I have also loaded apachi sky hair esm, yet the issue still remains. If anyone could be so kind as to help me with my issue or point me in the direction of a related tutorial focusing on stuff similar to my issue, I would be forever grateful. I cant seem to find the info I need anywhere, at least not without learning way more of the creation kit than I will ever actually use.

So yea if anyone can help that would be awesome, and again thanks for the mod.

EDIT: Disregard I got it working now, I just clicked shit in the CK, guessing till I got it working rofl.

If someone has the same issue as I did feel free to pm me and I can give you the steps I came up with, I doubt my steps are exactly "proper" but it works nonetheless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@kitleena

Have you tried using boss to straighten out your load order it might be caused by a conflict from a different mod. Also you can also try if boss doesn't work is turning off 1 to 2 mods at a time till you find the one that is causing it and too many mods like hair mods can also cause lag/ctd when trying to do character editing.