CBBE Loli race (fixed)

I absolutely adore this mod/race.

So adorable!

I find something funny' date=' one of the earliest replies on the thread is asking about removing elven ears.

Where as a question I would like to ask is, if you removed them is there a way they could be added back on, like an optional/additional file, or something cause I love long pointy elf ears.

[/quote']

There are a few mods out there that add equiptable ears and you might be able to remove the ears with something like niftscope. If you removed them and want them back the easiest way would just to drop the monli files back into the monli file and they should be overwritten if you are using the monli file with nmm and modded the file while in rar form you can just delete the modded one and replace it with a new copy.

I do not recommend applying old Monli files since elf ears come from head mesh only and even if you replace just the head mesh - it will chang your chars face because original Monli is not using RANs round head mesh.

i dont have skyrim anymore - nor do i have CK Big Grin I messed up my file-system terribly.

Aw :( That's a shame. I had to reinstall my skyrim a while ago and it's surprisingly easy.

If you decide to do that, I recommend keeping a copy folder which you can update with working versions of your skyrim folder as you reinstall stuff, or leave as a blank slate ^_^

Your save files can be loaded quite easily with loads of mod's missing, the ones that mostly screw with it are quest based ones or ones that add stuff to terrain, like home abodes and such ^_^

Also, I used steam, and it didn't send me the whole skyrim folder the second time around... if it does that, you can tell it to "check file cache" in properties in steam library and it'll theoretically give you the new ones.

I get the impression that the bash system would be pretty good too, but I've not investigated that yet O_o

Hope this helps, or at least acts as good moral support :D

I do not recommend applying old Monli files since elf ears come from head mesh only and even if you replace just the head mesh - it will chang your chars face because original Monli is not using RANs round head mesh.

Oh I expected as much.

I'm not entirely sure I phrased myself correctly.

What I was getting at, is I would love to see a pointy eared Monli.

I'm not really asking for you to do it if you don't intend to, it was a bit more of an observation that an aspect I would really like to have on the race was one of the first things removed, referring to the first reply on page one.

I would love it if it were possible to make it an additional slider at character creation, just like the nose and mouth and such, an ear shape slider.

heh I'm goin on forever now on just a simple point.

Anywho, thanks for a fun and adorable race.

I tried to install this mod, but it kept making my game crash on start up, is there any reason for that?

What other mods do you have installed? Might be a conflict from one of them. Have you tried this mod on a clean install with no other mods? Also make sure the files are in the right folders.

Hm anyone know any armor mods to use. I wanted to use the killer keos or the Updated cbbe armors but they were too revealing for me. They looked good but I want a bit more protection for my char :U

Too many to list best way is to look for armor/outfits with a certain body size unp/cbbe depending on which one you are using and look at them all there are also many weapons armor and outfits on LL as well that you can download from here.

I've been trying and trying, and I can't get my characters to look like those pictures. Their faces either seem too round or too fat. I spent over an hour last night fiddling with the sliders. Am I missing a mod? I have all the ones recommended, and as far as I know nothings conflicting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've been trying and trying' date=' and I can't get my characters to look like those pictures. Their faces either seem too round or too fat. I spent over an hour last night fiddling with the sliders. Am I missing a mod? I have all the ones recommended, and as far as I know nothings conflicting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[/quote']

Normally, this occurs, if you're using the round faced head mesh (or any of RAN's other head meshes) together with the Enhanced Character Editor. Both aim for a round face and amplify each other. The ECE is designed to be used with the vanilla head mesh and so are the morphings (.tri files).

I've been trying and trying' date=' and I can't get my characters to look like those pictures. Their faces either seem too round or too fat. I spent over an hour last night fiddling with the sliders. Am I missing a mod? I have all the ones recommended, and as far as I know nothings conflicting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[/quote']

i have the same problem textures look fine eyes are fine everything is fine exept the area around the mouth it looks fat

[/quote']

Normally, this occurs, if you're using the round faced head mesh (or any of RAN's other head meshes) together with the Enhanced Character Editor. Both aim for a round face and amplify each other. The ECE is designed to be used with the vanilla head mesh and so are the morphings (.tri files).

I have CBBP and (I think) Female Flat Faces. Should I get rid of those for this to work?

[/quote']

I have CBBP and (I think) Female Flat Faces. Should I get rid of those for this to work?

Did you mean CBBE? Don't seem to be able to see anything on the nexus for CBBP. Body replacers shouldn't effect the head unless it replaces everything female flat faces on the other hand might conflict or overwrite the enhanced character editor.

[/quote']

Did you mean CBBE? Don't seem to be able to see anything on the nexus for CBBP. Body replacers shouldn't effect the head unless it replaces everything female flat faces on the other hand might conflict or overwrite the enhanced character editor.

Yes, CBBE. It's been a long day and my finger slipped. Anyway, I'll try taking out Flat Faces and see what happens. Would anyone be able to post some lvl 1 game saves they've managed to make cute? Just so I can look at the settings and get an idea of how to set mine?

Can someone do me a rlly big favor and post a save game with a good looking face i cant make anything .A.

My character' date=' she's not lv1 but I figure you can look at her stats in the showracemenu and make a copy easily enough, the main thing is probably the files and such right? Dunno... I'll make a lvl 1 version and update this post when I can:

Save: http://www.mediafire.com/?oy6xg2a983tjhng

Edit: Lvl1 save: http://www.mediafire.com/?675h4sssm46lf0h

Also My monli mesh folder: http://www.mediafire.com/?9edt5cj919l6x96

Uses Tera hairs (not sure which number O_o) Currently wearing Shredded Triss

Also patched colours: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6923

I think I'm using all the rest normal stuff, I uninstalled: Bigger eyes, puffy cheeks and Enhanced editor (not my cup of tea, sorry, face didn't seem to work for me).

I edited my monli's skin to be a little glossy just for some sun effect, so monli texture folder: http://www.mediafire.com/?8m23gig9fqz57sc

I think that's everything necessary... not entirely sure :P

Hope this helps anyone who's interested. I also definitely recommend the camera settings, they took me ages :P

My mediafire skyrim folder for easy access: http://www.mediafire.com/?hy4yf7t3akv15 Most of the stuff I use is there or it's on skyrim nexus. I'll be happy to upload anything if anyone wants.

Edit: Okay, made a lvl1 save. So you know, some editor features aren't available in the initial selection, such as the hair mod, so I had to go through the intro until I could do showracemenu, to finish. Also my ANK Glasses/wings mod decided to add 18 pairs of everything to my inventory to start... which left me overencumbered, so I had to crawl to follow the guy at the start, which was quite hilarious. (If anyone wants the glasses they're in the chest where the armour and helgen key are kept).

I found it surprisingly difficult to get the character just right, you might want to reposition the eyes/nose slightly, I think everything's pretty close though it's somehow not quite as nice as My original monli character.. imo... I tried opening showracemenu on that one but that killed skyrim for some reason.. dunno why, I haven't added any mods that affect showracemenu since I made it : / weird... So that was a no go.

Anyway, I'm done with my uber long post... hope I've helped some ppl :)

Edit: Lvl1 character looks angry... so I might've gotten her eyebrows wrong... Grr ^_^

Can someone do me a rlly big favor and post a save game with a good looking face i cant make anything .A.

My character' date=' she's not lv1 but I figure you can look at her stats in the showracemenu and make a copy easily enough, the main thing is probably the files and such right? Dunno... I'll make a lvl 1 version and update this post when I can:

I think I'm using all the rest normal stuff, I uninstalled: Bigger eyes, puffy cheeks and Enhanced editor (not my cup of tea, sorry, face didn't seem to work for me).

I edited my monli's skin to be a little glossy just for some sun effect, so monli texture folder: http://www.mediafire.com/?8m23gig9fqz57sc

Hope this helps anyone who's interested. I also definitely recommend the camera settings, they took me ages :P

My mediafire skyrim folder for easy access: http://www.mediafire.com/?hy4yf7t3akv15 Most of the stuff I use is there or it's on skyrim nexus. I'll be happy to upload anything if anyone wants.

your characters are the same as mine puffy cheeks around the mouth area that stick out that what i dont like thnx anywho ^.^

your characters are the same as mine puffy cheeks around the mouth area that stick out that what i dont like thnx anywho ^.^

Yeah, can't figure a way around that. Fortunately, the camera has to be at a very specific angle to see it, otherwise it's unnoticeable. I guess someone could edit it out of the head mesh... I'm still having troubles loading .nif files T_T So that's out of my capabilities atm.

P.S. Edited my long post with lvl1 char.

hello got a problem with character sizes that all others are little like monli and i want to ask how can i fix tihs or what should i delete to fix the size for the other characters .... sry for my bad English ^^ and btw this mod is Awesome :heart:

What you've done there is at the least install the monli skeleton into the vanilla character skeleton folder instead of the monli one.

I suggest looking on the nexus for a skeleton, this is a good one: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11064/?tab=2&navtag=/ajax/modimages/?user=0|:|id=11064 put that into the vanilla skeleton folder (below).

Then put the monli stuff in its own folder. So you know the folders should be:

Vanilla: ~skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female

monli: ~skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\Monli

If your textures or faces or anything have changed, you'll have to change those back also. Hope this helps :)

One more thing how can you people take screenshots? it dosent let me use prntscr .' date='.

[/quote']

if you use steam, setup the steam shortcut for screenshots (mine's keypad +)

also screenshots go to your skyrim folder, check it out for just in case you have some there.

if neither of those works, you'll have to download a program to screenshot for you, I recommend steam, if not then FRAPS also works :)

Also of note: Skyrim screenshots come out in .bmp, whereas steam can be set to choose a format such as .jpg, which is much compressed... In fact I don't think .bmp have any compression at all do they?