CBBE Loli race (fixed)

Some of the armours bug for me, like if I wear a certain armour type I go invisible

Also are they ones compatible with the body that you are using like cbbe unp and there are also some armors that will show up invisible if they are for male only.

Some of the armours bug for me' date=' like if I wear a certain armour type I go invisible :s

[/quote']

That's a bug with texture mapping... The armours come in two parts basically, shape and texture. Are they mods or vanilla armours?

They're mods and are meant for cbbe, would it be worth reinstalling the game to see?

With the perfect monli skeleton I have everything working perfect EXCEPT (and this is a game breaker) the target reticle is off in third person camera mode, and I use third person cam almost all the time.

Like, the target reticle needs to be like 100 pixels above an item for it to be targetted. No issues with first person. Sigh I wish I could get this part right heh.

hey,

I have been using your version of Monli for about a week and forcing other mods i use to accept it ^_^ so <3 it

my first attempt at a loli char had mass issues with alot of armors wich i had to trial by fire rework to make work... most of its probably because i rock Skyrim Live and a Mob Mod that added like 400 something monsters... oh yeah and some were around 80 armor alterations affecting well everything x_x;;( yeah i went over board)

post-60571-13597875858533_thumb.jpg

worked out the bugs and what not but the save of the above char "luka" is just destroyed by some bad mods i had picked up some were along the line(yay steam failing to grab all of a file .-. )

anyways...

post-60571-13597875857939_thumb.jpg

presently trying to adjust to work with the lighting mods i have working this lovely armor which i believe i tracked down from one of your other threads. post-60571-13597875858747_thumb.jpg in dungeons it freaks out from the lighting change and ctd's doh but I'm stubborn and slowly figuring it out.

again thinks for the fun addition to my "stress" release lol

oh yeah there is that to, is it possible to merge the cat ears to the head stably(with out the human ears present, don't like to eat an armor slot for ears.)? assume it is but seams to be beyond my present skill x_x basic ideas ffxi mithra or ffxiv miquote(sp? lol) esk loli

Some of the armours bug for me' date=' like if I wear a certain armour type I go invisible :s

[/quote']

That's a bug with texture mapping... The armours come in two parts basically, shape and texture. Are they mods or vanilla armours?

They're mods and are meant for cbbe, would it be worth reinstalling the game to see?

You don't need to reinstall the game to see anything. Mods don't alter the game at all, they just add stuff. If you remove the stuff it is as if the game were a fresh install.

Beware though, some mods have an impact on save games and removing them can destabilise it. This is generally for stuff that changes the landscape though, like if you add a player abode and save inside it, then removing it is generally a bad idea until you've removed yourself and your stuff from the abode :)

If you use NexusModManager, that doesn't remove files generally, it just puts them in and sets whether the plugin file is loaded or not.

For armours, they're made of a shape and a texture, the mod file tells the game to load those shapes and textures instead of the originals.

So you can try removing the armour mod if it's a mod of a vanilla armour, then see if the original armour works properly, of it it's not, try reinstalling the mod.

other than that, I'm uncertain why you'd be having problems, I've had no problems so far : S

With the perfect monli skeleton I have everything working perfect EXCEPT (and this is a game breaker) the target reticle is off in third person camera mode' date=' and I use third person cam almost all the time.

Like, the target reticle needs to be like 100 pixels above an item for it to be targetted. No issues with first person. Sigh I wish I could get this part right heh.

[/quote']

You can set the camera in the skyrim.ini. There's some settings in the first post that I use, haven't noticed any problems... I also use the 1st person loli camera mod, (drops 1st person camera).

If you want to change the position of your 3rd person camera in relation to your character, you want to edit the skyrim.ini file.

There's 6 settings, 3 axese for normal and 3 for with weapons out.

I think Z is for zoom in and zoom out, X for horizontal and Y for vertical... However it's been a while since I tried. Easy way to find out, edit the skyrim.ini so that one value is massively modified, then open game and you have to change camera (either draw/sheath weapons or 1st - 3rd person) Then you'll see what you changed.

Make a note of what is what and fiddle around I guess. You can look on the nexus for some good settings, I use settings I got from a 3rd person camera mod and just changed the height down significantly.

hope this helps :)

I love this race more and more :D

But i hate it the most armors have big boobs -.-

First picture is just amazing ¤_¤

With the perfect monli skeleton I have everything working perfect EXCEPT (and this is a game breaker) the target reticle is off in third person camera mode' date=' and I use third person cam almost all the time.

[/quote']

Did you alter the camera settings for 3rd person like i suggested in the first post? Those settings are adjustable too - you can change them to your liking.

hey' date='

I have been using your version of Monli for about a week and forcing other mods i use to accept it ^_^ so <3 it

my first attempt at a loli char had mass issues with alot of armors wich i had to trial by fire rework to make work... most of its probably because i rock Skyrim Live and a Mob Mod that added like 400 something monsters... oh yeah and some were around 80 armor alterations affecting well everything x_x;;( yeah i went over board)

worked out the bugs and what not but the save of the above char "luka" is just destroyed by some bad mods i had picked up some were along the line(yay steam failing to grab all of a file .-. )

anyways...

presently trying to adjust to work with the lighting mods i have working this lovely armor which i believe i tracked down from one of your other threads. in dungeons it freaks out from the lighting change and ctd's doh but I'm stubborn and slowly figuring it out.

again thinks for the fun addition to my "stress" release lol

oh yeah there is that to, is it possible to merge the cat ears to the head stably(with out the human ears present, don't like to eat an armor slot for ears.)? assume it is but seams to be beyond my present skill x_x basic ideas ffxi mithra or ffxiv miquote(sp? lol) esk loli

[/quote']

Merging khajiit ears with human head is not that hard - but to make that into a usable NIF :D Thats a pain in the ass.

Merging khajiit ears with human head is not that hard - but to make that into a usable NIF :D Thats a pain in the ass.

Is your only goal for a cat-girl race to give them a human head with cat ears and a tail?

I ask because I wanted to know if it were possible to do something a little more lore-friendly, like making child versions of khajiit and argonians. Essentially, it would be little more than a "monli-sized" version of the khajiit or argonian races, but I REALLY want to be able to play as a race that could believably represent a beast race child in-universe.

I'd make it myself, if I could, but I have neither the time nor the talent for the extensive work that modding requires.

Thanks again for the awesome mod. ^_^

I'm sure I mentioned that the monli runs slower than normal characters... Which made the bit in ustengrav where you have to sprint and whirlwind sprint past the three stones that open the three gates, literally impossible T_T.

Protip! Jango runs super fast and you can ride him around dungeons :D So after derping around for five min I remembered this and sailed past!

For anyone who might get stuck O_o

how can you make the faces so cute? I hate the standard lips in skyrim

There are a few mods that can improve lips one is called pretty lips and there is also a pretty face one as well.

@shedidwhat Ty for the info downloading it now to see what it looks like.

Hmm... I started having troubles with my camera today, like someone mentioned a page or two ago... Odd... So I started fiddling around with my camera settings... again... and I'm really happy with what I'm at now, casting ice spike is perfectly accurate unless the wall is right at me (all 3rd person camera)

So here's my new settings, I recommend them over the ones I posted before, or play around yourself, see what you like :)

For info, while I remember :P :

AddY = distance of camera from character

AddZ = Height up/down of camera

AddX = left/right of camera

Settings:

[Camera]

fOverShoulderAddY=-13.0000

fOverShoulderPosZ=-43.0000

fOverShoulderPosX=27.0000

fOverShoulderCombatAddY=-50.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-50.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosX=27.0000

fOverShoulderHorseAddY=-180.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosZ=60.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosX=50.0000

f1st3rdSwitchDelay=0.9500

iHorseTransitionMillis=001

fMouseWheelZoomSpeed=60.0000

Also the loli height mod I added for 1st person height has shrunk... used to be at the same height as my character's head... weird O_o any ideas anyone?

EDIT: Still having problems... figured it out though, seems like the 3rd person camera up/down doesn't affect the pointer select for items up/down... so the more you move your camera down the higher your pointer has to be above an item to register pointing at it...

That's v. annoying, guess I'll just 1st person for that : /

Ah well, a heads up for anyone then...

EDIT AGAIN: Okay figured it out... it was the loli height mod, it was moving the selection thing down by the difference in 1st person height... god knows why.. so I removed it and suddenly my camera's at the correct height in 1st person, not the exaggeratedly low height it was before, and the pointer works fine...

So I can only assume there's a bug similar to the one where monli character becomes full sized when doing certain things like forging, but with the camera O_o Keep that in mind...

And in conclusion, if your camera remains unaffected by weird height glitches, the loli height mod will only achieve bad things...

Well at least I'm even happier with my camera settings... so that's a bonus :)

Is your only goal for a cat-girl race to give them a human head with cat ears and a tail?

I ask because I wanted to know if it were possible to do something a little more lore-friendly' date=' like making child versions of khajiit and argonians. Essentially, it would be little more than a "monli-sized" version of the khajiit or argonian races, but I REALLY want to be able to play as a race that could believably represent a beast race child in-universe.

I'd make it myself, if I could, but I have neither the time nor the talent for the extensive work that modding requires.

Thanks again for the awesome mod. ^_^

[/quote']

Making small khajiits is easy, just copy all the khajiit race files in CK, change the height of chars from smth like 0.94 (just guessing) to 0.79 and rename the race when duplicating files to SmallKhajiit or smth.

I'm sure I mentioned that the monli runs slower than normal characters... Which made the bit in ustengrav where you have to sprint and whirlwind sprint past the three stones that open the three gates' date=' literally impossible T_T.

Protip! Jango runs super fast and you can ride him around dungeons :D So after derping around for five min I remembered this and sailed past!

For anyone who might get stuck O_o

[/quote']

Open Monli .esp in CK and search for its race file > open it and look for "running speed", i think its there, but im only guessing since i dont have skyrim anymore - nor do i have CK :D I messed up my file-system terribly.

Hmm... I started having troubles with my camera today' date=' like someone mentioned a page or two ago... Odd... So I started fiddling around with my camera settings... again... and I'm really happy with what I'm at now, casting ice spike is perfectly accurate unless the wall is right at me (all 3rd person camera)

So here's my new settings, I recommend them over the ones I posted before, or play around yourself, see what you like :)

For info, while I remember :P :

AddY = distance of camera from character

AddZ = Height up/down of camera

AddX = left/right of camera

Settings:

[Camera']

fOverShoulderAddY=-13.0000

fOverShoulderPosZ=-43.0000

fOverShoulderPosX=27.0000

fOverShoulderCombatAddY=-50.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-50.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosX=27.0000

fOverShoulderHorseAddY=-180.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosZ=60.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosX=50.0000

f1st3rdSwitchDelay=0.9500

iHorseTransitionMillis=001

fMouseWheelZoomSpeed=60.0000

Also the loli height mod I added for 1st person height has shrunk... used to be at the same height as my character's head... weird O_o any ideas anyone?

EDIT: Still having problems... figured it out though, seems like the 3rd person camera up/down doesn't affect the pointer select for items up/down... so the more you move your camera down the higher your pointer has to be above an item to register pointing at it...

That's v. annoying, guess I'll just 1st person for that : /

Ah well, a heads up for anyone then...

EDIT AGAIN: Okay figured it out... it was the loli height mod, it was moving the selection thing down by the difference in 1st person height... god knows why.. so I removed it and suddenly my camera's at the correct height in 1st person, not the exaggeratedly low height it was before, and the pointer works fine...

So I can only assume there's a bug similar to the one where monli character becomes full sized when doing certain things like forging, but with the camera O_o Keep that in mind...

And in conclusion, if your camera remains unaffected by weird height glitches, the loli height mod will only achieve bad things...

Well at least I'm even happier with my camera settings... so that's a bonus :)

Thanks again for your work on camera settings =)

Kashim' date=' do you mind showing me the links to some of the clothing parts you have from your screenshots on the first post? If you don't mind, can you post them?

[/quote']

I have these links.. that armor with plate leg guards is my old mashup of random stuff.

Jill armor from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ehzmhackt6n0u4j

Hilde armor from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?w815r7z7nqldtdg

I absolutely adore this mod/race.

So adorable!

I find something funny, one of the earliest replies on the thread is asking about removing elven ears.

Where as a question I would like to ask is, if you removed them is there a way they could be added back on, like an optional/additional file, or something cause I love long pointy elf ears.

I absolutely adore this mod/race.
So adorable!
I find something funny, one of the earliest replies on the thread is asking about removing elven ears.
Where as a question I would like to ask is, if you removed them is there a way they could be added back on, like an optional/additional file, or something cause I love long pointy elf ears.

There are a few mods out there that add equiptable ears and you might be able to remove the ears with something like niftscope. If you removed them and want them back the easiest way would just to drop the monli files back into the monli file and they should be overwritten if you are using the monli file with nmm and modded the file while in rar form you can just delete the modded one and replace it with a new copy.