CBBE Loli race (fixed)

Like others' date=' I too am having issues creating a Monli. Upon selecting and waiting for it to load at character creation, it just CTDs.

EDIT:

I tried it with a freshly installed skyrim on another computer. If it matters, it's the cracked version of the game, not the steam download one.

[/quote']

I had mine working till i got int the face meshes even swapped the default texture for a nice tattoo one so i can make a goth biker loli lol. if you don't mind me asking what mod's are you using mabie we can find a common denominator.

Absolutely love the mod, and I've had a blast playing my Monli character, but I have a bit of a question, now. Is there any possibility that somebody would be able to convert this mod into a separate beast race version (one for Argonian and one for Khajiit?) Being able to play an Argonian loli race, or a Khajiit loli race would be awesome, in my opinion.

Also, I don't meant anything like the Kawa-Khajiits when I say that. I'm actually referring to making a custom race that could believably pass for argonian/khajiit children.

Using the glossy thingy worked pretty good with no problems other then the head not glossy but oh well it's good enough for me never had to use the paint thing at all.

I think she might need more shine.

If her face/hands/feet aren't shining, use tex blend and set it to specularity, specularity basically means glossiness, so it will add equal specularity to the extremities as is present on the main body

Been there tried that kept getting a unhandled error when following the instructions to make the glossy head set it to specularity opened tex blend followed instructions clicked to do start and get error that is why mine has no glossy head got tired of the error.

Using the glossy thingy worked pretty good with no problems other then the head not glossy but oh well it's good enough for me never had to use the paint thing at all.

I think she might need more shine. :)

If her face/hands/feet aren't shining' date=' use tex blend and set it to specularity, specularity basically means glossiness, so it will add equal specularity to the extremities as is present on the main body :)

[/quote']

Been there tried that kept getting a unhanded error when following the instructions to make the glossy head set it to specularity opened tex blend followed instructions clicked to do start and get error that is why mine has no glossy head got tired of the error.

I'm actually thinking this may be where I'm receiving my error causing a crash I'm thinking it's something in the head meshes. odd part is if i load a already character made game there is no crash. only once I'm in the character creation menu right when i try to do anything with the female Monli and I'm REALLY wanting to play this awesome race. It's balanced but at the same time has a great starting power.

I think she might need more shine. :)

If her face/hands/feet aren't shining' date=' use tex blend and set it to specularity, specularity basically means glossiness, so it will add equal specularity to the extremities as is present on the main body :)

[/quote']

Been there tried that kept getting a unhanded error when following the instructions to make the glossy head set it to specularity opened tex blend followed instructions clicked to do start and get error that is why mine has no glossy head got tired of the error.

I'm actually thinking this may be where I'm receiving my error causing a crash I'm thinking it's something in the head meshes. odd part is if i load a already character made game there is no crash. only once I'm in the character creation menu right when i try to do anything with the female Monli and I'm REALLY wanting to play this awesome race. It's balanced but at the same time has a great starting power.

A screeny of my test charicter like i said cant load race menu so i cant change her to how i want her to look all those hairs and no way to get to them :( also if theres a way to wright a patch to make all colors available for it i'd love to have blue hair.

I think she might need more shine.

If her face/hands/feet aren't shining' date=' use tex blend and set it to specularity, specularity basically means glossiness, so it will add equal specularity to the extremities as is present on the main body
[/quote']

Try deleting the texture and mesh file you evidently either have some files in the wrong place missing files or files that you added are causing the ctd. Unzip monli file and drop them into the data file. You will not get ctd from loading a saved file as you are not trying to change how the character looks but entering the showracemenu will cause it. When races start doing that you know that meshes/textures/files are either missing or conflicting if it was files that you added to it.

Also it might be caused by using a old save and trying to change it. Have you tried starting a new game and seeing if you still get the ctd during the creation there? If you get it there as well then you will definitively know that it is something in the monli files that are messed up and need to be deleted and reinstalled.

Thanks! I love your mods they are by far the best body mods. I love playing as the Monli Race.

Love the mod! I was just wondering if there was a way to get this to work with the Futanarium mod' date=' though? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10791

[/quote']

Did you try it, every mod should work. If its a body replacer - just drop the files in Monli directory instead of vanilla one.

Hi man ' date=' first i wanted to say that you made a spectacular work , the mod is very nice , i installed it and i cant play without it anymore.

I just wanted you to tell me what is the mod for the kneesocks/shoes/chest u have on your signature pic.

Thanks a lot!!

[/quote']

Kneesocks are on my mediafire:

http://www.mediafire.com/?5bbvkoc0bxrdibo

Armor is Jill or Jil, smth like that - use the searchbox on Skyrim / Adult mods section.

Wow! this is a really nice race mod O_O

One question... Where can i get the cat ears from your screens/signatur?

Thank you for this mod :)

This mod:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=14205

Absolutely love the mod' date=' and I've had a blast playing my Monli character, but I have a bit of a question, now. Is there any possibility that somebody would be able to convert this mod into a separate beast race version (one for Argonian and one for Khajiit?) Being able to play an Argonian loli race, or a Khajiit loli race would be awesome, in my opinion.

Also, I don't meant anything like the Kawa-Khajiits when I say that. I'm actually referring to making a custom race that could believably pass for argonian/khajiit children.

[/quote']

I am trying to make a catgirl race but its one thing to just edit a race to make it better - making a new one is too complicated for me =( I was able to make a female that has animated khajiit tail and custom height (between monli and normal) but she is not using my custom head mesh so im stuck here - and im not even talking about males... Male body is also with khajjit tail but the head.. my god its awful :D

_---------------------___________----------------_____

As for CTDs... I have no idea how some of you are still crashing. Even with original Monli i had no problems what so ever. Maybe dont install the whole Enhanced editor - just its scripts folder. Also check if game launcher has needed plugins enabled.

A catgirl race sounds kewl :)

Just another weird issue that has happened since I fixed my problems.

When I put warpaint on my Loli's face it disappears everytime I open up my game again or use showracemenu.

And the skin tone reverts to the one on the far left also.

Pretty much everything that isn't hair or facial positions is affected.

Anyway to fix this?

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem... or if it's just because i have other mods.. but every time i try to load a game with a monli character it puts the first person camera at default height.. instead of the monli Loli one.. uhm. .help?.. i tried putting that camera thingy in the ini too.. that didn't help v.v mewp..

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem... or if it's just because i have other mods.. but every time i try to load a game with a monli character it puts the first person camera at default height.. instead of the monli Loli one.. uhm. .help?.. i tried putting that camera thingy in the ini too.. that didn't help v.v mewp..

that ini is only for 3rd person i think jiitek's mod has a first person that or i already had a mod that did it from somewhere ill check around my data folder. http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4367

edit: yeah not sure where mine is from but it is probably jiitek's loli mod.

Wow I've been reading the name wrong this entire time O_o that's weird.. :s

Dunno how people are having trouble with the texblend thing, I've had zero troubles, so I dunno : / maybe put something in the wrong place at some point?

About the facepaint/colours in general: I get the same thing, face paint, all makeup, hair colours, all reverts to zero when I open showracemenu. I dunno why, think it's since I added extras to the editor, no big deal just switch them back :P If you really hate it then you're probably going to have to remove editor tweaks to find the culprit : /

Kashim - There's a mod out calld unique everything, which adds separate folders for all the races, dunno if it would help but you could download that and look at the file path modififcations, I don't know much about CK, dunno if that'd help :P

Plus when i tried it not everything worked for me with it anyway, dunno if that's my bad or its though O_o

Wow I've been reading the name wrong this entire time O_o that's weird.. :s

Dunno how people are having trouble with the texblend thing' date=' I've had zero troubles, so I dunno : / maybe put something in the wrong place at some point?

About the facepaint/colours in general: I get the same thing, face paint, all makeup, hair colours, all reverts to zero when I open showracemenu. I dunno why, think it's since I added extras to the editor, no big deal just switch them back :P If you really hate it then you're probably going to have to remove editor tweaks to find the culprit : /

Kashim - There's a mod out calld unique everything, which adds separate folders for all the races, dunno if it would help but you could download that and look at the file path modififcations, I don't know much about CK, dunno if that'd help :P

Plus when i tried it not everything worked for me with it anyway, dunno if that's my bad or its though O_o

[/quote']

I will very likely take a break from modding - had to reinstall my PC and i lost all my bookmarks + some files TT_TT

I can't bring the Oriental Beauty mod to work so i have no cat eyes like you in your screens.

Btw. its sad that you lost your datafiles from your PC :-/

Open monli textures folder > eyes > and replace them with oriental ones using the same names OR do what i did - open Monli eyes in Photoshop / GIMP and edit to your liking.

Which mod for "monli race" did you use to make the hair color red like the one in your photos? A hair color mod I have gotten from Nexus doesn't seem to be compatible with the monli race.

Awesome mod you got there by the way, Having so much fun with it.

ScreenShot39.jpg

ScreenShot33.jpg

ScreenShot34.jpg

ScreenShot36.jpg

ScreenShot35.jpg