CBBE Loli race (fixed)

I've been reading this thread' date=' i'm only at page 12... takes time O_o but I've also been fiddling around, I had the same huge boobs problem and I found a quick fix.

If your monoli char is set to high weight, that will make the boobs stick out a lot more on cbbe armours, SO! swap the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif files around, i.e. rename 0 --> 1 and 1 --> 0. This way you can set your character weight minimum and she will appear maximum, but the minimum setting will cause cbbe armours to show smaller boobs. It's not perfect but hey I've only just installed it :P

This is probably no good for vanilla armours, I don't think I have any left installed however... so I can't check :P Obv fix if that's the case would be to swap the files back ^_^

Edit: you have to switch all the files, or they'll split at the seems, silly me!

EDIT: IT DOESN'T WORK!!! ABANDON SHIP!!! T_T I thought it was such a good idea as well : /

[/quote']

You're not entirely wrong, but here is some general info for you:

- It's correct, what you said about switching the femalebody files. But they are only "equipped", when you're naked. So in fact it's useless to do this as long as you wear any armor. You must switch/rename each single nif file (the actual armor files) manually for this "solution" to work properly.

- You always have vanilla armors installed, because the game reverts back to them, when you haven't replaced them inside the Skyrim folder. To really delete the vanilla armors (together with all other meshes!), you would have to delete the file "Skyrim - Meshes.bsa" inside the Skyrim/data folder, which is actually a bad idea, so don't do it!

- The easiest solution for your original "problem" (big boobs) would be to type the following line into your console:

player.setnpcweight 0

and you're done. Easy, isn't it? :P

Basically, this line sets the weight slider, which you can adjust during character creation (or via the console command "showracemenu") to the leftmost position, so that every clothing will have the smallest size.

Okay, I give up for now, I guess I could install a UNP body and selectively install UNP clothes/armours, then just not use those with my CBBE adult character O_o sounds like some fiddling to be done another time.

I have a question though, I can't get any hair colours other than the usual ones, my normal character still has access to all the hair colours and they all have access to all the hairs I've installed, am I doing something wrong or is that how it is at the moment?

Also A screen shot of my character :) She'd look better with a funkier hair colour I reckon but it's still good ^_^

GAsMs.jpg

The sword/pose are in the animated katana thread, I uploaded them to mediafire for anyone who wants :) the armour is the Gatti armour with the Royal Retexture, the shiny lips are Joseph Antony's, I had to blend the neck to hide the seem as it's not meant for normal CBBE skin texture, you can do that with the Caliente TexBlend

links:

Okay' date=' I give up for now, I guess I could install a UNP body and selectively install UNP clothes/armours, then just not use those with my CBBE adult character O_o sounds like some fiddling to be done another time.

I have a question though, I can't get any hair colours other than the usual ones, my normal character still has access to all the hair colours and they all have access to all the hairs I've installed, am I doing something wrong or is that how it is at the moment?

Also A screen shot of my character :) She'd look better with a funkier hair colour I reckon but it's still good ^_^

The sword/pose are in the animated katana thread, I uploaded them to mediafire for anyone who wants :) the armour is the Gatti armour with the Royal Retexture, the shiny lips are Joseph Antony's, I had to blend the neck to hide the seem as it's not meant for normal CBBE skin texture, you can do that with the Caliente TexBlend

links:

I prefer CBBE body shape - especially thighs. To reduce the breast size you can simply use armors that are made for UNP or Vanilla, since most of them will fit and you'll get breasts the size of A~B cup (mostly).

As for color slider.. Use this patcher and patch the Monli.esp:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6923

I prefer CBBE body shape - especially thighs. To reduce the breast size you can simply use armors that are made for UNP or Vanilla, since most of them will fit and you'll get breasts the size of A~B cup (mostly).

As for color slider.. Use this patcher and patch the Monli.esp:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6923

Aah, awesome :) I prefer the CBBE too, though I've been thinking of experimenting with the UNP as there's a bigger breasted version out now, but then all the CBBE mods I've downloaded might not work... well there's only one way to find out :D

Many thanks for the link

At first the mod caused showracemenu to freeze skyrim, but I persevered, I replaced it with the file I backed up (it says it does that, but I think it's good practice to backup yourself) and in the patcher told it to not edit anything male, or vampiric (I'm not a great fan of the vampiric stuff) and voila, works.

Thanks very, very much for the helps :)

- The easiest solution for your original "problem" (big boobs) would be to type the following line into your console:

player.setnpcweight 0

and you're done. Easy, isn't it? Tongue

Basically, this line sets the weight slider, which you can adjust during character creation (or via the console command "showracemenu") to the leftmost position, so that every clothing will have the smallest size.

Wow, that's so useful! O_O It's still not a perfect solution though. The problem I came to was that the head has only one file and the neck changes size along with the weight, so if you reverse the weights, the neck grows as the body/neck seem shrinks : /

To commemorate new shiny hair, another picture!!

bBOGS.jpg

The dress is the radiant rainment replacer:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=5577

The texture is the retexture: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15855

I put the skirt and corset tex in manually so that it would have 2 different colours ^_^

The gloves are the gatti gloves/retex see prev post a few up from this one :)

Thanks again!!

At first the mod caused showracemenu to freeze skyrim' date=' but I persevered, I replaced it with the file I backed up (it says it does that, but I think it's good practice to backup yourself) and in the patcher told it to not edit anything male, or vampiric (I'm not a great fan of the vampiric stuff) and voila, works.

Thanks very, very much for the helps :)

[/quote']

What? Patcher edits the .esp file you choose - Monli.esp. Why did you use other slider files besides patcher o_O

She looks cute, Incandescence! Nicely done. :)

Because I hadn't mentioned it specifically: I wouldn't switch around / rename the nif files at all. Just leave it be and only adjust the weight with the console command, if you deem it necessary. As far as I know, the problem with the neck gap occurs, if the armor you're using doesn't support the weight slider properly, because your neck scales according to the slider setting, but the armor doesn't.

@ Kashim

I had a request: Do you by any chance have a (psd) file with the fishnet stockings? Or do you even have such a file for CBBE with the body fishnets from your mod on the Nexus? I'd like to apply the texture (stockings and/or body) over other CBBE body textures.

im having a slight problem with my monli's eyebrows not even showing up any fix for this would be greatly appreciated.

also the camera fix was that in skyrim or skyrim prefs ?

great mod thanx mate... love it!!

my monli and her bodyguard.

Where can I find the clothing in the screen shot where the girl is wearing' date='" Converse Shoes " and that cute mini dress. Please, reply. Been searching for a while now..

[/quote']

They are from persona123456 thread, but i cant find the link to that thread >_>

Darn... That's a real bummer.. Almost every clothing mod out is really skimpy and shows way to much.. That mod is just adorable, and a perfect casual wear.. And I love converse shoes on girls >.<

What? Patcher edits the .esp file you choose - Monli.esp. Why did you use other slider files besides patcher o_O

I didn't : / it still crashed the showracemenu, but then showracemenu is majorly buggy, gotta tiptoe around it, I think it just died because adding every option into the .esp makes it huge and it's too weak to handle the strain :P Dunno... Just wanted to put my solution in case someone else tries it and crashes also ^_^

@ Kashim

I had a request: Do you by any chance have a (psd) file with the fishnet stockings? Or do you even have such a file for CBBE with the body fishnets from your mod on the Nexus? I'd like to apply the texture (stockings and/or body) over other CBBE body textures.

The .psd file of full body fishnets is lost sadly and only my UNP mod on Nexus is available.. I can give you this though - adjust it if needed and youll have fishnet CBBE stockings:

¤ http://www.mediafire.com/?9y1tr59ays9ce9v (it should contain a layer of stockings and a tattoo)

im having a slight problem with my monli's eyebrows not even showing up any fix for this would be greatly appreciated.

No idea how you managed to get this error :D Try selecting presets and then editing them maybe.

I didn't : / it still crashed the showracemenu' date=' but then showracemenu is majorly buggy, gotta tiptoe around it, I think it just died because adding every option into the .esp makes it huge and it's too weak to handle the strain :P Dunno... Just wanted to put my solution in case someone else tries it and crashes also ^_^

[/quote']

For me race menu was freezing to the point of no return when i had lots of Hair mods. Color slider never did this to me.

Hmm Im still having issues with the npc creator. I can use the setrace option to change npcs to monli, but they have get the same weird default face. But when I try to edit with the npc editor, if I dont set a default outfit, comes out invissible and if I set an outfit, whatever you equip shows on top of that armor. Dunno why Im sucking badly at this haha! Just wanted to create a single follower monli

Hmm Im still having issues with the npc creator. I can use the setrace option to change npcs to monli' date=' but they have get the same weird default face. But when I try to edit with the npc editor, if I dont set a default outfit, comes out invissible and if I set an outfit, whatever you equip shows on top of that armor. Dunno why Im sucking badly at this haha! Just wanted to create a single follower monli

[/quote']

I tried to make a monli follower a great couple of times, but each time ended in failure. So I simply picked Lydia. clicked on her in the console, setnpcrace Monlirace, setnpcweight 1, and gave her ebony armor with a full helmet.

That way if the face is strange, atleast I don't have to see it since the helmet covers it completely.

I found that, it's the bigger eyes mod, the eyeballs are larger and that affects the face around it. If you play around with the eye depth you can generally do something about it, if not remove the bigger eyes. I liked the bigger eyes so I fiddled until it worked :)

For me race menu was freezing to the point of no return when i had lots of Hair mods. Color slider never did this to me.

I've had that too : / Also some outfits crash showracemenu, I'm guessing the body they use is incompatible or something, dunno O_o For a while I was getting my character nekkid to change her hair... makes sense... O_o

And another screenshot! I found that the Evening Star amulet doesn't work with monoli, it's my favourite amulet :( But the ladyjewel is still pretty, also :) It has its own slot though, as do a few items like cloaks and some skirts, got to be careful, tempted to enchant them all and become all powerful O_o

WSyQs.jpg

I also noticed she runs slower than a normal character, which makes sense.. So I downloaded Jango! He runs super fast :D It's so much fun, definitely recommend Jango :D been running around dungeons like a normal person? PFFT!! go Dungeon racing with Jango (kekeke)

hi all! ok so i'm very new, kinda only installed the game because of this mod :P ok so i got this installed without a hitch, heres the questions and sorry that these are probably ignorant noob questions:

am i able to mod her outfits but not anyone elses? and/or add new armor that no one in the game wears but have it have the same stats and have it so you can aquire the armor at the same points in the game similar in strength armor appears in the game? aka i only want my character to look out of place but i dont want an unfair advantage

is there a way to have the characteristics of this race the same as the cat people? aka i'd like the theft bonuses and weaponless bonuses (aka i feel little kids should also be good at sneaking around and i find the idea of a little girl punching people out amusing...)

the only mods i have are the ones for this mod (aka i also installed the eyes and freckles and stuff)

thanks for helping this noob out!

hi all! ok so i'm very new' date=' kinda only installed the game because of this mod :P ok so i got this installed without a hitch, heres the questions and sorry that these are probably ignorant noob questions:

am i able to mod her outfits but not anyone elses? and/or add new armor that no one in the game wears but have it have the same stats and have it so you can aquire the armor at the same points in the game similar in strength armor appears in the game? aka i only want my character to look out of place but i dont want an unfair advantage

is there a way to have the characteristics of this race the same as the cat people? aka i'd like the theft bonuses and weaponless bonuses (aka i feel little kids should also be good at sneaking around and i find the idea of a little girl punching people out amusing...)

the only mods i have are the ones for this mod (aka i also installed the eyes and freckles and stuff)

thanks for helping this noob out!

[/quote']

In game characters wear default armors - no custom ones (You can make them equip stuff though through console) so you will be the only one in your fancy armor from LL or Nexus :D As for race and its bonuses - there are no other characters in game of Monli race (i suck at Creation Kit and therefore no follower mod from me), but if you want different race bonuses its not that easy. You need to open Monli.esp in Creation Kit as Active file and change the race bonuses for it.

what all race bonuses does this race come with tho?

+5 innocence and +20 adorability

Good one :D

great mod' date=' i love it, thank you!!! One question though... how do i fix this eye problem? they really creep me out :/

[/quote']

Did you install enhanced editor? I has some .tri files that could help. (Or if you have it installed try removing it - maybe its conflicting with something.)

I need help

I do not understand what happens, but now when I try to use this race in any NPC using the code "setrace monlirace" the skin ALWAYS carries the original height of the other races - all head, body, etc.. Do not carry anything loli race. However, if I use "showracemenu" to edit my character, press the right size.

But that's too bad because I wanted to use race in some NPC (not in my caracter) and the NPC editor program no longer carries the right size, leaving only use setScale in NPC game.

It's strange because the previous version of the mod (I downloaded it a while) did not have this problem. What have you changed since the last version? oO

(sorry my english, is not my language)

I need help

I do not understand what happens' date=' but now when I try to use this race in any NPC using the code "setrace monlirace" the skin ALWAYS carries the original height of the other races - all head, body, etc.. Do not carry anything loli race. However, if I use "showracemenu" to edit my character, press the right size.

But that's too bad because I wanted to use race in some NPC (not in my caracter) and the NPC editor program no longer carries the right size, leaving only use setScale in NPC game.

It's strange because the previous version of the mod (I downloaded it a while) did not have this problem. What have you changed since the last version? oO

(sorry my english, is not my language)

[/quote']

This mod wasnt really made to be used on NPCs and stuff :D

P.S. - English isn't my native language either =)

Im from Holland so my English isn't really good, but i got some questions about this lovely mod.

Kashim made a lovely mod and showed some lovely photo's of his little hero "Yuki".

I downloaded all these files:

Main:

Monli

¤ http://www.mediafire.com/?asclpwgpaznl0bc

Enhanced editor

¤ http://www.mediafire.com/?cr439uwhbk7iw90

and the optional:

¤ Bigger eyes:

http://www.mediafire.com/?u28u161y19wt8bk

¤ Fishnet stockings:

http://www.mediafire.com/?o590h9gmr6k1o8m

¤ Face textures with freckles :3

http://www.mediafire.com/?ryc39m3tjc4kp7b

i also downloaded a yuki savegame.

¤ http://www.mediafire.com/?i2j9wifq1xo5j3c.

But still when i start the game it doesn't look like the Yuki on the pictures.

mine doesnt have hair, got strange eyes and got a reddisch blur around the eyes.

Im not a modder and i dont know how to fix it. are there more mods that i need to download to get the same results? or is a problem with the order i install the mods?

could someone give me a full list of all the mods that are needed and the right order to install the mods?

Yours sincerely,

LarsAjax

But still when i start the game it doesn't look like the Yuki on the pictures.

mine doesnt have hair' date=' got strange eyes and got a reddisch blur around the eyes.

Im not a modder and i dont know how to fix it. are there more mods that i need to download to get the same results? or is a problem with the order i install the mods?

could someone give me a full list of all the mods that are needed and the right order to install the mods?

Yours sincerely,

LarsAjax

[/quote']

Reddish around the eyes could be because you placed face taxtures (freckles in the wrong folder) or because your character creation menu has different layout for eye-shadow, eye-tint.

No hair - because i set her hair to be like that :D i was testing one armor then and it requires no hair :D Just open "showracemenu" from console and choose a hairstyle.