CBBE Loli race (fixed)

Sorry if it's been answered' date=' but is there a way to change the weapons back to normal size instead of the shrunk versions? Not a big deal, but I kinda like the idea of the weapons being too big. xD

[/quote']

Yes, you have to use the original Monli Skeleton from the unedited mod version (not Kashim's version). See the first post by Kashim for the whole package.

Wouldn't I be stuck with the elf ears? I'm no good at this modding stuff...

Sorry if it's been answered' date=' but is there a way to change the weapons back to normal size instead of the shrunk versions? Not a big deal, but I kinda like the idea of the weapons being too big. xD

[/quote']

Yes, you have to use the original Monli Skeleton from the unedited mod version (not Kashim's version). See the first post by Kashim for the whole package.

Wouldn't I be stuck with the elf ears? I'm no good at this modding stuff...

Skeleton is just a "stick figure" under all the visuals. Head, body, hear - they are seperate parts. Just download the original Monli, and copy its female skeleton over to your Skyrim's Monli directory.

Just wondering, has anyone yet made a companion with this mod?

I would seriously like to have one.

And I did try the "setrace" on other followers, but they just look really strange with heads not fitting the body correctly or colour differences.

I'm not good with the CK, and I have no idea where to start, so I'm hoping someone already has made one.

Just wondering, has anyone yet made a companion with this mod?

And I did try the "setrace" on other followers, but they just look really strange with heads not fitting the body correctly or colour differences.

I'm not good with the CK, and I have no idea where to start, so I'm hoping someone already has made one.

There is a npc edit mod on the nexus that used with another thing can be used to change npcs to what you want them to look like. I would list them but I only had the npc editor one and that seems to have gone awol from my list for some reason.

Hello. In advance sorry for English as a is the translation online. Race fine, thank you very much for her Kashima. Until last night everything was fine, until you have reinstalled Skyrim (a necessity). Once restored it. And then got out of this incident here:

de70bd9b5068.bmp

The head is shifted backward. And when wearing clothes, it looks like this:

98159d83225d.bmp

Having tried many things, but I can not fix it. Please tell me what could be the problem?

Has any one else had this trouble I have tried converting Dorthie(Bllacksmith Daughter) in riverwood to Monli mod. I can get her to look ok in Ck but the Game crashes after escapeing Helgan. I have tried just starting with the Monli plugin and the Plugin with just Dorthie but still get a crash.

Just wondering' date=' has anyone yet made a companion with this mod?

[/quote']

There is a npc edit mod on the nexus that used with another thing can be used to change npcs to what you want them to look like. I would list them but I only had the npc editor one and that seems to have gone awol from my list for some reason.

Well, found a tuturial, might as well dive in myself and try it out.

Who knows, I might actually become a modder...

We'll see what happens.

Ugh, CK is being a pain in the butt...

Refuses to load multiple master files, so no chance of getting my follower with Apachii hair, and keeps forgetting the race...

The NPC Editor from the Nexus is even worse, as it causes the game to crash whenever I activate the file...

Is there no better way?

Anyone got a good detailed tutorial on this?

Ugh' date=' CK is being a pain in the butt...

Refuses to load multiple master files, so no chance of getting my follower with Apachii hair, and keeps forgetting the race...

The NPC Editor from the Nexus is even worse, as it causes the game to crash whenever I activate the file...

Is there no better way?

Anyone got a good detailed tutorial on this?

[/quote']

You can use TESVSNIP to change the status of a file from master to not.

Hey guys' date='

I'm trying to get this to work through nexus mod manager, and I'm pretty sure I had it, but the monli race option will not even pop up in the race menu.

Does it have something to do with the version I have? Its 1.5.

[/quote']

Check out if your directory for Skyrim is the right one in NMM settings.

Has any one had luck coveting the children NPCs into Loli with this mod?

I have changed a few with the setrace option if their head looks weird do setrace horse then setrace monli to get it to show up right.

Should have been more clear I meant with a mod useing ck or npc editor and have it work.

I have changed a few with the setrace option if their head looks weird do setrace horse then setrace monli to get it to show up right.

Should have been more clear I meant with a mod useing ck or npc editor and have it work.

Been checking out the npc editor one from the nexus you do need

Net Framework 4.0: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=17718
XNA 4.0 Refresh: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=27599

- Not compatible with Extended Color Sliders. Not recommended to include this mod in the plugin load list. Seems alright so far some have less options then others. Gave Dorthe vampire eyes and she is now located at the bannered mare.

Been checking out the npc editor one from the nexus you do need

Net Framework 4.0: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=17718

XNA 4.0 Refresh: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=27599

- Not compatible with Extended Color Sliders. Not recommended to include this mod in the plugin load list. Seems alright so far some have less options then others. Gave Dorthe vampire eyes and she is now located at the bannered mare.

I tried using it, regretfully whenever I try to, if I set clothing to none, npc becomes a floating head, if I set a default outfit, it cannot be taken off or exchanged with another. Did yours worked? Mayhap you could aid me or share yours so I could edit it?

@lasswen there is no problem with the link it works fine just checked and it works.

~All in one~ Base setup archive for those who have troubles installing:

¤ http://www.mediafire.com/?asclpwgpaznl0bc

@Stivieshady so far I have made 3 ambers from kawaii follower I haven't tried armor or clothing I forgot the first three times so there are 3 that are nakeder then a jaybird and 1 that is clothed which is the original. Have you tried nifscope for removing clothing if it can't be removed? I used it on one persons mod to remove their underwear clothing that they added to it took less then 1 to 2 minutes and mod was back up and running with no underwear now. Showing up invisible might be conflicts with textures just like when to put on something that is not compatible with it makes body parts disappear.

Also what npc are you trying to add armor to? If it's a child npc that could be the reason. I have a child npc follower mod and if you tried to give her clothes/armor 1 of 2 things happen she either becomes invisible except for the head or 2 she runs around in her underwear.

The only mod that I found that changed that was the body by race/race by body mod found here on ll using it though makes everyone that is female have big to outrageous body sizes like big to huge breasts. It uses the calentie body replacer. Just did another Amber and she is now wearing the tavern dress.

post-25696-13597875481891_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597875505828_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597875506709_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597875507427_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597875508317_thumb.jpg

Ok here is my problem I have been able to use setrace in game to change a npc to monli body. But any use of a mod crashes the game. I have used a mod to try and change Dorthe to monli race but it crashed the game. I then tried to changer her mother Sigrid just in case there is a program feature that prevents children from being changed but it too crashed. Can any one else replicate this problem?

I have had this problem with a clean install and only the Monli mod installed.

Here are new mods I created using CK

Dorthe only changes where race to monli and blacksmith cloths

Sigrid only changed to monli race

Having a bit of a problem, after I put the mod in and such when I go to start a new game, my character start walking off when the NPCs are doing their roll call thing, stops at one of the archers and just stands there...then when it is time to get your head cut off, the character just walks right up to the block in the middle of the priests speech and then all progress from then on stops...the game does not freeze, but no one does anything....any way to fix this?

Edit: Nevermind, conflict with another mod it seems, all better now! :3

Where can I find the clothing in the screen shot where the girl is wearing' date='" Converse Shoes " and that cute mini dress. Please, reply. Been searching for a while now..

[/quote']

They are from persona123456 thread, but i cant find the link to that thread >_>

I've been reading this thread, i'm only at page 12... takes time O_o but I've also been fiddling around, I had the same huge boobs problem and I found a quick fix.

If your monoli char is set to high weight, that will make the boobs stick out a lot more on cbbe armours, SO! swap the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif files around, i.e. rename 0 --> 1 and 1 --> 0. This way you can set your character weight minimum and she will appear maximum, but the minimum setting will cause cbbe armours to show smaller boobs. It's not perfect but hey I've only just installed it :P

This is probably no good for vanilla armours, I don't think I have any left installed however... so I can't check :P Obv fix if that's the case would be to swap the files back ^_^

Edit: you have to switch all the files, or they'll split at the seems, silly me!

EDIT: IT DOESN'T WORK!!! ABANDON SHIP!!! T_T I thought it was such a good idea as well : /