CBBE Loli race (fixed)

P.S. Can anyone recommend good 3rd person camera settings that actually put my arrows fired from third person on target?

My camera settings: Though all you really need to know is that Z is up/down' date=' so adjust the Z variable for overshoulderposz and overshouldercombatposz, I've also got some extra stuff there that's nice, like faster mount/dismount, etc.

[Camera']

fOverShoulderAddY=0.0000

fOverShoulderPosZ=-43.0000

fOverShoulderPosX=15.0000

fOverShoulderCombatAddY=-25.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-55.0000

fOverShoulderCombatPosX=15.0000

fOverShoulderHorseAddY=-180.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosZ=60.0000

fOverShoulderHorsePosX=50.0000

f1st3rdSwitchDelay=0.9500

iHorseTransitionMillis=001

fMouseWheelZoomSpeed=60.0000

Do these work good for Monli race? If they do ill replace the ones on the first page.

Do these work good for Monli race? If they do ill replace the ones on the first page.

They're what I'm using atm for my monoli character, It's hard to say though because people have different preferences for their camera angle, but I definitely recommend :)

Edit: Through equal parts laziness and the appeal, I've started using those cameras for my normal character as well, I blame this mostly on the HighHeel walk, recommend it :P

Hiya just wanted to say thanks for this great mod! want to show my lil dragon slayer but dont know how to use the spoiler tags so i will attach it' date=' i hope that its okay :)

[/quote']

Yep, attachments are fine. As long as huge images dont mess up the whole forum page :D And she looks nice =) Is that Hentais sword?

Thx I'll try those settings!!

Also Can anybody recommend a decent armor replacer?? I know what I posted earlier, But I'm new to playing as one of this race so I didn't really notice at first that there was some body changes happening with Remodeled Armors, not overly noticable but does make your body more adultish, So I don't really know what to look for in armor for this race, and While I'd like to stick to the basic armor I'll take any armor suggestions you guys have!!!

Thx I'll try those settings!!

Also Can anybody recommend a decent armor replacer?? I know what I posted earlier, But I'm new to playing as one of this race so I didn't really notice at first that there was some body changes happening with Remodeled Armors, not overly noticable but does make your body more adultish, So I don't really know what to look for in armor for this race, and While I'd like to stick to the basic armor I'll take any armor suggestions you guys have!!!

@Railgunner2160 Many clothing mods will change the body size slightly you just basically have to try many out for cbbe and keep the ones that you want. There is also a few that I just tried out from YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS by jiitek found here on ll. He just uploaded [bNS Assasin] [uNP] [Flat Chest] so not sure how it looks.

[Ruptured Prisoner Cloth Replacer] [uNP] [skimpy Silverlight Retouch] [uNP] [Flat Chest] Succubus Retouch [uNP] v1.1 [Osare Swimsuit Retouch] [uNP] [Flat Chest] [Osare Maxwell Retouch] [uNP] [Flat Chest] all look great and fit the user well.

@larsajax When are you getting the seam problems? If you are getting seam problems with no clothes on it could be a texture conflict some armors will show seam problems if you are not wearing the complete armor set for the outfit that you are using and some armors/outfits have seam problems and some outfits/armors will look weird if you are using a armor/clothing not made for the texture that you are using.

Like cbbe would look weird if using unp or another one that is not cbbe.

There are also a few seam fixers on the nexus.

Here are what the 4 outfits look like from jiitek.

post-25696-13597875627172_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597875627845_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597875628649_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597875629317_thumb.jpg

what all race bonuses does this race come with tho?

+5 innocence and +20 adorability

Good one :D

great mod' date=' i love it, thank you!!! One question though... how do i fix this eye problem? they really creep me out :/

[/quote']

Did you install enhanced editor? I has some .tri files that could help. (Or if you have it installed try removing it - maybe its conflicting with something.)

thank you sir, i will try that :D

it might be a stealth bug, I had the same problem. Every time i used a stealth potion or used the last stealth skill and loaded a new area i had the same problem with my breton character.

u should try this:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10494

Thank you Larsajax, I shink you might be on to something. my characer is stealth, and it usually happens after battles. ...

Hi all' date='

what programs do i need to get rid of the neck, arm seams?

And make everything a bit more glossy?

[/quote']

Are you kidding me? I did a really quite large post a few pages ago about both glossing your character AND doing seams both to gloss hands/feet/head and the same method works for normal seams.

It might behoove you to go check it out. (I used the word behoove legit, awesome!)

Kashim, last time I downloaded this mod, the tri files (I think) 2 for the face and 1 for the eyes (this could be a different mod) completely screwed faces for my custom companions. Something about the cheeks if I recall. Is there a way around that because I have removed these files and I feel a bit experimenty. Few more questions. What is the enb you are using because cinematic enb makes my character cute indoors, but wrong with shadows and weird bloom outside. Maybe its the darker nights option.

Hmmm.

[align=center][/align]-Final Question-

Is their a unp version of this mod? I am using the head of this mod, and the rest of jiitek's loli mod. I'm always in the mood to feel a bit experimenty. Maybe I'll run some pics of my character. ;3

Kashim' date=' last time I downloaded this mod, the tri files (I think) 2 for the face and 1 for the eyes (this could be a different mod) completely screwed faces for my custom companions. Something about the cheeks if I recall. Is there a way around that because I have removed these files and I feel a bit experimenty. Few more questions. What is the enb you are using because cinematic enb makes my character cute indoors, but wrong with shadows and weird bloom outside. Maybe its the darker nights option.

Hmmm.

[align=center'][/align]-Final Question-

Is their a unp version of this mod? I am using the head of this mod, and the rest of jiitek's loli mod. I'm always in the mood to feel a bit experimenty. Maybe I'll run some pics of my character. ;3

Try reinstalling the mod - i added some missing files to enhanced editor which most likely was causing that to you, but then again - it gives nice and round cheeks to Monli, so if you are still getting buggy errors - just uninstall the enhanced editor.

ENB is - Beautiful Skyrim (AKA Unreal Cinema)

You can use the UNP body files (NIFs) - just dont replace the skeleton to keep the height and weapon placement.

Hi all' date='

what programs do i need to get rid of the neck, arm seams?

And make everything a bit more glossy?

[/quote']

Are you kidding me? I did a really quite large post a few pages ago about both glossing your character AND doing seams both to gloss hands/feet/head and the same method works for normal seams.

It might behoove you to go check it out. (I used the word behoove legit, awesome!)

Ok thx, ill.check.it.out

Using the glossy thingy worked pretty good with no problems other then the head not glossy but oh well it's good enough for me never had to use the paint thing at all.

I think she might need more shine. :)

If her face/hands/feet aren't shining, use tex blend and set it to specularity, specularity basically means glossiness, so it will add equal specularity to the extremities as is present on the main body :)

Um just a little issue I've been having. I've been playing on my adult characters and got them some mods that gave them full body gloss. But I wanted to play on my Loli char again, but I got the gloss face on that character too? I never changed the Loli textures for the face so im a little confused here.

I mean i see a texture file for Monli for the head so I have no idea why my other race's face texture shows up in my char's head.

Just out of curiosity could I just transfer over my normal texture files for gloss and stuff (Cuz it's already been seam fixed) and just move them to my Monli folder?

Um just a little issue I've been having. I've been playing on my adult characters and got them some mods that gave them full body gloss. But I wanted to play on my Loli char again' date=' but I got the gloss face on that character too? I never changed the Loli textures for the face so im a little confused here.

I mean i see a texture file for Monli for the head so I have no idea why my other race's face texture shows up in my char's head.

Just out of curiosity could I just transfer over my normal texture files for gloss and stuff (Cuz it's already been seam fixed) and just move them to my Monli folder?

[/quote']

I might know why... maybe... The gloss is on the _s file in the textures folder, now while the monoli race has its own _s file, it's possible that the .esp points to the normal character _s files, dunno though.

try backing up your current _s files and replacing them with 0 gloss _s files from the gloss tech or wherever you got your gloss and see if that affects your monoli character.

If it does you'll have to swap your _s files around or ask Kashim nicely to edit his character :)

If it doesn't then you've somehow glossed your monoli files, replace the _s in your monoli folder with 0 gloss and you should be set :)

Um just a little issue I've been having. I've been playing on my adult characters and got them some mods that gave them full body gloss. But I wanted to play on my Loli char again' date=' but I got the gloss face on that character too? I never changed the Loli textures for the face so im a little confused here.

[/quote']

I might know why... maybe... The gloss is on the _s file in the textures folder, now while the monoli race has its own _s file, it's possible that the .esp points to the normal character _s files, dunno though.

I'll do some tinkering around tho. So thanks at least for the help in the right direction.

try backing up your current _s files and replacing them with 0 gloss _s files from the gloss tech or wherever you got your gloss and see if that affects your monoli character.

If it does you'll have to swap your _s files around or ask Kashim nicely to edit his character :)

If it doesn't then you've somehow glossed your monoli files, replace the _s in your monoli folder with 0 gloss and you should be set :)

You've kinda lost me there :) I mean I kinda understand what your saying, but I'm a little confused and what exactly you should do.

I have a picture of both texture files for female and female Monli that's attached.

Btw i don't know if this is revalent but I'm using Perfect Necks Envision Face V3, but it was taken down on Nexus so I don't know who posted it.

I'll do some tinkering around so thanks at least for the advice!

Edit

Nvm I think I fixed it! Muahaha :) Now I can have my custom gloss settings for my Monli.

Btw when I want to use the bigger eyes do I replace the eyes in the monli folder or the regular eyes?

Nvm I think I fixed it! Muahaha :) Now I can have my custom gloss settings for my Monli.

Btw when I want to use the bigger eyes do I replace the eyes in the monli folder or the regular eyes?

Glad you've fixed it, sorry if I was unclear, I was pretty much just typing out my thought process on how I would troubleshoot your problem :)

I suppose it would be better to edit the eye textures from Monli directory, although i remember editing the default ones (blind and yellow i think) and in char creator i was able to use them... It depends :D

I started fiddling around with the files randomly, tried putting a .nif from normal char into the monoli folder, O_o it came out a bit lewd... Though you can make a bodyslide cbbe body and use that, if you use the kaliente's armours you can make them fit your monoli perfectly with the batch build function this way..

Though you'd have to batch build back for your adult character, unless you use the same sizes for both? O_o

I've been playing around with making a tattoo for a while now and it's been bugging me how all the other npcs get the tattoo as well, and since monoli uses separate textures I was inspired to try and make a race mod that just has a separate folder, so you can mod it without having to mod everything else... Hence the playing around :P

the CK is so confusing though : /

I started fiddling around with the files randomly' date=' tried putting a .nif from normal char into the monoli folder, O_o it came out a bit lewd... Though you can make a bodyslide cbbe body and use that, if you use the kaliente's armours you can make them fit your monoli perfectly with the batch build function this way..

Though you'd have to batch build back for your adult character, unless you use the same sizes for both? O_o

I've been playing around with making a tattoo for a while now and it's been bugging me how all the other npcs get the tattoo as well, and since monoli uses separate textures I was inspired to try and make a race mod that just has a separate folder, so you can mod it without having to mod everything else... Hence the playing around :P

the CK is so confusing though : /

[/quote']

Erm.... Why do you need CK to make tattoo mod?.. Just open femalebody.dds (+femalebody_1.dds) and edit them in GIMP or Photoshop, you will need Nvidia tools .dds plugin to save the retexture as DXT5 .dds

Path to monli body textures:

\Data\Textures\actors\character\Monli\female

Erm.... Why do you need CK to make tattoo mod?.. Just open femalebody.dds (+femalebody_1.dds) and edit them in GIMP or Photoshop' date=' you will need Nvidia tools .dds plugin to save the retexture as DXT5 .dds

[/quote']

I don't need CK to make a tattoo, but I need it to make a new race so that only my character wears the tattoo :P

Erm.... Why do you need CK to make tattoo mod?.. Just open femalebody.dds (+femalebody_1.dds) and edit them in GIMP or Photoshop' date=' you will need Nvidia tools .dds plugin to save the retexture as DXT5 .dds

[/quote']

I don't need CK to make a tattoo, but I need it to make a new race so that only my character wears the tattoo :P

Monli IS a new race, and this path:

Is where you can find body textures which affect Monli race only (just your character)...

Okay I've did something obviously wrong here. For the record I re-installed my Monli file so I could have the original files, but. It seems that my Monli esp is pointing towards the regular female files (which has gloss) and is applying them to my monli, but it's only doing this for the head and not the body.

I've tried using the fix mention before by replacing the _s files with the other ones, but I kept getting noticeable different levels of gloss being applied. And I'm a bit OCD so...bah :P

I'll try more ways, but it seems my esp is messed up. I'll probably just a new copy of the Monli files then.

Edit

Well I found a nasty seam issue that doesn't wanna go away :P I guess I"ll have to use another texture for females instead so I can get the problem fixed.

Edit dos

I give up :P

I simply cannot get the neck seams to fix and they're really noticeable..So the esp somehow (even with the old version) points to the female folder, and I can't fix that dang seam.. Oh well back to adult chars. Unless there's a way for me to "repoint" the locations of the files the esp uses.