CBBE Loli race (fixed)

if someone could make me a feet and hand red or black coloured nail id be glad :D

Red nails for hands:

Nails (_s map has a little gloss for hands too' date=' not just nails, so you might have to adjust it...):

¤ http://www.mediafire.com/?dni2zyk9f7d0p4t (Texture)

¤ http://www.mediafire.com/?fbm6bs5fp5zf76s (_s Map)

PSD for making them:

http://www.mediafire.com/?lxfffa5ckivyraa

[/quote']

thanks for the fast answer :D

what about feets?

how do i fix 1st person camara (quit and load or showracemenu no work

IF your using the monli race try this

go to 3rd person view then open console

click on your char so that "000014" is shown

type in your preferend weight as in

setnpcweight 01

hit enter

close console then change to 1'st person view

IF your using the jiitek loli race

not sure, im getting ready to get into the esp

and see if i can change its player

height to be more like monli's settings

So wish Leia outfit worked with cbbe. Trying out the yomato pose. Works great with everything but the Yamoto sword for some reason it is glitchy/buggy. (example) Holding hilt in hand clicking to draw the sword from it and instead she draws a invisible yamoto sword while the one she is hold stays the way it is sword and hilt still together but at least it works with the rest of the weapons.

post-25696-13597875352265_thumb.jpg post-25696-13597875353036_thumb.jpg post-25696-13597875356373_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597875357461_thumb.jpg

So wish Leia outfit worked with cbbe. Trying out the yomato pose. Works great with everything but the Yamoto sword for some reason it is glitchy/buggy. (example) Holding hilt in hand clicking to draw the sword from it and instead she draws a invisible yamoto sword while the one she is hold stays the way it is sword and hilt still together but at least it works with the rest of the weapons.

looks nice and try this

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13052

I do : Camera Adjustment for Loli Race and its works' date=' but only 3rd person.

My question is : it is possible to change the 1st person view for my loli?

I'm looking for this in google but i don't find it :(

[/quote']

Here is a possible solution:

During my time playing as the loli race I've had only one problem' date=' the camera...

My camera view would reset back to normal for 1st person everytime I started my game up and I would have to use the showracemenu to reset it back to my settings.

Anyway to keep it constantly instead of me having to use the command everytime I start up skyrim?

[/quote']

I've got the exact same problem and I don't know why for the life of me. I've discussed this issue very intensively somewhere around the pages 20 - 30 until I came to the same conclusion as you. My only solution for this is to use the 1st person skeleton, which you'll find at YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS under FAQ --> Camera-Tweaks --> 1st Person. That way you'll have the lowered 1st person cam even when exiting the game and reloading your save.

IMPORTANT: The skeleton must not be placed in the monli folder, but in the folder like it is in the download!

"Lowers the 1st person camera. This is a permanent change for I think all races so you have to remove this file if you want to play adault again"

any chance of being able to rename the YII 1'st person skeleton

to monliskeleton and have the monli.esp use it ?

Hey all, been lurking a while, figured I should post, especially on something as great as this. I want to personally thank you, Kashim, for this wonderful work and opening my eyes some. I used to cringe when I would see pictures of the Shojo race over on the Nexus Imageshare, and my thoughts of the subject weren't the best. I didn't, however, actually try it before I created any sort of bias. Now here I am, pouring over this mod and it's greatness. Then again, this race compared to Shojo is apples to oranges. I always found it looked sort of.. deformed. No offense to meant anyone of course.

Back on topic, I thought I'd post a pic or two. I don't have some grand backstory or anything (yet) but I suppose imagination is enough. I also want to thank whoever pointed out the body could be exchanged for UNP (I think Kashim said it, don't want to hunt through 47 pages just to look) I normally use CBBEv3M but this is my Loli, and she needs kneesocks. :heart:

5oMaP.jpgwSveE.jpg

I also wanted to say that I figured a solution to that bug of the first person camera reseting to normal height. Just type "player.setscale 1" in the console. Since the Monli skeleton is designed to be short, it won't shrink any but does reset the camera so you have to look up at others again.

@shedidwhat Ty for the info must of missed this one have a few of the neo mods already installed. For people that use the showracemenu a lot I found a player home type thing that is a must.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=14152

The mod is called Levelers Tower v19 by WillieSea and it has almost everything you could think of there is a arena for training chests for picking a whole garden but the best part is the room with 15 or so buttons.

One for 1 handed 1 for 2 handed and so on and each time you click the button you get a skill point till you hit 100. I found the best way to do it was spam the button go to next one repeat go to door close by enter the living quarters then return all button spam is automatically done and then go click the button again and repeat if not full.

Hey all' date=' been lurking a while, figured I should post, especially on something as great as this. I want to personally thank you, Kashim, for this wonderful work and opening my eyes some. I used to cringe when I would see pictures of the Shojo race over on the Nexus Imageshare, and my thoughts of the subject weren't the best. I didn't, however, actually try it before I created any sort of bias. Now here I am, pouring over this mod and it's greatness. Then again, this race compared to Shojo is apples to oranges. I always found it looked sort of.. deformed. No offense to meant anyone of course.[/quote']

I'm totally with you, Mudchop. Never liked Shojo for F3 or FNV. But I guess, that was rather a problem of the presentation than of the race itself. Your comment actually made me go to the F3 and FNV Nexus and take a look at the races again. (I've never played Oblivion FYI)

Somehow, a lot of the faces have too much of an anime influence for my taste, so I end up not finding it very appealing. For example I absolutely hate the big and round glasses from one of the pictures of the Fallout 3 mod. Also the anime hairstyles and clothing/armors are kind of overdone.

Then on the other hand, looking a bit more closely, there really are some pleasant surprises among them, especially on the NV version:

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/images/35097-1-1328071646.jpg

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/images/35097-2-1328071647.jpg

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/images/35097-1-1315677591.jpg

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/images/35097-1-1332593159.jpg

To sum it up: I'd consider using Shojo, if I played Fallout again. :-)

Back on topic' date=' I thought I'd post a pic or two. I don't have some grand backstory or anything (yet) but I suppose imagination is enough. I also want to thank whoever pointed out the body could be exchanged for UNP (I think Kashim said it, don't want to hunt through 47 pages just to look) I normally use CBBEv3M but this is my Loli, and she needs kneesocks. :heart:

Lovely girl! I like her! :heart:

I also wanted to say that I figured a solution to that bug of the first person camera reseting to normal height. Just type "player.setscale 1" in the console. Since the Monli skeleton is designed to be short' date=' it won't shrink any but does reset the camera so you have to look up at others again.

[/quote']

And this solution will be permanent, if you just do it once? Without having to repeat it after reloading your game?

Hey all' date=' been lurking a while, figured I should post, especially on something as great as this. I want to personally thank you, Kashim, for this wonderful work and opening my eyes some. I used to cringe when I would see pictures of the Shojo race over on the Nexus Imageshare, and my thoughts of the subject weren't the best. I didn't, however, actually try it before I created any sort of bias. Now here I am, pouring over this mod and it's greatness. Then again, this race compared to Shojo is apples to oranges. I always found it looked sort of.. deformed. No offense to meant anyone of course.

Back on topic, I thought I'd post a pic or two. I don't have some grand backstory or anything (yet) but I suppose imagination is enough. I also want to thank whoever pointed out the body could be exchanged for UNP (I think Kashim said it, don't want to hunt through 47 pages just to look) I normally use CBBEv3M but this is my Loli, and she needs kneesocks. :heart:

I also wanted to say that I figured a solution to that bug of the first person camera reseting to normal height. Just type "player.setscale 1" in the console. Since the Monli skeleton is designed to be short, it won't shrink any but does reset the camera so you have to look up at others again.

Your character looks amazing ¤_¤

P.S - if anything there are stockings for CBBE too:

Undies and socks with ESP

http://www.mediafire.com/?122c9hudexcvoai

Thanks Kashim!

How do you add them normally? I couldn't find them at the forge and used the console instead. Also, is there a matching top anywhere around? It's designed for cbbe curvy, so the character gets some huge knockers when putting the undies on. Though, that might not bother everyone. :)

Sample pic:

post-13540-13597875409055_thumb.jpg

Thanks Kashim!

How do you add them normally? I couldn't find them at the forge and used the console instead. Also' date=' is there a matching top anywhere around? It's designed for cbbe curvy, so the character gets some huge knockers when putting the undies on. Though, that might not bother everyone. :)

Sample pic:

[/quote']

I posted a small tutuorial somewhere on LL, you can simply open socks & panties in NIFskope + any armor you like in another NIFskope window - then simply copy the panties and socks over to your armor (But i guess the very bottom part will not copy over because of the wierd shaped body under the socks)But youll get nice panties and leg warmers :D

btw - that screenshot is super hot. Tan lines are awesome :3

Hello guys, sorry I was away for a few days and could not play. I come back and Zazemel has top hot file on the nexus with 700 comments! Amazing! I will endorse and vote for you. I am so happy for you, this is so well deserved.

Now to read through the new pages in this thread, man you guys have been busy :P

I also wanted to say that I figured a solution to that bug of the first person camera reseting to normal height. Just type "player.setscale 1" in the console. Since the Monli skeleton is designed to be short' date=' it won't shrink any but does reset the camera so you have to look up at others again.

[/quote']

And this solution will be permanent, if you just do it once? Without having to repeat it after reloading your game?

I wish it was, but it unfortunately isn't. It is, however, better than having to open the race menu.

And thanks again Kashim for the link!

I've been learning modding and stuff and learned all the basic things now. Only thing left is improving my skills. I've made a custom armor out of those undies and socks files and also painted them to red so it matches your fingernail texture kashim :). Here is the result;

12vf_729_ucrt2.jpg

11tl_519_ucrt2.jpg

I posted a small tutuorial somewhere on LL' date=' you can simply open socks & panties in NIFskope + any armor you like in another NIFskope window - then simply copy the panties and socks over to your armor (But i guess the very bottom part will not copy over because of the wierd shaped body under the socks)But youll get nice panties and leg warmers :D

btw - that screenshot is super hot. Tan lines are awesome :3

[/quote']

Maybe I'll try that. Thanks again!

Yeah, tan lines are quite hot. :)

I wish it was' date=' but it unfortunately isn't. It is, however, better than having to open the race menu.[/quote']

Well, in that case just go back a couple of pages. I think around 43 - 45 I've posted a permanent solution. Basically, what you have to do is replace the standard 1st person skeleton with a customized one which has a lowered 1st person view. The skeleton is from jiitek's loli thread.

Sorry if it's been answered' date=' but is there a way to change the weapons back to normal size instead of the shrunk versions? Not a big deal, but I kinda like the idea of the weapons being too big. xD

[/quote']

Yes, you have to use the original Monli Skeleton from the unedited mod version (not Kashim's version). See the first post by Kashim for the whole package.

And good job, Warlord254! The red came out really nice! :)